RELEASED Updated Kitchen

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Budzilla, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Budzilla

Budzilla Subatomic Cosmonaut

When I first got the kitchen upgrade I couldn't help but notice how bare it was. I was hoping there would be extra cooking utensils we would be able to buy down the road, but boy was I disappointed.

Until a more in depth cooking mod is released, I've deiced to at least clutter up the kitchen a bit to make it seem a little more "lived in". I didn't want to go too overboard on it though. :giggle:

[​IMG]

Got a couple PM's asking how to install it.
    Drag it into your Stardew Valley > Content folder in your steam directory. (I suggest adding something like .backup or .old after the file extension in case you would like to revert later.)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    • Fox420

Fox420 Pangalactic Porcupine

Awesome. If only there was a way to edit furniture.. would love to see some stuff to put on the table.

• Budzilla

Budzilla Subatomic Cosmonaut

Funny you say that, I happened to move the tea set that was on the table just before taking this. Would be nice to have more items to place on them though.

• Pamcakes

Pamcakes Void-Bound Voyager

I believe you can place anything on the tables. Like beer ;)

• Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This looks great! I love me some clutter. Thank you :)

Budzilla likes this.
            • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

What would really be dope if somehow the cupboards could be used as well -- and not just the /reasonably/ limited fridge space.

Budzilla likes this.
              • Fox420

Fox420 Pangalactic Porcupine

I agree with you taintedwheat, I wish you could upgrade it.. same with chest space. I found out that you can put the golden pumpkin on tables.

• Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Great job, finally a kitchen that looks lived in. Now all I need it more space in my fridge and all will be well in the world. :3

• Rath

Rath Orbital Explorer

Yeah, more space in the fridge would be great. I hate that the fridge space is so small and you can't upgrade it.

Vixxi likes this.