Other [We're back!] August 19 2016|The Valley; Haunt of the Past-Hope of the Future

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by WATERTHOOOOOSSEE, Jul 16, 2016.

1. WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

WATERTHOOOOOSSEE Phantasmal Quasar

New Chapters Every God Knows.
    My Schedule is really random.

"The Lost Diary" is going to be continued!
    Help in [Spoiler.] tags are accepted!

Especially in renaming the tags so it says "Chapter X" instead
    of the original "Spoiler"!

"I ...Did it! i did it!" Harry was excited,he escaped. Earth was ravaged by the Mezopolatian Megacorp,they overpowered Joja Mart,the US government,they have imprisoned people they found,Mind Controlled them,but Harry,he escaped from the horrors,he found a time machine,he was back in the past,decades before the Mezopolatian MegaCorp came to being,but there was a catch.

A whole megacorp is after him....

"it isn't late yet" Harry Thought,Harry hoped. Suddenly,he was like a beggar that found that treasure. "It...Its still here! The deed! the deed grandpa gave me! but...How did he know that someday i will need this? Oh well! i...i can change my life! Stardew valley.... Yes...Yes..." Harry squeaked with excitement,But there he had 1 more question.

"Where in yoba am i?!"

He looked around like a rat that smelled cheese,in the mad dash,he tripped and he fell flat faced into the ground.
    when he looked up,he saw a road,Hope! he thought,he was very happy that these lucky things even manage to happen,he followed it....followed it... And,LO! he was in a city,he quickly rushed for the nearby telephone booth and called the number in the deed...

"hello? this is Robin Arlem,the carpenter of stardew valley! What business do you have with me?"

"I am Harry Potte- I mean,i mean..HARRY HERACLE!"Harry giggled through the phone.

"Hahahaha,funny,mister,but really,why did you call me?"
    Robin was rather annoyed about how this call is turning on about.

"okay,okay! do you remember someone called "Godric Heracle?" Upon the mention of the name,the other side was relieved with memories of the past years.

"Ye-Yes! how do you know Godric? Its been months since he...passed."Robin was close to tearing up,but this is awkward since she is talking to a stanger.

"I am his grandson,i have a deed of the farm,Ilvermony? I am going to move in today,if you believe me."Harry was praying,for the first time in many years,since religion was banned after the takeover of the Megacorp.

"I do believe you! I will be waiting in the afternoon with the town mayor,see you! Harry!"Harry could not believe it,he is finally fully free!

but something is bothering Harry,how could he get there? he has no money of the past.
    Just then,he heard some clinking in the deed,there dropped 500 gold,he cant believe his luck today,he just hoped that-That it will continue.

AFTER GETTING THE RIDE TO THE VALLEY

"You must be Harry!"A tall woman with a rather strong posture was standing right beside the bus stop,she had red flowing hair tied in a bun with a yellow jacket.

"yes,i am Harry,Robin,correct? if so,id like to see the mayor" Harry was excited,the natural musk of the forest,long unbeknownst to his nose for the prolonged exposure to the deathly smog of the future.

"I am the mayor,Mayor Lewis"A Short man wearing a brown hat,some kind of overalls with red buttons was approaching,he had gray hair,he must be old,Harry thought.

"Hello,it is a pleasure to see you guys,can you show me the farm?"Harry was bursting to question that,he really wanted to see it.

"Why not? Lets go! to the western direction!"They all marched to the west,and what harry found left him dumbfounded.

"Wow,this place must be so old and untouched...for so long! Like,really long!"harry said in extreme disbelief

"After your grandfather's death,nobody touched the farm as a sign of respect,he was a great man,always there to help,sometimes he even gave out free produce! We were devastated by his death"His Grandfather's death was still fresh,even if it was decades ago,for him of course.

"It sure is getting late,why dont you live in my house until the house is restored?"Robin suddenly talked,Harry agreed,though,he is not living on a month's old untouched house and they all walked to town.

"Hey,Harry,sorry but you have to sleep in the couch"Robin said after they got to Robin's house,it was large,in the inside there was a musk of sawdust,he sneezed so hard that the sawdust flew around the air violently,Robin quickly gave him a mask,now he could breath again.

