1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Upgrade purchased, Robin not building it?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Ninjafail, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Ninjafail

Ninjafail Intergalactic Tourist

I bought the big barn upgrade, my materials and gold were taken, but the next day Robin wasn't there building it... she wasn't there the day after either... She's been there for every build, including my house upgrade, so I don't understand why she's not there? I cleared everything thing around the barn so there would be nothing blocking an expansion. Still nothing, I placed my cows outside and closed the door waited a day, nothing. Placed them inside and closed the door waited a day, nothing. Not sure what's going on. Any help?

Also, I've checked her house and she's still there... I have no idea what that means.

• Bosseey

Bosseey Space Hobo

Got any answer for this? Got the same problem! :(

• Sun][

Sun][ Void-Bound Voyager

Robin does Bard & Coop updates inside of buildings? so you should be able to find her there? inside of Barn. Or just wait for some time, until Robin will complete upgrade.

• OHeyChrissy

OHeyChrissy Space Hobo

Has anybody figured this out? I am currently playing on the Nintendo Switch and I am REALLY frustrated. I payed Robin to upgrade my barn. Sign is on barn. No robin inside barn. Its been days and im really frustrated i dont wanna have to restart this entire file......