1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Vocaloid DIVA outfits V1.9

Fan of Vocaloid? Cosplay your character with this mod!

1. Aikaph

Aikaph Subatomic Cosmonaut

Aikaph submitted a new mod:

Vocaloid DIVA outfits - Fan of Vocaloid? Cosplay your character with this mod!

Read more about this mod...

Qndrez likes this.
  2. echo-

echo- Space Hobo

Love this mod!!!!
    Gr8 Work!

Request: Gumi Outfit

3. echo-

echo- Space Hobo

..but i think the color dont fits exactly. I whould recomend a little bit more blue touch. this just looks a little bit too green.

4. Aikaph

I notice now too that the hair color and the green on the outfit isn't really the same but well... gonna fix that soon and I know that some peoples prefer Miku's color more Blueish or more Greenish, personally I think it's original color is between blue and green. I'll try reproducing that exact color for next version. I'll also watch about Gumi (don't know her very well) and try doing it or simply asking some friends that wanted to help me.

5. Kuroshu

Kuroshu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Request:
    Meiko and Gakupo

Florrosada12 likes this.
  6. Aikaph

Aikaph updated Vocaloid DIVA outfits with a new update entry:

Update changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Utsuho

Utsuho Space Spelunker

Not 1 hour ago was i thinking about this. amazing

8. Aikaph

I'm glad that some of you enjoy it! I'll try keeping this up as much as i can. Some friends already started to help me to get you stuff sooner, the Gumi outfit for exemple will be made by a friend!

9. Aikaph

New Outfits!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  10. Aikaph

2 new DIVA's outfits available!

11. Potato Shogun

Potato Shogun Big Damn Hero

12. Fuufuu

Fuufuu Subatomic Cosmonaut

Do you Know About IA :O ? She's a vocaloid right~ ?

13. DaWrecka

DaWrecka Pangalactic Porcupine

Slight bug with Ruko's blouse; The back sleeve has flesh colour that isn't there on the front sleeves. You can see it when running, jumping, about anything that brings the far arm into view really.

Also, the pants; they seem to make the torso flesh-coloured too.

It's really jarring if your character doesn't have cream-coloured arms or belly normally.

14. Aikaph

Hotfix

15. Aikaph

Just checked for IA she's a Vocaloid yes. Just to be sure she must be look like this no? http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/V3_IA_05.png

I'll see which one i'll do next, there's a lot of vocaloid if you also count UTAU ones (fan mades for those who don't know) like i did on this update. Ruko and Teto are UTAU. As I said a friend is working on the Kagamine Twins and I also got someone who is trying to learn modding by making the Meiko outfit. For future I also plan to make a bunch of War Items and maybe furniture? I got some friend who're willing to help so it will be more easy to add stuff.

16. Jnse

Jnse Void-Bound Voyager

Great work dude :D

17. Florrosada12

Florrosada12 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Great job with the mod so far!

I have a question. Do you plan on making costumes based on famous Vocaloid songs in the future? Once you have all the popular Vocaloid costumes done?

18. DaWrecka

DaWrecka Pangalactic Porcupine

Any plan to do SeeU? Admittedly, her wig might provoke a "Sweet fancy Moses" response, but it's worth asking.

19. Aikaph

Thanks for the support! Costumes are planned (it's written on the front page in the planned features). First ones will be surely Miku "Yellow" and maybe Luka "Hard Rock", it may change because I got no specific guidelines, I work with feeling so if at that moment I want to make that outfit or costume i'll do it. Requested outfits will be also done (it will be mostly done by friends I think), for now we got some unachieved request like Meiko, Gakupo, IA and now SeeU. Meiko outfit is actually being done, next version will include a new Craft Station, and maybe a special furniture. As now the most known vocaloids missing are the Kagamine Twins (friend is working on) and Kaito. It's just a matter of time before they'll be done. I hope you'll look forward to it!

EDIT: Don't want to repost but here's something I wanted to show you : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=227031022
    First test after finishing the SeeU outfit!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  20. Silverduke1

Silverduke1 Giant Laser Beams

Any plans to do Iroha Nekomura?