Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbyanca

bbyanca Void-Bound Voyager

hi! so when i used kisekae/get dressed - i made my own xnb-file shirts and hairs etc. in customize anywhere/get glam i just get weird, white blocky sprites kinda. do i have to put the file elsewhere, or do the previous xnb type files for shirts and stuff not work anymore? the pants/skirts in these mods also look different, and i cant seem to change the shoes at all. any tips?

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Shirts and pants are now objects, xnb files won't work for them any more; check out some of the JA packs for clothing on Nexus.

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In addition, bbyanca, it's possbile that the old .xnbs you have are interfering with Get Glam's functionality. The shoes should work if you downloaded the Get Dressed/Kisekae conversions pack on the Get Glam page and don't have outdated XNBs.

• blouwho?

blouwho? Void-Bound Voyager

• willowFins

willowFins Void-Bound Voyager

Would anyone be able to update this mod?
          Thanks in advance!

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

I did that one a few days ago - here

• TTSkaHammer

TTSkaHammer Subatomic Cosmonaut

• crimson-wyvern

crimson-wyvern Big Damn Hero

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Got it as a Content Patch here, includes config for choice of color
              I'd be interested in doing as a custom furniture thing, but I don't think you can have the choice of colors

• workerq1

workerq1 Void-Bound Voyager

• LegendChariZard14

LegendChariZard14 Void-Bound Voyager

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
              • Milarvoz

Milarvoz Void-Bound Voyager

• Moragaine

@Milarvoz You need to post that on the Nexus page for Wear More Rings, since the author needs to know what went wrong.

• Candiedyamz

Candiedyamz Big Damn Hero

I don't know if this is the right place for this, and i sincerely apologize if it isn't but i just downloaded the recently updated PyTK mod which is saying to use smapi 3.2.... which I can't find a download link the the newest version of smapi anywhere. Any information would be extremely helpful. Thank You.

• aceofhearts

aceofhearts Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi, I don't know if you have an answer but I am currently having an issue with my stove and i think it's related to this mod. Using the fridge works fine but when I try to use the stove I am unable to. The sound for opening the fridge will play non stop and I will be unable to open the fridge or use the stove and I get the notification that the stove is already in use. If you have any answers for me on how I could fix this I would appreciate it.

SorryLate likes this.
                    • Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

That's a mistake. The latest version is 3.1

aceofhearts: First, go to mods.smapi.io and make sure you have the unofficial update. Second, go to log.smapi.io and follow instructions and post the error log link here. We can't help you if we don't know the exact error.

Candiedyamz likes this.
                      • iagofonteles

iagofonteles Big Damn Hero

Can you make Deluxe Auto-Grabber work on Sheds and Big Sheds and Cabins (multiplayer house)? (optional: harvest crops inside barns and coops too)
                        Actually it only harvest crops inside the host's house (not cabins) and greenhouse.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
                        • Moragaine

@Candiedyamz @Melindee Both Smapi and PyTK updated this afternoon, it's just that the PyTK update went live a little early.

Candiedyamz likes this.
                          • bookerpdx

bookerpdx Orbital Explorer

Hi! thanks to everyone for making so many unofficial updates- it is my turn to ask for it. I need Bigger Backpack for SMAPI 3.2- or a way to delete the inventory (cant use console command b/c mod has prevented save file from working.)

Bigger Backpack - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1845

• Moragaine

@bookerpdx This doesn't need an unofficial update, it's a mod that's being actively maintained; if you're having problems with it you need to report them on the Nexus page of the mod, along with a current parsed error log from https://smapi.io/log.

bookerpdx likes this.
                              Thread Status:
                              Not open for further replies.