1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Urinal Market Whatever Giraffe

Revive your game with surprises!

1. Surn_Thing

Surn_Thing Pangalactic Porcupine

Surn_Thing submitted a new mod:

Urinal Market - Revive your game with surprises!

Read more about this mod...

The Squid and Starbound playa like this.
  2. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

3. WrongSkull

WrongSkull Aquatic Astronaut

I keep getting this box pop up after I install the mod? Any ideas how I can get around this? Many thanks in advance

Attached Files:

4. Surn_Thing

New Yeah, open the recipe folder within the mod folder and delete the folder named "armorcycler".

5. WrongSkull

Thanks for the quick reply! Yes, I am relatively new...

It opens up the game fine now, but when I interact with the urinal it just crashes and closes.... Is there a way to fix this? (thank you!)

6. Surn_Thing

I'll have to look into it. I've been considering giving this mod a complete do-over.

7. WrongSkull

I do like the idea of it, so an update would be great :mwahaha: thanks again for all your help.

8. Surn_Thing

9. WrongSkull

10. TempTemp

TempTemp Star Wrangler

Is this working with the GG update? Also I would just like to suggest that instead of just a random hat option, what about one for any vainity items? There are an awful lot of them and a number can't be gotton by normal means. Also it can be annoying to find some of the items due to the fact I use Frackin' Universe and it adds so many more worlds that I sometimes have issues finding cretain types (nearest jungle world to my last start required 1000 fuel for the jump for example).