Unreachable Sections

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sibelabmom, Mar 21, 2019.

1. sibelabmom

sibelabmom Space Hobo

There are areas where I can see fruits that you can normally pick up, such as in the desert, but they're in areas I can't get to. Do those areas eventually open up, or do they just remain closed? In the desert, there's an elevated area near the store, to the right of the dinosaur bones, where there's a cactus fruit. If there's a way to get up there, I haven't found it. There are a couple of other areas that are inaccessible, and I'm a couple of years in.

• WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

Unless that you glitch the game there is no way, sometimes foraging also appear near of the little garden behind Clint's house as well.
      Talking about inaccessible areas, one of the most know curiosity of the game is that NPCs unreachable during festivals have a new scripted dialogue.

• Madeliene Madness

Madeliene Madness Space Spelunker

The Wizard's a good example of this. Himself and Linus being out of range at Spirit's Eve, and Rasmodius himself being out of grab additionally at the Ice Festival and Flower Dance, and saying "You shouldn't be up here" if you warp up to him at the Flower Dance with mods.

• MaloHD

MaloHD Intergalactic Tourist

The cactus fruit in the desert, I believe its decoration because it is always there even when the foragables reset on Sundays

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

some of that is just decoration. it is unclickable, sorry

• sibelabmom

sibelabmom Space Hobo

Well, darn. I was hoping that I hadn't opened up everything yet!