"That's fine with me,as long it is fine with your family"Speaking of family,he was excited to see the Arlems,

"Ah,them! here,ill introduce you to Demetreus,my husband!"Robin was very happy that she is showing off her family to someone,she was very proud of them.

Demetreus was a tall,black skin toned man wearing a blue short and olive jeans,he looked way older than robin,Harry must've thought.

"Ah,the new farmer,it is nice to see you,and i am quite delighted that we have you here,as i need samples from different plants,it is obvious that i am not capable of growing my own"Demetreus shook his hand,smiling,it made sense that he was a scientist,Harry thought.

"Have you met my daughter and step-son?"Demetreus asked Harry,who was shocked upon hearing the word "Step-Son",but he kept it to himself.

"N-no,sir,i just came here a few hours ago,i would love to meet them."This is an interesting family,Harry thought,he never saw a family with a step-son.

"This is Maru,my daughter,Maru,meet Harry,the new farmer."Maru was a black haired girl,who had a dark skin tone like his father.

"H-Hey,Harry! nice to meet you! I am a mechanic,part time nurse and sometimes i help my Dad with his experiments!"She was rather bubbly and nice,but she's a mechanic? Harry thought but then he realized he was stereotyping.

"Seb! come up here and meet the new farmer,Seb!"Robin called,followed by a scowl that is almost a angry whisper,Harry swore that he heard that he was angry about her calling him "Seb",out came a boy that had his mother's skin tone,he was pretty "EMO" as other people call it,he must've been a loner,living in a basement,but Harry gaped at himself,since he was Stereotyping again.

"Well....Hi?...."Harry just said Hi back and....they stared at each other for a long time until Robin broke the silence.

"Oh! Dinnertime! i almost forgot! come on guys!"Robin then rushed to the kitchen,then everyone went back to work,except harry who bought himself a ticket to a house tour.

"Hey,Maru"Harry decided to see what Maru is up to,he saw her tinkering on some kind of kettle....?

"Hey Harry! i know what you are thinking,this is just a rechargeable electric kettle!"Maru sounded really smart,she was so young and she could make something that was never invented in the future.But Harry as bothered by the fact that it should have been invented in the future.

"BUt how?...Maybe the fact i never came kept stardew valley a remote town,that was why it was never released to the public..."Harry thought to himelf,then he realized he was thinking for too long in front of Maru

"I-Im sorry for standing still,i thinked about something,what other things have you made?"Harry felt really apologetic.

"This is actually mt first machine,but i modified Dad's tools for better efficiency and workload,the agency that he works for even bought my blueprints!"She was really smart,confirmed.

"Well,thats great for you! but im afraid i need to leave now,see ya!"Harry then tried to head to the basement,greeted by a scowl,but he entered anyways.

"what do you want......."Sebastian was really gloomy looking.

"I just want to be friends"Harry isnt quite sure how to make friends with this type of person,but he tried.

"I dont need friends,ask Maru,the "Champion" the "Bread-Winner"Harry did feel bad for Sebastian,but he was rude,either way.

"Okay then...I tried,i will try and try until i get you to Lo-BEFRIEND me Seb!"Sebastian paused at the mention of that nickname,then Harry ran for his life to the Laboratory

"Hey Sir,what do you research about?"Harry was excited to ask him this,really.

"I study the natural resources of this valley,this valley is very rich in minerals and fish,and the soil is the most fertile in the whole state."As he said this,he saw Demetereus try to change an Amethyst to a Ruby

"RUbies and Amethysts are the same,they are just differently colored,you will understand,someday" Harry almost got dragged to a science lesson when Robin called everyone for dinner,he was relived.

They ate Pumpkin soup,fried fish and some salads and pizza exclusively for Sebastian,Harry ate so much that when they went to sleep,Harry slept in the blink of an eye.

MEANWHILE,IN THE FUTURE

"Have you seen the escapee?!"A voice boomed in a wide room full of machines
    "No,sir but we have found the timeline he transported to,we will do a full search,but we need funds to do this without being seen."A scared voice replied
    "Good....Good...take this,now,GO!"

*Harry Wakes up to a room with devices in it*
    It was familiar,he thought...
    until...

