1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Vespoids! 1.04

Adds a race of nature loving bees/wasps to the game.

1. Sean10M

Sean10M Pangalactic Porcupine

Well maybe some of the local modders can give you some tips.

Well like I said. There are a fair few possibilities to explain mixed gendered stingers. As for the Queens and Kings. They could be like the old frog merchants before the frogg npcs became a thing. In other words an animated object.

Alternatively you could use special clothing to distinguish royals and just have them wonder around near their throne or something.

2. Cestus Aprell

Cestus Aprell Void-Bound Voyager

like when you want to move, change the backgrounds, or even put the rioting prisoners back in their cells

Well I wish you the best of luck figuring that out

3. Sean10M

Something like that. Though personally I want it to revolutionize my kirhosi character Hex's slave trade.

4. Keroro04

Keroro04 Poptop Tamer

Can you suggest these for actual Starbound? I always wanted to see a insectoid race in the cosmos!

5. Sean10M

One thing I've always wondered. Would it be possible to give a race two pairs of arms if the second pair is a part of the same images that make up the first pair?

Obviously though wouldn't be functional as arms but its more the look that counts here.

6. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Sadly, I don't think chucklefish is taking in anymore races for starbound.

7. Sean10M

However it doesn't mean they won't create a new one of their own in future. After all there is what appears to be an empty space next to the Nova Kid's icon so maybe they do have one more race planned.

However I don't think they'll be taking mod races for this slot if they do make a new race.

8. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

has anything new been added to this mod since i last saw it?

9. Sean10M

I don't know when you last saw it. But you can look through the updates section.

10. DiamondDragonCZ

DiamondDragonCZ Space Spelunker

Where could I find fotos of armor sets and ship tiers?

11. Sean10M

"Photos".

In any case those probably should be added to the page but as far as I'm aware their are none. However the armour sets are pretty cool.

12. emeraldgreen72

I saw the new armour it looks really good

13. Sean10M

Yeah. They don't really suit my character though but that's why the aesthetic slots exist.

emeraldgreen72 and Relten like this.
  14. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

Hi, I'm in the middle of making an extended dialog mod for custom races (since the default conversations are getting quite boring when you use different races and get the same results), and the Vespoids is planned to be in it. I still have a ton of dialog to go through though, and I could use your help in writing a line or two. (That means you too, Vespoid fans! Not just the mod-maker!)
    More details: thread link
    And oh, feel free to delete this post if it gets too spam-y. I'm gonna post this on each included race's discussion page.
    Thanks for reading this, at least!

15. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

[​IMG] pewpewpewpewpewpewpew...

Relten likes this.
  16. Sean10M

OK then. That was an intelligent bit of information. Lol

17. emeraldgreen72

So has anyone shipped this race with the florans I mean it's bees and flowers basically

phanaton and LOL BALL like this.
  18. Sean10M

That would be pretty cool actually. Though they probably wouldn't like the general floran population's disrespect of nature.

I shipped my vespoid character with a falin tenant who I later made into a character herself.

LOL BALL likes this.
  19. Starbound5619

Starbound5619 Space Spelunker

How to install this mod? I`m unziped it and put it into mods,but this is doesn`t work! Help me please!

20. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time