Water Gremlin in sea?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wingzrooke, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Wingzrooke

Wingzrooke Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So today was playing and for the first time I saw a weird creature in the water. I was fishing off the dock when over on the right I saw a weird green person-like figure pop part of its head out of the water and then swim off. It was so fast, I didn't really get time to investigate....does anyone know what that was about? It was a Friday in Summer, if that means anything, sometime between noon and four (around 2-ish, I think).

ChaosAzeroth and MarianT like this.
    • Reddestiny921

Reddestiny921 Pangalactic Porcupine

that's the stardew valley merperson, probably rarer to see that than it is to find the first dino egg, I've spent quite a lot of time in the valley being married with kids several times and I've only seen it once.

ChaosAzeroth likes this.
      • ChaosAzeroth

ChaosAzeroth Existential Complex

It's not rarer than a dino egg for me, since I've managed to see it twice and have yet to find a single dino egg.X3

marimivo likes this.
        • Reddestiny921

Reddestiny921 Pangalactic Porcupine

rarer in some saved games then :D, the RNG I've seen is all over the place I just happened to see it and to think I could have missed it running off to get a drink heh.

• ChaosAzeroth

ChaosAzeroth Existential Complex

That's defo fair enough.X3

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, you saw the merperson, aka the sea monster. A pretty rare sight, but that's also all it is, just a random sight :)

marimivo likes this.
              • Larielia

Larielia Subatomic Cosmonaut

Do they like cucumbers?

• Voyager

Voyager Spaceman Spiff

We need more lore on merpeople!

marimivo likes this.
                  • Wingzrooke

Wingzrooke Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cool. I've actually seen it twice now (as of today). I wonder if the mermaid has anything to do with the secret...^_^

• wakeupdormouse

wakeupdormouse Seal Broken

I've never seen it! I didn't even know it existed. I tend to not look too many secrets up. I do hope to see it soon. I'll pay closer attention to the waters from now on ^^