"Th-This was the room i escaped from! ...I..i.. No,NO,NONO!"Harry could not calm down,how is this possible,he thinked...thinked...thi-

"Welcome back,Harry Heracle,i hope you did not spread word of our existence,or would those fools EVEN believe you?" Harry remembered the voice...

MORRIS JR...

He betrayed his father's company right after his father passed the company down to him,he was a tyrant,from the Megacorp that just owns many megamalls worldwide to a massive superarmy fodder,he used the funds that he gets from unaware costumers,little did they know that someday.

someone like him...

Will take over the world,he even killed his own father when he nervously approached him,killed him on the spot with a disintegrator gun his company invented,never seen again...

"Morris..."Harry was weak,he could not run,his muscles are frozen like lead.

"Von Destracto,do your job." Out in the shadows came a robot made of pure iridiunite,100 times stronger than iridium,a single ore costs a billion...The robot has many secret weapons,all out of iridiunite...

"No...NONO NO NO!!!!!!!!!-"

END OF DREAM...

"NOOOOOOO!"Harry screamed,then he looked around,he fell off the couch,luckily he woke up when everyone was awake and they rushed to him.

"Harry what in the world happened?!"
    They were all pale,Harry was ashamed.

"I had a dream,its...horrible..i dont like to tell people about it though,im sorry about the commotion."

"If thats so,then okay...Anyways,have you thinked of starting the cleanup of the farm?"
    Harry felt ashamed that he was not thinking about anything at all today.

"Honestly,No,but im going today,do you have basic tools or something?"
    Harry was getting way more ashamed.

"Ah yes,take these!"Robin then grabs a big sack and there lay 4 tools.

"Thanks for your courtesy,Robin! now im off to the farm!"Harry then took off,excited to see the sun,on the way there,he saw a peculiar statue which he just shrugged off.

On the entrance of the farm,he saw a girl with purple flowing hair and purple clothing wielding an iron shortsword.

"Well....uh...who...Are you?"Harry sure did feel something about her.

"Abby,Abby Roseheart! are you the new farmer?"Harry was fascinated by her tone,and she had a lovely name too.

"I was playing in the farm,i hope this isnt the last time im playing here"She sounded sad,and i have no intentions of making the farm private anyways.

"Im just cleaning the farm,everyone can go here."I smile at her

"Is that true? then yay! thanks!"She then hurried on to the other side of the farm which looked like a forest.

Chopping was really hard,by two hours he was feeling tired,but the girl is still playing in the bushes and trees.

He summoned all his strenght,the tree fell down with ease,he felt his muscles give up and he rested,he cleared enough space for his first 3/3 plot,he was really excited.

He realized the girl had gone home,or got lost,either way,he headed to town to see no one there,to his dissapointment.He saw a shop and quickly headed there,in there,he quickly realized that this was a house and the girl lived here.

"Ah! just about time,Mr Harry Heracle,is it not?"Greeted a man with brown hair and a brown vest,he had glasses and looked like he was in his 40's.

"yes,sir,can i have your name?"This place is cozy,but he thought of something else,where did they get the stock? they are selling loads of fruits and vegetables,but when he saw seeds,he sighed with relief.

"Pierre,Pierre RoseHeart! Welcome to my shop/home! my daughter has already seen you,i see...What business do you have in my "Humble" shop?"

"I want to buy some potatoes."Harry was'nt sure why he chose potatoes,but,why not?

"hmmm...That will be 500 Gold!"Not bad,Harry purchased 10 packets of seeds,but he remembered his grandpa mentioning a different price, it was 40 back in the day.

After paying,Harry rushed to the farm,he used the hoe Robin gave him (Please dont think of stuff),after that,he carefully placed the seeds in each plot and saved the 10th seed for emergency purposes.In 6 days,he will be getting his first yield,well,he hopes.

He will continue the cleaning tomorrow,he thought,then harry got an idea; he'd have a chat in the saloon and meet more people,after all,he feels lonely working for some hours now.

It was nighttime,but he went anyways,upon entering the saloon he found many people to talk to,he approached a guy who had old clothes and a young beard.

"What do you want? Go away!"he quickly realized that this guy is tougher than sebastian,so he thought,another day,maybe tomorrow he will try to scrape this shell of his.

