Wargroove Demo/Beta for PC?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DarshUK, Mar 21, 2017.

1. DarshUK

DarshUK Space Hobo

Hi there,

I was just wondering if there were any plans to release a demo and/or beta (open or closed) for this game before its launch.

I was pleasantly surprised by the reveal trailer and I'm sure many of us would love to help test out (or provide feedback on) the game's development. I hope this is something you'll consider as there's so much potential here and we all want it to be the best game that it can be.

(I've posted this here as I wasn't sure where else to ask, I hope this is not against the forum rules!)

From a very optimistic fan :)

• Avian Village Guard

Avian Village Guard Void-Bound Voyager

And Mac/Linux too, prettiest of pleases :)X

• CheesecakeJones

CheesecakeJones Void-Bound Voyager

That would be awesome. I'm sure it'd run on just about any pc/mac.

• metalreflectslime

metalreflectslime Master Chief

I am interested in the Beta Access before launch date too.

This would give time to gather feedback before launch.

• Bamboozler

Bamboozler Space Penguin Leader

In one of the dev streams it was said that they aren't going to have an early access or beta phase. The reason for this was that they were confident that they would not only have most/all of the games content in the game (making early access redundant) but they were satisfied with how testing was going within the staff team. Additionally they mentioned that they plan to be extremely reactive to community feedback, especially at the start of release. So I'd expect to see a lot of tweaks (buffs and nerfs) happen during the first few weeks of release.