1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Vocaloid DIVA outfits V1.9

Fan of Vocaloid? Cosplay your character with this mod!

1. Aikaph

Aikaph Subatomic Cosmonaut

I will add her to the request list, if i got the time (or a friend want to make her) i'll add her later. If I'm right she should look like this?
    Now there the requested outfits that will be done on the front page.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  2. Silverduke1

Silverduke1 Giant Laser Beams

yay

3. Aikaph

Next update will be for the 02/14, it will include a Mystery outfit (no pics will be added on front page until the next day) and SeeU! Here's a pic of SeeU (wig was done but is a bit glitchy with some animations and poses, sorry i can't really fix that) http://steamcommunity.com/id/Aikaph/screenshot/487816227802777886

Hope all of you will look forward to it!

4. Aikaph

Aikaph updated Vocaloid DIVA outfits with a new update entry:

Valentine's Day!

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. DaWrecka

DaWrecka Pangalactic Porcupine

What passes for the spoiler tag here... Here we are. If you want to find the mystery outfit for yourself, don't open this spoiler tag.

Interesting quirk of the system; You're supposed to get the blueprints on pickup, but on a character who was already wearing the source items, you have to take them off and throw them out of your inventory, then pick them back up. Moving them from vanity slot to inventory didn't seem to work. Didn't try putting the items in a chest and taking them back out, and now it's a smidgen too late. Not a criticism about the mod; just an observation about Starbound that this mod highlights.

6. Aikaph

7. Silverduke1

Can we have the 4 outfits in this video?

8. Aikaph

I know well thoses 4 outfits (already saw them on various videos) I'll check thir names and add them to the list. But costume will be made more later, we got plenty of basic outfits to do before. Except if we got someone who will made costumes exclusively :eek: ! Also i'll be a bit busy for around 3 weeks, so expect less updates (or less content per update) during that time.

9. Silverduke1

i would do that if i knew how to do pixel art and code :( maybe someone someday will be able to though.

10. Aikaph

I'm not the kind of "You must know how to do it, to help" if you're willing to help and want to learn I can give you some pictures reference to build on, actually I got some friends that work sometimes with me (they're in credits anyway) and some that I give advice. (Also I'll see if the mods is up to date with the new updates and convert it if needed).

11. Silverduke1

Im willing to help and learn but i would be starting at 0 in code and pixel art so i may not be the best choice.

12. Aikaph

Kagamine, Iroha

13. racole01

racole01 Master Chief

As a grown man who is finding himself listening to nothing but the soundtrack to Project Diva F on Vita lately, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this mod.

So cute. Don't even care about the judgement. :p

14. G.L.a.D.O.S.

G.L.a.D.O.S. Big Damn Hero

Hello Aikaph i was wondering if you could add in a custom Vocaloid i made a while ago her name is MMDGLaDOS here is a picture of her

i hope maybe you could add her in
    shes looks like just a white miku but she isnt:geek: glados_by_l0st_t0ys-d7x35t1.png

15. Aikaph

It's been a while I didn't worked on the mod, due to lots of reasons. I'm trying to build up a new update for when starbound will be officially on 1.0 .I know well MoeGLaDoS (MMDGlados etc...), basically it's a Miku that got an outfit related to Portal (I even saw one as a Cosplay once :D ). I'll add it to the requested list. I'll try to add it for the next update if I got time.

16. G.L.a.D.O.S.

G.L.a.D.O.S. Big Damn Hero

Ok thank you but tbh shes differnet from MoeGLaDOS me and a friend both worked on this MMDGLaDOS we like ot call her Project MMDGLaDOS :rofl: becuase of the whole people thinking i copied MoeGLaDOS when really i was the first one to put MMDGLaDOS on the internet -.- i had to get permission from Valve to even use the name GLaDOS but sinc emy uncle was part of the delevoplment team of the Portal Games it was easy :3

17. Aikaph

I see, but most peoples refer to her as MoeGlaDOS. Anyway added to request list. For now I can't really work on the mod, but i'll try at least to update it for the 1.0 and adding the 2 or 3 set of clothing that are taking dust on my PC. If there peoples willing to work on the mod, I don't mind it.

18. Aikaph

The awaited update!

19. Tetosan

Tetosan Aquatic Astronaut

Hey,
    I noticed a collision between your Mod and the Vocaloid mod of Izanag, which kinda puts me in a weird position as i like their Hairstyles better but you did a better job with outfits :x
    Do you by any chance know of a way to have both applied? something seems to clash on them but i'm not 100% sure what and if i can change it myself.

20. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

Utatane Piko please?