He then approached a guy with blonde,messy hair,like,really messy,it is even pointing upwards like a cartoon character he seemed to have forgotten.He was playing pool with Sebastian.

"Ey! Bro! im Sam! are you the new farmer?"harry was surprised that he was greeted before he greeted him.

"well...uh...yeah."he was a little shocked so he was nervous,but he overcame it.

"Sebastian told me everything,well,its nice to meet you! but i gotta go back to playing!

He then approached a man wearing an apron that seems like as if it's burned,looks like a blacksmith,he thought.

"Hey,What is your name?"The man was gently surprised.

"I...Im..Im Clint! i never had someone talk to me before! im srry for being nervous!"Clint was a very strange man,he thought.

"Nice to meet you Clint,why are you wearing an old apron?"harry asked Clint.

"Im the town blacksmith and... are you the new farmer?"

"Yes i am,Harry,Harry heracle."
    This was going smoothly.

"Nice name,well,dont waste your time on me,thanks for talking to me."

He then approached a woman with blonde hair,too,she was rather fat and circular,but Harry did not want to be rude,as soon as he stepped near,the stench of beer got so strong that he blacked out for a second.

"Oh,hello! M' name's Pam! are you the new farmer?"Harry was getting tired of that question,but he answered anyways.

"yes i am,Harry,Harry heracle."

"Well,i dont have anything to talk about right now,leave me for a sec."
    Harry then left the saloon,not before buying pizza from Gus,the town bartender,he was so sleepy he also had to buy coffee.

From his tiredness he forgot to introduce himself to Gus,"Oh well,ill just introduce myself tomorrow."

Harry screamed so hard,it was the same dream,but it is worse,he saw himself dying,he saw himself in third person,he bolted up and ran outside,he's awake,he thinked,he hoped.

It is the fourth day of his stay in the valley,so far,there was no sign of the megacorp,so far,so good,nothing has been happening except for a the rain yesterday.His crops were growing,4 days more until the potatoes grow.

He went back to his senses,picked up his bag and went outside,it was a cloudy day,rather windy,too,so he thought it was the perfect weather for a few introductions.

He checked his mailbox,there was a rather slimy looking envelope in there,he picked it up and opened it,it had a wax lock,just like the wax from the deed,he read;

"Hello,Harry! it is me,Willy! your grandfather's old friend! i came back from a plentiful fishing trip and i have a gift for you,something that has been passed down for years and decades,meet me at the beach at 2:00 Pm! i will be waiting for you!'
    -Willy,the fisherman.

Harry smiled,he knew what it was going to be,an antique fishing rod,of course! but its too early to go there,so he proceeded to go to town,he saw a man with long,chestnut,flowing hair wearing a vest with a green undershirt,when he walked to him,he swore he smelled the smell of the ocean air.

"Hello,i am Harry,Harry Heracle,who are you?"He noticed that he was reading a book-No-writing a book,he hoped that he wasn't angry at him coming to him and startling him.

"Ah,the new farmer! i am Elliot,Elliot Shire,it is nice to make an acquaintance."He wasn't bad! He was really nice and his tone is like in peace with the waves,which he could faintly hear near the town.

"I see that you are writing a book? what genre is it?"Harry saw that it was blank,with a obvious trail of erased pencil marks.

"ah...well...i can't decide,i'm...i'm...a failure,i cant be an author,i had been trying for a few months now on this book..."He felt awkward,embarassed that someone,a complete stranger was confessing this to him,but then he remembered that time when he was doing a project but he just cant,and he confessed it to a stranger and he helped him,later he found out he was his uncle.

"i-i feel you,you know,i once felt that too,maybe i can help you in your book tomorrow!"He was sure about that,he once wrote a story and got good feedback from strangers.

"R-Really?! Then,it is set! meet me at my cabin tomorrow right after lunch!"The man was excited,he then realized it was 2:00,so he quickly ran to the beach to find a cabin,he thought it was abandoned,only to find out it was inhabited,he then ran to the pier which is almost as large as the beach itself,only to be dissapointed by the fact it's got a old boat and a small fishing shop only.He then saw a man,puffing a cigarette,he was sure this was going to be Willy.

