Race Vulpini Sapiens: my race idea

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by EntityOfTime, Sep 2, 2013.

1. EntityOfTime

EntityOfTime Subatomic Cosmonaut

Vulpini stands for fox and sapiens is related to homo sapiens which mean human. These are fox-like humanoids. They are very agile and cunning, but not very strong. They specialize in sword fighting with lightweight weapons such as rapiers, but can also do well with bows and other things of the sort. they unfortunately can't use weapons such as warhammers or battle axes. One weapon that they use exeptionally well are scythes as they are generally an agriculture society.

I will add more, such as pictures, soon. please leave feed back.

Theros42 and TerraPixel like this.
  2. SuggestionsBot

SuggestionsBot Autonomous Posting Device

Thanks for submitting a new suggestion!

Please remember to give your opinion on this suggestion by voting on our suggestions page.

3. TerraPixel

TerraPixel Void-Bound Voyager

Nice when I saw this I was like :whaaat:
    cool.

4. Clockwork

Clockwork Master Astronaut

Needs more detail.

Also there have been many many many (many) fox headed humanoid race suggestions. I suggest you try something more original.

Model QT-377665 and WoxandWarf like this.
  5. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I really want to like this idea. For the sake of the idea, expand on the biology, history, society, culture, technology, relationship with other races and whatnot. The more detail, the better. Sprites can also be helpful, if you can poach an artist.

6. EntityOfTime

Ah.. really? Sorry I just signed up yesterday.

7. Jonesy

That's OK. But race suggestions can be very hit and miss. The ones that do succeed tend to be unique, and go into a lot of detail.

Model QT-377665 and WoxandWarf like this.
  8. EntityOfTime

And I was planning on adding detail. I just had to switch devices. I was going to edit in more detail. Also I was planning kn making some sprites.

9. Theros42

Theros42 Void-Bound Voyager

That sounds awesome I would love to see that

10. Jonesy

Alright, sounds good. It's a bit of a gamble posting an idea early (before you expand on it), as people might just see it as vague and pass over it. Next time, I suggest writing up the entire idea and posting it in one go.

Model QT-377665 likes this.
  11. EntityOfTime

I plan to with my next idea. Thank you.

Jonesy likes this.
  12. Sarzael

Sarzael Oxygen Tank

SteamedPixel: I recommend you seeing some of the detailed race suggestions:
    Skarapions (The first cuz im the best!) and Roos (Sorry for not adding the snail/turtle race, but i REALLY dont remember name)

13. Model QT-377665

Model QT-377665 Ketchup Robot

You mean the Glunaughts?

14. Sarzael

Sarzael Oxygen Tank

Nah, Facethelight race. I think. Or was it TVK? Damn. So many raceeeeeeeees!