WIP Welcome to the Rice Fields return

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SgtPineapple1st, May 3, 2017.

1. SgtPineapple1st

SgtPineapple1st Subatomic Cosmonaut

So... I've decided to work on my mod again... there's probably a bunch of other mods that achieve this, but I would really like to follow through with my plans.

My old post of the mod <Click here to see the old post... it's where I had everything planned out and stuff.
    I really don't feel like posting it all again. All future updates, however, will appear here.

First off I'm going to need time to get reacquainted with the modding tools and such, so don't expect a ton of progress any time too soon.

Synopsis of the Mod: Add a ton of crops (starting with rice) along with new farming and irrigation techniques (if I can figure out how to do it... I remember the whole modding thing being extremely annoying), new machines, and new recipes and stuff.

If any of you were helping me before I left, feel free to hit me up. If anyone new wants to help, I'd appreciate it.

I'm just hoping I didn't lose all the old files...

• SgtPineapple1st

I STILL HAVE ALL THE FILES! BLESSED BE GOOGLE DRIVE!

Ciriun and Clotho like this.
      • SgtPineapple1st

Wait... where do I find all the programs and stuff I need, again?

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

• Clotho

Clotho Subatomic Cosmonaut

ayyy, so since I'm basically already re-doing all of the vanilla crops sprites, I'd be happy to help out with any additions you get going. I know art is probably the last thing on your mind right now since you've got a lot of other heavy lifting to do beforehand, but if you don't have anyone else to doodle for you, I'll be around. Good luck.

• Ciriun

Ciriun Big Damn Hero

I know I have a kiwi I sprited for this somewhere, and there's the banana tree if I or someone more talented can ever get it to not have magical floating fruit. I have no idea if I'll be able to do much more artwork than that. But anyway, welcome back!

• Ciriun

Ciriun Big Damn Hero

Last edited: May 8, 2017