"Erhm....Sir? i came here to get that... Gift? from you?"He then gagged at the smell of the fish around the docks.

"Ah,you already know what is it,dont you? Its more than an old rod,it has been trained hard by experience,it is a great heirloom from a century ago."Willy then handed a old bamboo rod,it was not like those you'd see in a legit pier,it was really old but it felt like it was stronger than a newly fashioned rod.

"I see a bright future in you,young man,i hope you prevent fishing from dying,it has been a great culture,and i can feel it,wailing for flotsam to avoid it from going *POOF* ..."That was deep,Harry thought,and in the future,fishing has completely died out,he was determined,he was excited to reignite fishing.

He said bye to Willy and headed to the saloon,he saw Gus,which he quickly greeted,and all the others,but he went to make Gus an acquaintance first.

"Hello~ Young man! i see that you came back here? chit-chatting? playing? Everything is found on my saloon,except bad quality drinks,of course!"He was an enthusiastic man,he had brown hair and he wore a starfish decorated vest.

"hello,i am harry,harry heracle,i was in a rush yesterday,sorry for not talking to you."He then noticed a blue haired girl standing beside Gus,she was cleaning the used glasses.

"And that is Emily,my assistant,without her,the saloon would be slowed because of how fast the business is coming along!"Gus chuckled like a happy and contented old man.

"hello,Harry,nice to meet you! i am Emily Praire!'She was wearing a long rose dress with pink sleeves,Harry talked with the people from a long time,he then thought he heard buzzing,but he shrugged it away.

Harry then continued on the day and when he realized it was late,he quickly said goodbye and ran to his house,to see a letter,it was made of metal,shaking,harry opened it.

"This is me,your sister Mandy! you remember the tracker,yeah! And you escaped right? well,i written this letter in my free time,i am training as a scout for the megacorp,for my life,of course! i will never betray you! When i have time,i will also make my escape,i know that might've been suprising,but im sick of this place...-Oh no,well,i gotta go! the commander is coming to the dorms!"

-Mandy Heracle

Harry smiled,he gave her a tracker with his details in it so they could never lose each other,she was his sister,Harry knew about her joining the Megacorp and he knew it was her choice of security,he then headed to bed to sleep.

BACK ON THE FUTURE.....

"Mandy,you have been accused of possesing a tracker,we will pay you highly if you give us that device..."

I deleted his details so they could never find him,i gave the tracker and i was dismissed,i shook my sweat off and headed back to the dorms,i noticed that someone tried to rob me.

My locket!

It was the locket of my whole family,before they were killed,it also had me and my husband's photo,with our daughter,luckily,Morris Jr. Found good in his heart and let my whole family in,the whole squadron love my daughter,she was their hope that someday...

We will be freed...

Harry woke up,atleast he felt like that,he found himself in some kind of world,there were cracks everywhere with his memories flashing inside them,no,he was not awake,he was lucid-dreaming..
    and he is transported to the fabled memory fields...Funny,it was told by his grandfather.

FLASHBACK

"Harry.. Have you heard of the memory fields?"Harry bloted up,he was interested in this "MEmory Field"...

"No,gramps,can you tell me? Pleeeaassee?"Harry was 5 then.

"Why am i...remembering these this well? Does the memory fields give me better memory in my stay...?"

"The memory fields was a huge vast space,full of cracks that show our memories,atleast that's what the person who "experienced" it and spreaded the legend,it will be attained with great emotion and a focused mind,it will always be a lucid-dream,as he said...he also said that he was able to experience the memories again in third person by walking up to the memory..."

FLASHBACK END

Harry,upon remembering the full story,went to look for a certain memory when he remembered something,he had a box that has a code in it,it was in his jacket,he forgot about the whole thing,the code He couldn't remember for some reason.

He found it,it was when his sister gave him a box,he took a deep breath,jumped right into the crack,and there he was,he was standing in the middle of him and his sister before he was caught.

"Brother! They're coming! what do we do? If they see me talking to you,they'll find out! I know! take this box,the code is B-A-H-A-Y,it has a some kind of crystal on it,in can turn people invisible at will,but it can only make 1 person invisible-and it can boost the owner's power-and-"

"nice one,private Mandy,you caught him! heh,you are on for a promotion,this guy knows something that the public shouldn't know-Ey! Gibbards! he saw our meeting,right? Right,you have to come with me."

