Wallpaper/Flooring Catalogue trick

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cassiead, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Ambaaargh

Ambaaargh Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Perhaps this is why my spouse sometimes likes to randomly change the wallpaper. All this time I thought they were being cheeky but in reality they were trying to hand me an item but it re-converted to a wallpaper. :p

Its an interesting glitch/quirk, but even if it gets patched out or just ignored it isn't really something I expect I'll be using at anypoint. Its like I'm on year 7 of my main farm and folks are maxed out and I'm focused on trying to get 999 of the highest quality items I can muster...which bipping stuff in sort of defeats the purpose for me. But eh, not going to fuss at other peeps. I expect if it does get patched, it may happen before multi-player is launched cause while folks doing whatever they do on their singleplayer games is their own biz...I can see it becoming a possible issue if you have a multiplayer farm going on.

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
    • cassiead

cassiead Void-Bound Voyager

Same. I love how there is zero pressure. You would also have to go out of your way to explore this bug and ultimately can make whatever decision without being bothered, so I hope it stays

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
        _PandorasBox_ likes this.
      • ishizu29

ishizu29 Subatomic Cosmonaut

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
        • HrdRock

HrdRock Space Hobo

:( it doesnt work on xbox, the wallpaper trick or the number trick. Makes me sad i was hoping to use it to help get a dino egg and a shard.