Well, good luck CA.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lirinya, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Mopy

Mopy Cosmic Narwhal

I also would not have heard about Stardew Valley if CA had not joined up with Chucklefish. This can only expand Stardew's Community, and while everyone interested in Starbound might not be interested in this game, it doesn't mean they can't support it! I really enjoy the Starbound community. It's probably one of the warmest and most supportive groups around, and now we have joined forces with another great community to support and celebrate Stardew Valley!

mo'guts, Cirom and Zellman like this.
    • oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

Nice to see that the merger is getting more publicity for the game :D

• Active Link

Active Link Master Astronaut

I think that was the whole reason they did it. But it's not really a merger, Chucklefish is just publishing the game for CA.

• WMoose

WMoose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Moose here, Checking in.

I would not have found Stardew Valley if not for a friend recommending Starbound to me, and having scrolled down and saw the big Stardew Valley Icon on Starbounds main page. (At least not this early in development.)

Cirom and dollvader like this.
          • Cirom

Cirom Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, game. If not for me previously knowing about Starbound (which required me to previously know about Terraria, etc), I would have never saw this game either. Quite glad I did, though~!

• Shrikevin

Shrikevin Void-Bound Voyager

I have to agree, I was unaware of the game previously, but the association now has it on my "to buy" radar!

• DontheDon

DontheDon Void-Bound Voyager

I managed to find this game on Greenlight before Chucklefish decided to publish it, but its great to see alot more people are hearing about it. Congratz CA and such and amazing start on a project, and please take your time, I for one am full of Patience, and with the gem your managing to put together now, so should everyone else.