1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Weapons Addition 1.3.9.0

Your arsenal will broaden so much you won't be able to carry it all at once.

1. Panos

Panos Void-Bound Voyager

cant download

2. SpazDiesFirst360.0

SpazDiesFirst360.0 Phantasmal Quasar

3. SpazDiesFirst360.0

4. SpazDiesFirst360.0

5. SpazDiesFirst360.0

6. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Try it now. Should just download a zip with .pak in it immediately.

Sorry about the delay. Couldn't fix it at the time.

7. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Uhhh...

Sorry if I never said anything, but for a little bit the github version got... sort of ignored for a while.
    However, the newer version is available, but the repository has changed.

https://github.com/Spazdiesfirst360/Weapons-Addition
    Download if you don't want to wait for the site to load: https://github.com/Spazdiesfirst360/Weapons-Addition/archive/master.zip

8. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Does anyone want to see an "unstable" version of this mod?

If you don't know what I mean, I'm talking about an extremely up-to-date version of this mod that has an increased chance of bugs (and crashes).

It would update more often than stable version, so it may not be good for forums, but steam version would seem okay.

9. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Next update, which should be released by today or tomorrow, will include a variety of small dungeons that can appear on a variety of planets (won't even bother saying every place due to how long it could get) including deserts and even penumbra planets. Also will include some other graphics changes to some items I messed up on, such as the balloon launchers. I placed the images improperly to where after you loaded it 3 times it looked like it had ammo in it still.

However, I'm not sure about something: a new npc that can be found rarely on high-tier planets can sell experimental weapons, but the price is extremely steep. When testing, I found that a Lava Balloon Gun was being sold for around 2 mil. I think it might be a good idea to fix this, but I don't know.

10. SpazDiesFirst360.0

SpazDiesFirst360.0 updated Weapons Addition with a new update entry:

Dungeon Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. SpazDiesFirst360.0

I'm looking for some good space ship designs for a dungeon or two. Planning on toying with Magnetic Accelerator Cannons as a possible weapon, but those things are HUGE. If you don't know what a MAC Gun is or looks like, here's a link: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Magnetic_Accelerator_Cannon

12. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Well, sorry if i'm possibly crushing somebody's hopes and dreams, but I am no longer in need of this. Found something.

13. SpazDiesFirst360.0

I have a quick question for my mod users;

Can someone in game go into admin and type this command into chat:
    /placedungeon wa_experimentalscientistencounter
    and post the results in the main thread? I'm trying to test if dungeon generation requires tilesets to be included in the mod folder.

14. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Fixes

15. SpazDiesFirst360.0

I had this strange bug that happened during 1.3.4.0 testing where custom materials failed to generate properly in dungeons. I was trying to make sure that it was only a bizarre outlier and not a universal issue.

16. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Well, I think I did. Originally, for some strange reason I decided to edit the materials tileset to add my own tiles. However, when I moved testing of my mod to the unstable branch for Starbound, I kept the materials tileset in normal SB folder and my tiles didn't show up. So then I decided to make my own tilesets for my custom materials and objects. Unfortunately, some recent tests have proven to be rather... eventful (some bizarre crashes). So... I sort of need to know if custom tiles are working.

Sorry if I seem to sound like someone giving a speech. I am simply trying to see if my tileset works "outside".

notanaccount2 likes this.
  17. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Well, just 3d built The Prototype (I was bored).
    Used Paint 3D, and it took forever.
    prototype_paint3d-build.png
    looks a little blocky, but I couldn't make it much better (stupid paint 3d and lack of detail-support).

notanaccount2 likes this.
  18. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Dungeons 2.0, Fixes

19. SpazDiesFirst360.0

Can someone test the mod download link ASAP? I had to switch to Dropbox again because Github won't let me upload files bigger than 25 MB.

20. PhantomtheHedgehog

PhantomtheHedgehog Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having one problem, for some reason some of the recipes (like the technetium) will not show up in the particle accelerator after making the neutron.