1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Weapon Tech Mod V.0.6.0.2

Adds special techs that can only be used with certain weapons.

1. 0ctavian

0ctavian Void-Bound Voyager

About all. Head slot have a blink, which will a good combined with mod tech.

2. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

Well, to be honest, I really didn't give much thought about the tech assortment due to other stuffs. (bug fix, balancing, skill concept, compatibility patch, etc)
    Anyway, back to your opinion, I agree that blink tech and weapon tech will make a good combination.
    But I was thinking, if I have to change the assortment of techs, I should put them in body part. Because leg part has most of the maneuvering techs.
    Also, it would be more relevant. I mean, it is kind of awkward that you have to put chips in your legs to obtain better skills at handling weapon. Don't you think? (No Offense, Seriously)

3. 0ctavian

0ctavian Void-Bound Voyager

You are right.

4. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

5. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

Not sure why, but after the last update I lost access to the Broadsword tech on my Floran, and using Creative Mode to get me tech cards to get all the quest craftables the only one that seemed to stick was White Torrent's tech upgrade :S

6. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

Thank you for the error report. I'll fix it asap.[DOUBLEPOST=1424226155][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I just tested your case and somehow it worked just fine for me. I think I need more specific information about your situation.
    If you can remember following details of your character, please let me know.

1. Race
    2. Equipped weapon (name, tier)
    3. Equipped tech (head, body, leg, suit)
    4. Max energy capacity of your character

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  7. IzunaTan

IzunaTan Phantasmal Quasar

I dunno if someone pointed this out already, but spamming the G key still doesn't let me use the shockwave bullet.

8. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

9. KaidemonLP

KaidemonLP Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Plese add a tech for axes ( for Hylotls Schyts)

10. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

11. xArcelite

xArcelite Orbital Explorer

I also noticed that after I downloaded the patch up from 2/15.

I decided to redownload the 0.5.0 version and replace it with the recent updated one, seems like the 0.5.0 version reads the tech for my characters who gotten the tech from 0.5.0, ye the 0.5.3 doesn't read that my 0.5.0 characters have "unlocked" the tech already.

12. TesserakT

TesserakT Phantasmal Quasar

If I start a new character I can flawlessly use these tech's, but on my pre-existing characters when I try to buy the tech it gives me the tech as an unusable item. =[

/aiaction {"action" : "showTech", "techName" : "howlingsoularts"} <---worked for me, actually. I only use the broadsword ones, but i'd imagine it'd work for the others as well.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  13. ObsidianPwna

ObsidianPwna Void-Bound Voyager

help i cant get the mod it says google cant scan it (78MB ) and so it downloads as a notepad thing !!!

14. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

This mod is packed as modpak file, so it is natural that google cannot scan it. After you download the file, just put it into following directory.

.../Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound/giraffe_storage/mods

It should work fine if everything goes right. If you get any errors, please contact me.

15. Rex Blackbeak

Rex Blackbeak Spaceman Spiff

@Riuny Can I Make An Showcase Of This Mod I Already Recorded It...

16. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Can't wait to see what he can do with the new LUA trigger functions

17. Rex Blackbeak

Rex Blackbeak Spaceman Spiff

Done Guys But Still Editing[DOUBLEPOST=1428752560][/DOUBLEPOST]Now Done,Here It Is Guys

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
    Riuny likes this.
  18. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

Current Status Update

Hello everyone I'm back!
    I'm truly sorry for my long absence. My real life got somehow really busy all the sudden. Mainly because of the new job that I got. I've finally started to work in the game industry. It's been so rough for the last couple of months but things are quite settling down. So now I think I have a bit of spare time to continue my modding.

I might not be able to update as frequently as before but I guarantee you that I won't let this mod to be folded.
    Anyway I really appreciate everyone who supports this mod and I'll do my best to repay your interests and concerns.

P.S.
    Also thank you, King Raptorizor, for showcasing my mod. It really is a great pleasure for me.

romabo and The | Suit like this.
  19. romabo

romabo Void-Bound Voyager

This mod is really awesome, I love the looks of it! Imagine a skill system into Starbound, that would be AWESOME and make combat more then just pressing LMB.

20. Vinderex

Vinderex Pangalactic Porcupine

I seem to be having a little problem. If I get while using a tech with a broadsword, I disappear, and am unable to do anything at all. Only way I've found out of it is to die, then I'm still invisible after respawning, but can make myself reappear by using a tech.
    I really like the direction this mod is going in. Kudos for the awesome idea, but please do something about this bug. D:

Edit: The problem only seems to happen with the F skill. G seems just fine. Also, the problem's not caused by getting hit. Rather if the tech hits an enemy, it deals no damage and instead causes you to disappear.

Last edited: May 16, 2015