Race Voltygers

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Mister Pixel, Jun 15, 2013.

?

Do you like the idea of this new race?

Poll closed Jul 25, 2013.
  1. Yeah!

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Neah!

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Mister Pixel

Mister Pixel Big Damn Hero

Voltyger is a race that lives on a desert planet. Their bodies are silicon-based and have adapted to high temperature in desert planet.Being silicon-based, they can deliberately change their body-temperature, appearing solid (like a silicon-chip) or transparent ("invisible" like glass). However, they have solid bodies. They live in a remote part of the Galaxy, so only a few foreigners have ever visited their planet. they hide from these visitors, observing them. They live in subterranean settlements or cities.It is now known how Voltygers were created,well it was but that information is long long lost.Voltygers are usualy friendly, offer help if someone crashlanded on their planet (though that happens very very rarely)Once Voltygers were a big and growing civilization,but when space pirates attacked dark days came. Since they couldnt defend themselves,they they had to flee. After long searching they found a desert planet. It was perfect in many ways- Pirates '' visited '' such planets incredibly rarely,and since Voltyger bodies dont require water to survive they quickly made it their home planet. Only a few pirate ships have found their planet,and tried to raid it......though.....none of those pirate ships exactly left the planet.Voltygers eventually choosed to introduce themselves to other races such as Humans, Apex and Avians.
    Voltygers are a matrilineal culture, and their symbols could resemble those of ancient Minoans. Since they live on a desert-planet, they could also use symbols like the ancient Egyptians, or the people of the world's first temple, at Gobekli Temple http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

Zeklo likes this.
  2. futbolstud98

futbolstud98 Space Spelunker

I like this idea and you are definitely on the right path. You should add how they were created, what is their lifestyle like, what do they eat, and just flesh things out more in general. :)

3. Mister Pixel

Thanks! I will make sure to add more details to it!

4. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Sounds cool, but needs more detail. Also for getting your race into the game read this.
    Edit: Also maybe make your text a little less colorful.

5. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Sounds OK so far. As it's been said, you can probably expand on it.

6. The Question

The Question Ketchup Robot

I Vote For Myah!

On Topic: Neat, I Guess.

Jonesy likes this.
  7. Mister Pixel

I imagine them like this,but without that red cyclops eye and look more like humans [​IMG]