1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Warp Totem waste bug

Discussion in 'Support' started by AmroWazzan, Jan 23, 2019.

?

Did this bug works with you? or im just crazy and only me?

1. Yes it did work lol your right and rip wasted 1 Warp totem for this.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. ye ur crazy please send a doctor to your computer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. lol i dont have a Warp totem sorry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AmroWazzan

AmroWazzan Void-Bound Voyager

i recorded that bug and uploaded it in Youtube and you can easily perform that bug aswell...
    but its not a cool bug but its wasteful only... thats why patching it would be nice :))

When you use Any Totem and before it complete the teleportation, Swing with your sword and it will be canceled... and the totem is gone in the void.

------------------Useless Things to read if you have time---------------------------------
    What? you say im using mods? no, lol i never even installed a single mod.. i dont really like them.

What? Full screen matters? no it doesnt, im not a developer but thats my gamer sense.

you wot? You want a Crash log? well if you said Logs then i will but i didnt crash so rip... do it your self because its easy and works with (My latest build in Windows that comes from Steam)

How did i know this bug? its just like you are telling me the steps but ok lets say that again..
    1-Use Any Warp Totem.
    2- Instantly Switch (By clicking where you placed your sword like Number1 and not by clicking it from your keyboard) To your Sword and Swing.
    3-after that Walk a little to make sure that the totem didnt work :))))))
    i was at the farm and did that very quickly and then discovered this bug.... Happy? oh yes you are

-------------------------------------Another line because why not?--------------------
    thanks for reading the useless things to read if you have time.
    Wait what? you didnt read it? well shame to me...

• AmroWazzan

AmroWazzan Void-Bound Voyager

Wait wait... What? you say my English is bad? well.. No u
      ah sorry but its really cheap to say... (Sorry for my bad English) yep im confident in my self and english and im yeet