Race Void Hunters

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by DevastoR, Sep 3, 2012.

1. DevastoR

DevastoR Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Updated!!! v1.1
    New animated sprites for Hunters. (Look for them in the end of the post)
    Main.png
    Project based on original idea - DarkBound
    Race: Inritus Venator (Void Hunter) Void Hunter.jpg
    Short History:
    Venators is a relatively young race. They were created by Darkbound Queen several decades ago. For this time they captured a lot of planets…

Hunters nowadays serve to the Darkbound Queen as professional assassins and spies.
    *Material from official information base of "Brotherhood of Star"
    Technology of Venators:
    Techology of Hunters.jpg
    Void Hunters use advanced bio-technology, like telepathic abilities, bioreactors and chemical weapons. They use electrical and mechanical devises only in special stealth-missions.
    Relations with other races:

Nyan attack of Hunters.jpg
    Hunters are very smart creatures. On the not-darkbound planets they are very quiet and cautious, and try to avoid people.

But if you intrude in their world, venators will attack you, and, probably, eat you. They really like meat of sentient species.
    Notice: types of attack
    Void Hunter Attacks..jpg
    1. Melee attacks
    2. Ranged attacks by sharp blades
    3. "Death-ray" (when critically damaged)
    Notice: Structure.
    Void Hunter Strukture.png
    Official Chronicle:
    Creation:
    The history of them creation is horrible. Approximately 35 years ago between a two empires happened a nuclear conflict. That war killed about 20 000 000 people. And their bodies stayed lie on the burned out ground… Then Darkbound slept in the remote areas of the galaxy, but this incident awakened the darkbound queen. She used all her forces to creation of the new division of Darkbound nation.

Two years later queen arrived on the one of devastated planets. She was looking for alive people. And she found them. In the bunkers around the planet lived small groups of people. Because all men died on war, they were mostly women and children. They were sick and hungry, because they could not find food on radioactive badlands. They had no choice – people have agreed to serve to Queen…

And then Darkbound Queen turned them into the Hunters… All of them… She use best genetic material from all harvested creatures, and create a new kind of Darkbound, “Inritus Venator” – Void Hunters.

Void Hunter Photo.jpg
    About 22 years ago, when Darkbound invaded into the “Septem Magnus” star system (it was the first appearance of Darkbound forces in the inhabited space), queen used Venators as elite assault infantry.
    *material from the galactic journal "The story of fear"
    Septem Magnus Invasion (in official history chronicles – SMI):
    22 years ago Darkbound military forces started the invasion on star system “Septem Magnus” (sun of this system then almost died). Hunters participated in invasion too. They waded in enemy houses and killed or captured all local people.
    As a result Avians, lived in this system, were forced to flee.

*from "The story of fear"

v1.1 Hunters Update - Animated sprites

Hunter-Pixe-Idle.gif Hunter-Pixel.gif
    And in conclusion... BEWARE OF HUNTERS!!!
    P.S. - If you notice the grammatical errors - sorry for my bad English :3
    P.P.S. - Do you have a comments for me?​

Lecic, Dargona1018, tassina and 16 others like this.
  2. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Holy Hell... That's VERY detailed! Also I LOVE how cute they can be! :rofl:

One thing though...
    [​IMG]
    "That person looks familiar..."
    [​IMG]

3. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

holy...of my undead blood...this is good, and smart, but wait how they breed and you know...

I like the idea still, going support.

4. DevastoR

Thank you :3

O_O I'm already dead...

Wait... Oh shi~... I forgot to write about it :rofl: (i think by cloning)

5. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

SO that's how you ended up in a wheelchair... I guess the Void Hunters aren't quite as strong as they think they are :p

Ghostar likes this.
  6. pwner53

pwner53 Over 9000!!!

this is so kool

7. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Yep that is very well made and the idea and backstory is amazing, I really want to go and fight one of these now, I always like a challenge.

8. DevastoR

Hmmm... Attack on Hunters without weapons... I think this is a very good way to "wheelchair"...

H.G.scout likes this.
  9. Sol Pruina

Sol Pruina Over 9000!!!

I don't see how being stab through the chest by a claw like blade sends you to a wheelchair (lol.)

I like the idea but I don't think these guys will work as a race in Starbound. I think they'll work a lot better as mobs.

10. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Some races are not playable, take that in mind.

11. Sol Pruina

Sol Pruina Over 9000!!!

Sorry, anything with the race tag I immediately assume it's playable for players.

12. DevastoR

But you can play NOT for them, really? And maybe other players like this...

UPDATE.

Animated sprites for Hunters :3
    Hunter-Pixel.gif Hunter-Pixe-Idle.gif

Soon i will make some other sprites, and a lot of sketches!

Zeklo likes this.
  13. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Very nice, I love the style they have keep up the good work! i was looking at the tails.. and I thought they could maybe have a tail attack?

14. H.G.scout

H.G.scout Scruffy Nerf-Herder

focusing on the back-story, humans DID help(by nuke wars of course:cool: ), by producing perfect environment to make survivors fall to the queen(nuking lands, thus trapping survivors:cry: )
    well, I wonder If they still have the memories and thoughts of their once-human-form. and another thing, when they confront a situation they will clearly die, and have a chance to flee, would day do so?(if they are intelligent they should do so, and I don't like killing humanoid creatures that strikingly resembles humans.....:confused: )
    maybe the queen did a good move there by freeing the weak from the waste?
    or a bad move that enslaved the women and child?
    p.s. please understand my random questions, I just like stories/back-stories when it comes to games.....

15. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

... Kha'Zix?
    :eek:

16. The Corrupted [ITA]

The Corrupted [ITA] Big Damn Hero

DEFINETELY my race

17. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Really niffy, thumbs up my friends.

18. DevastoR

Someone even remembered this post? I'm surprised ...

Even I forgot about it...

But, anyway, thank you! Maybe I update this post... sometimes...

What???

Please understand my crude back-story, I'm from Russia... And I know English... not very good...

And, I think if they have chance to flee, they will do it. They are assassins, not self-destroyers...

Thank you all!

19. Sitanel

Sitanel Void-Bound Voyager

WHY they have no nipples?

20. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

This is Kha'Zix. The Void Hunters make me remember him a lot. :D
    [​IMG]

Dragrath and LordRuin like this.