1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Vita still crashes post patch 1.02

Discussion in 'Support' started by ls_arseid, Jun 21, 2018.

1. ls_arseid

ls_arseid Void-Bound Voyager

Same error code as always. Crashes when saving.

c2-12828-1

• alexaxa

alexaxa Space Spelunker

I had also this issue post patch 1.02. Before if i rebooted the game every 3-4 in game days, i would not encounter that issue. Now i just lost a day since the game crashed while saving.

Summer 23->24 Year 2 if it can help.

• mentos046

mentos046 Void-Bound Voyager

Yup. Crashes when fishing, crashes when walking through town, crashes in the mine, crashes when scrolling through inventory, crashes when placing things in chests, crashes in the maze during the Spirit's Eve Festival, crashes at the end of the day when saving, crashes at night when the crop fairy visits. It's never repeated though; it crashes once, then I restart and do whatever it was again and everything seems to work fine. Also intermittent lagging or stuttering, and it happens more often during fishing, which is especially annoying.

Does anyone know what's going on? Is it some issue with the game, or with the port to the Vita?

• ls_arseid

Are you guys getting the same error code when your game crashes?

c2-12828-1

• ls_arseid

I deleted the game from my vita. Redownloaded it, installed it. Started an entirely new save file. Played through year 1. Game started crashing in the Skull Caverns again. Same error code. c2-12828-1.

Please fix this.