1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Wasp Hive racemod Legacy TileIDs 1

Not to reset your storage

1. GTG3000

GTG3000 Big Damn Hero

2. DukeScrewface

DukeScrewface Phantasmal Quasar

Why do I want to upgrade my wasp race mod if it breaks my worlds? If I apply the patch, how is race mod+patch better than legacy mod?

I don't have that many worlds yet; I could re-generate them by deleting if it's just 1-2; what percentage of worlds are likely to be broken?

How do I tell if a world is using the old tiles and is no good; will it crash immediately when I beam down or will I need to walk around and it will crash randomly?

I'd like to use the new version and just re-generate any world that immediately crashes and did not have stuff someone built on it. Then if someone can't load a world they built on, add the patch too. Is that feasible? Why? Is it a good idea? Why?

3. GTG3000

GTG3000 Big Damn Hero

I changed the tileIDs because I was using a bad range that collided with multiple other mods.
    This addon is for people with many worlds, or people concerned about their builds.
    If you feel like you don't need it, go right ahead and ignore it.

4. DukeScrewface

DukeScrewface Phantasmal Quasar

but if I use this patch, it will still conflict with multiple other mods, right? Since this patch still uses the bad range? So if I want compatibility(and i do) I should try without it right?

what percentage of worlds are likely to be broken? I don't have a wasp character does that mean my universe has no wasp tiles?

How do I tell if a world is using the old tiles and is no good; will it crash immediately when I beam down or will I need to walk around and it will crash randomly?

Is it safe to try without the patch then add the patch after an important world crashes?

5. GTG3000

GTG3000 Big Damn Hero

The patch is solely for people for whom the mod worked well enough before this, and who would rather not have their buildings turn into dirt or crash the game.

I do not know what will happen if you load the world without it, but back stuff up just in case.