1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue [VITA] Can't use my save from ps4

Discussion in 'Support' started by san40511, Jun 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. san40511

san40511 Space Hobo

My ps plus doesn't show my save data file. How can i upload my save file to my vita?

• alexaxa

alexaxa Space Spelunker

Was that game supposed to support cross save ? I don't see any mention of it on PSN so i would assume that it doesn't and won't be implemented.

• san40511

san40511 Space Hobo

then i don't understand for what they release it on ps vita? Almost all people that i know who have vita also have ps4. It's useless for me then because i don't want play it again from scratch. I could play on vita through remote play...

• gtasthehunter

gtasthehunter Intergalactic Tourist

yeah, there is no cross-save it would be nice. But maybe it could be added? But probably a really slim chance of that but I don't really know. But PS4 will be getting the multiplayer update sometime but the PS Vita won't be getting the multiplayer update so the saves wouldn't even be compatible anymore!

Maybe before the MP update the cross-save could work but after the PS4 gets the MP update it could only be like PS Vita>PS4 and not both ways. Just guessing and also hoping something for this!

Could always try out another Farm Layout I've started a new Hill-Top Farm and crops are close to the river so faster to refill watering can.