Race Void Hunters

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by DevastoR, Sep 3, 2012.

1. DevastoR

DevastoR Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Because... because... Eeeeemm... Okay, I don't know :mad:

So cute.

*You like yellow... So... Much...*

2. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Yup, i like yellow. But i think i love blue more.

3. Huntrex

Huntrex Big Damn Hero

Really cool species. Wow.

4. DevastoR

I love dark green, because... because it's Ulquiorra's color :3

5. Alternal

Alternal Existential Complex

These are freaking awesome, and tons of detail as well! I'd love to see them in-game.
    Also, they're an alien species they don't need, and might not have a biological reason, for nipples.....

6. DevastoR

Thank you

"Not have a biological reason for nipples" But... They WAS humans... A long time ago...

7. Alternal

Alternal Existential Complex

Well if they developed in certain ways, unneeded body parts wouldn't stay. :p
    But it's your suggestion, just trying to throw out some possibilities.

8. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Ulquiorra was awsum.
    It's a shame that he died. :(

9. elisey777

elisey777 Pangalactic Porcupine

Well I would not say that they were human. they only have the status gumanoydy. and the fact that they do not have nipples then maybe they can live differently. they do not like people that says a lot.

10. Azazel

Azazel Void-Bound Voyager

Now this is something I would enjoy.. but
    put some clothes on maybe? Kinda would freak me out and be awesome at the same time O-o

11. DevastoR

I agree... But he killed Ichigo, and it's very good >:3

Hollow Ichigo is a cheater, he was dead!!!

Straw Hat likes this.
  12. H.G.scout

H.G.scout Scruffy Nerf-Herder

well I didn't mean to say anything negative to the back story:( I just wanted to point out that people caused this on their own behalf to people who read my words.....:confused:
    and I wonder how does the queen communicate to the lesser beings. I mean, you can't just send messages million kilometers away just by verbal communications?:lolwut:
    p.s. seeing it now, your signature is kinda scaring me outD: ....is that blood?

13. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Wow!
    This is friggin awesome!!!
    Perhaps make a female/male version? Or are they...Both? Ya know...How to tell Male and female apart....?

14. H.G.scout

H.G.scout Scruffy Nerf-Herder

oh I just figured out something.....
    why not give them void cloth/stone armor? they could apply for 'attackers' with high agility, but a few weigh wouldn't matter so much for their power?(perhaps they should get armor olny in the void, for balancing reasons?)

15. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

quoting to the part of "why they have nipples?" U wanna know why????? From genetic start of baby start being developed, they r given nipples early to be deiced to be girl or a boy. That how common sciences or medical stuff I heard that they say. so....Blame the dad for not having full X lol

16. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Cool idea, tons of detail, great animations , but, I don't see how they are a race, to many powers, more of a mob.
    but other then that: Awesome job!:up:

17. zen9599

zen9599 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

the void hunter chick reminds me os the zerg hibrid thing from starcraft 2

18. darkalex8991

darkalex8991 Starship Captain

The look cool, they remind me of the tieflings from DnD

19. Tails_Night

Tails_Night Void-Bound Voyager

These guys seem pretty radical.

20. Anris

Anris Phantasmal Quasar

Dem assassins again?They better be really fast,agile and a pain in the ass.Make them work for my swears.
    Also the background story is....just wow.They always said russians have a sinister imagination,but that just add to the atmosphere.
    But they seem a little off,maybe with a few visual tweaks they would fit right in?
    I can imagine a guest in which you discover ''the human side'' of one of these creature.Right before mowing them down with a mech and trampling on their corpses only to rub the mech's feet afterwards just like you do IRL after you step on a bug...or:poo: