Vehicles and fuel

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by ghostrider2539, Jan 13, 2016.

1. ghostrider2539

ghostrider2539 Aquatic Astronaut

I was playing, down on a planet and i find oil. I think that its a fuel for your starship so i got it all and brought it back to my ship and found out that it wasn't. So i was thinking that on every fully upgraded ship there is a big room. I thought, why don't they turn this into a hangar. They could have old, broken models like old Mechs, and motorcycles that are slower but more common then the Space age Hoverbikes and Mechs. The older Mechs run on Petroleum that is refined from oil using the refinery. There are different type of mechs like mining mechs, building mechs, scuba mechs, and finally battle mechs. They could be found in abandoned military outpost, bunkers, space wrecks, old mines, old mech hangars, and bought from merchants on planets. The motorcycles can be found in old garages in scorched cities and bought from merchants. The new space age vehicles can be bought from the shipyard in the outpost and run on LEF.
    The vehicles are not just spawned in they are separate entities that you store on your ship and when you want to use them you get into them then beam down on a vehicle teleporter. You should also be able to modify the to your liking by using parts you scavenge from broken mechs. The vehicles can be stored on your ship after you upgrade them to Kestrel Class. If you guys have anything to add on please put it down below.

Thanks,
    Ghost

PabloElPuas likes this.
  2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

I don't like the idea of fuel in that sense. I have other issue with ship fuel, but that is not relevant here.

3. PabloElPuas

PabloElPuas Pangalactic Porcupine

I do not much convinced by the idea of fuel but the rest said that as if it would be fine