Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anxo

Anxo Intergalactic Tourist

I got error it said that this mod is no longer compatible

Attached Files:

• SuperMich

SuperMich Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having an issue with the TMX loader Jungle Temple/city bus cut content mod, It seems that there is an issue causing it so that if you enter the secret woods you can not leave(neither can you enter any areas in the secret woods if you have mods like deepwoods or secret beach) nothing shows up in the log either indicating that something is wrong. Any clue whats going on?
      Here's the mod on nexus:
      https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1820?tab=files

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi, please report this on the TMX Loader page, this page is for updating SMAPI mods to work with 1.3!

SuperMich likes this.
        • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Anxo That's due to an Android-specific change in the game. I suggest reporting it to the author of the SMAPI fork you're using so they can add a compatibility rewrite.

Anxo likes this.
          • SuperMich

SuperMich Void-Bound Voyager

Oh sorry about that i figured it was out of date, and its mentioned twice in the bugs report tab, i didnt want to add to it. What should I do?

• HollowStyx

HollowStyx Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! Thanks so much for updating these mods, I'm eager to try skill prestige and was delighted to see it updated here!
              One problem I'm having is with the cookings skill. It's working on it's own and prestige is working for the vanilla skills, but skill prestige won't work for the cooking skill??
              The cooking skill's icon also displays too large, which seems unrelated but I figured I should mention everything odd.
              https://log.smapi.io/BPYSWDuw

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@HollowStyx The icon is part of Cooking Skill itself, so I suggest reporting that to the author. What isn't working for the cooking skill prestige? Can you post a screenshot of your skills menu?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Here's Horse Whistle by icepuente updated for SMAPI 3.0. (I sent a pull request to the author.)

Changes since 1.2.2:
                  • Updated for SMAPI 3.0.
                  • Improved multiplayer support. (It still won't work if there's no horse in a synced location though.)
                  • Fixed issue where a player riding a horse can summon a second one.
                  • Fixed compatibility with recent versions of Tractor Mod.
                  • Internal refactoring.

Attached Files:

• HollowStyx

Here's my screenshot of the menu - SMAPI says the cooking prestige mod is working, but I have no button with which to access it.
                    https://log.smapi.io/uUG5B5Yy

upload_2019-8-22_12-55-26.png

• Chihuachi

Chihuachi Void-Bound Voyager

Do you have the bfav compatible version by any chance? The regular one doesn't let you chose anything when purchasing animals with bfav it seems. Thank you!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@HollowStyx Found the issue; I'll post a new build soon to fix that.

@Chihuachi Unfortunately not. I just updated the code, refactoring it to support BFAV is a separate task. I suggest asking Paritee about getting a download for their rewrite, if it's still compatible.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Here's Skill Prestige updated for Stardew Valley 1.3.36 and SMAPI 3.0. (I submitted a pull request to the author.)

Changes since 1.2.4-unofficial.6 (unofficial.7 is for Stardew Valley 1.4):
                          • Fixed Cooking Skill adapter incorrectly checking for Luck Skill.
                          • Standardised config.json format.
                          • Internal refactoring.

• HollowStyx

@Pathoschild looks like it's working perfectly now, thank you so much!

• MadMaudlin2015

MadMaudlin2015 Void-Bound Voyager

Would it be possible to make it compatible with Artisan Valley?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@MadMaudlin2015 It should be compatible already, the custom recipes should just appear under 'misc'. You can edit the categories.json file to categorise mod recipes too.

• minervamaga

Better Crafting previously couldn't display the names of CFR machines, was that fixed?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@minervamaga I only updated the code, so most bugs in the original code still apply. I'll look into that when I update the mod for Stardew Valley 1.4 though, it should be an easy fix.

vadie and minervamaga like this.
                                    • minervamaga

This thread is for updating mods. That said, the Grampleton Fields pack for SVE is known to cause slowdown for some players, as stated on the mod page.

• Marcysenpai

Marcysenpai Void-Bound Voyager

Ohh, sorry I wasn't actually paying attention to what forum I was posting, anyway thanks for your reply! :D

• Inalleon

Inalleon Phantasmal Quasar

This mod seems to make my sprinklers cost 9x more materials. Once i delete it they go back to normal (1 copper 1 iron). Any idea why?

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.