Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delocos

Delocos Void-Bound Voyager

Hi everyone. I would like to report a problem with Deluxe auto-grabber and that is for crops that drop more than one at time (coffee, potatoes, cranberries...) it only take one.
    Thank you all for your selfless work.

• S3idOtaku

S3idOtaku Space Hobo

can someone update bwdyworks? I want to run PersonalEffects mod and that mode needs bwdyworks.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
        JmEaNrNiYe likes this.
      • Avito

Avito Subatomic Cosmonaut

Could someone fix the possibility of changing the language in this Mod and Update plss

Attached Files:

• Acies

Acies Void-Bound Voyager

• DuskTake

DuskTake Void-Bound Voyager

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

According to Turin's recent video, Shiko's Custom NPC mod is broken. I'd like an update of any status for the following:

Paul the Optometrist
          Mona
          Steve From Stranger Things
          Denver

I know TrentXV is still working on the Boarding House mod. Sorren, John, Lyell and Mermaid Island have all been updated though I don't know if there are still issues.

I have modified Artisan Valley especially for Cannabis Kit, Sweet Tooth and Coffee Shoppe but need a tester first. I am too busy with other projects atm. If someone would like to help, let me know. I just want to know if the changes would actually work with the CFR and PyTk unofficial updates.

• art17

art17 Void-Bound Voyager

Steve from Stranger Things, Sorren and Lyell works perfectly for me
            Denver: his room is incompatible with SVE, but you can work around it by using the boarding house compatibility and move his room to Boarding House mod.
            Paul: I don't use him but I use Popuri standalone (Paul but changed into Popuri from Harvest Moon) and she works perfectly fine.
            Mona: I hasn't triggered her condition to appear in my new save file yet so I don't know if there are any issues.
            John: Isn't 100% compatible with SVE yet. even after the recent update there are still issues such as not being able to open the door beside John's room.

Shiko is broken? but she works perfectly fine for me even though I'm using 250+ mods (according to smapi).

• zStormborn

zStormborn Orbital Explorer

Would someone kindly update the Custom Greenhouse mod by Forkmaster. It's an amazing mod because it gives so much space and has an underground cellar to put your kegs, caskets, etc. or let me know if it already has an unofficial update
              https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3464?tab=posts

• Benigni

Benigni Aquatic Astronaut

Continuing to find new and innovative ways of crashing my game...

For example, one cannot place a prismatic sprinkler in a deluxe coop on the farm expansion. heh. They can be used on the expansion, mind you. Just not indoors, apparently.

Nor, it seems, can one place a building on the farm expansion in the same location where a building previously was, but was moved. Well, one can do this, actually, but then upon attempting to enter the new building on the old building's spot, crashkaboom.

Also experiencing some serious difficulty with Pelican Fiber at this point. Trying to build with it results in being stuck on the build screen, able to pan around but no exit or cancel button. No idea why this would be, as I have been using it successfully up until today.

PyTK causing a bit of red in my console, too...

On a more positive note, I just bought the golden clock for the first time ever. Good fun.

Thank you, modders, for making a great game greater.

Question: anyone know of any mods which provide a use for money in the endgame? Like further community action (in the same vein as Pam's house) or really expensive new stuff?

• xbukimina

xbukimina Void-Bound Voyager

I
                  Does anything unusual appear on your smapi log in regards to CF? I'd like to take a look at that as well. The issue has to do with CF needing more updating to allow the items to be registered / loaded properly. I decided to have a look at my game last night after talking to you and what do you know, my furniture did the exact same thing this time, with the oak chair in random places and everything lol :/ basically a mess of vanilla sprites but the odd thing is that not all of my CF mods load vanilla, only some. The rest appear exactly as they should. Due to the new update causing a lot of mods to edit their coding, I'm sure there are going to be a few bugs that will need to be ironed out along the way with each update.
                  At the moment, all we can really do is report our issues so they will be addressed in the next unofficial update (unless it gets updated officially.)

• leilacrystal

leilacrystal Scruffy Nerf-Herder

plashy likes this.
                  • Twistfaria

Twistfaria Void-Bound Voyager

So I installed updates to a few of the mods I use (some of them from this thread) and suddenly SMAPI is going crazy. I'm unsure what I did to cause this or what the solution is. Can anyone tell me from this log what mod is causing the game to crash on save? https://smapi.io/log/sQfYZj4i I'm most suspicious of Farmer to Florist and how it works with Automate but I have no real reason to be. Anyone else have issues with those two mods?

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@Benigni There are already some high ticket items in the game, that you can buy from the wizard; there's also one from Krobus (not giving names, since some folks may not have seen them yet).

• craig_prime

craig_prime Master Chief

I think it's working? https://smapi.io/mods says its compatible and I'm using the Greenhouse.tbin with Immersive Farm 2.

zStormborn likes this.
                        • minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Artisan Valley has built in support for all three of those packs, not sure what you are changing.

• Avito

Avito Subatomic Cosmonaut

Someone knows the reason why I'm getting a black screen.

Attached Files:

• Neckwhiskers

Neckwhiskers Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure if this is the place to ask but Prismatic Tools could use some bug fixing. Can't seem to change the sprinkler radius, however I do see the option to upgrade my tools unlike some are reporting.

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You need to update a LOT of mods. There's a list at the top of the parsed log page, complete with links.

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

Nothing major. Just some small tweaks. I did change "Peanut Butter" to "Smooth Peanut Butter" as that's the file name and I believe there's already a recipe with that name. I also moved Hemp Cloth to Spinning Wheel as it makes more sense. I did thought of adding support for FTF and Mayonnaise Plus Plus but that would require more work.

• art17

art17 Void-Bound Voyager

I noticed Cooking Skill, Luck and Magic listed as broken.
                                    These mods works fine for me. I still use it and haven't noticed any problems.
                                    I used the version in spacechase0's own site.

Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.