Harry saw himself hide the box in his jackets,and just walked sulkily while he saw his sister trying not to cry to blow her cover up,he felt like crying too.

Harry was now truly awake,he sat almost instantly and dug in his jacket for it.
    He felt it in his hands,the box was made of carbon steel and unradioactive uranium bands,he quickly entered the code,in it he saw a crystal,and a family picture.He closed it and sighed deeply,then he picked up his bag and headed outside.

He saw Abigail skipping onto the southern exist of his farm,he just said "HI!" and went to town,in there,he decided to visit Robin and her family again,but he passed by the mayor standing in front of a withered and rotten building,it had a clock in it,but it was broken,too.

"Hey...Mayor Lewis? what's the problem?"He saw the mayor's hand,clenched in rage.

"I am really angry today,in front of you,is the Community Center,or should i say it was...Joja Mart was offering to buy it and turn it into a warehouse,but,it had many memories of it,i was a young lad when it was built long...long ago.."The mayor spitted to the grass,his fists are now shaking.

"why would they even want to do that? And you are not going to do it,are you,mayor?"He felt like this was a bad question,but he just said it anyways.

"Why would i? And Joja Mart...They are the vilest of creatures i know,they use money to manipulate people,just today,he ran into pierre's shop and gave out coupons to boycott poor pierre..."Right after,Mayor Lewis punched the door,which,suprisingly,cracked nearly in half,he wasn't even hurt.

'Can i see what's inside that,mayor?"He was interested in the building and its story.

"I dont know why you want to see it but,here is the key for it,and also,im going to have one more look inside...I miss the old days."Mayor Lewis handed Harry the key,Harry then unlocked the rusted lock.

Right after he entered the Community Center,he smelled rot and the musk of nature,he saw a house made of wood bark with leaves for a roof,Mayor Lewis noticed it,too.

"Must've been Jas and Vincent,the only kids in town,you met them yet?"Harry shook his head,but he was sure the kids couldn't have found a way inside and the door is locked,there was something else going on inside...

He looked around when...
    He saw a green apple...? with legs and arms and a *CUTE* face,Harry let out a small yelp,Mayor Lewis looked at him in suprise.

"M-Mayor,did you see that...THAT creature? an apple with a face and limbs?! over there!"The Mayor Looked at where the creature *Was* standing,it was gone,to Harry's horror.

"Seeing things,m'boy? im old and i haven't had a hallucination yet!"The Mayor Shook his head in disbelief.

"Maybe its just a rat.."But Harry was sure it wasnt.

They then headed out,and Harry said goodbye to the mayor,he decided that he'll visit them tomorrow,and then he headed to to town,he saw a blond haired woman wearing a blue shirt.

"The new farmer? Hello! im Haley,Emily's sister"She rolled her eyes at the mention of emily,she was holding a camera,it was very old,it even needs to be developed first.

"Im Busy,though so dont nag me for a while,i need to take a picture of a atlas moth i saw earlier!"She smiled at him and waved goodbye,then he heard camera snappings

he then headed to the road which leads to a museum,on the way there,he saw a batch of worms,he decided to dig under it,to his astonishment,he uncovered a flute made of mammoth bone,because he saw fur near the tip.He kept it and kept on going.

He decided to visit the Library first,judging by the book sign in the doorstep,inside,he could hear someone mumbling..

"Alas! no artifacts to display! how could i have trusted that maggot!"Harry approached him,when he was 4 feet near,the person turned to face him and fixed his expression.

"D-Did you hear? ... Oh..Well...The curator took all the artifacts! and now this cant be called a museum anymore!"Harry decided to give the person the flute,the person then grabbed it out of his hand.

"A flute made of bone! can...Can i take it? this is an artifact!"Harry nodded and the person squealed with joy.

"You in for a job? you can trade a few artifacts for rewards! .... Ah,yes! Welcome to the library,partner! my name is Gunther!'Harry was astonished at how Gunther changed expressions THAT fast.

He waved goodbye to Gunther and headed to Elliot's for their brainstorming session,he managed to get Elliot to write a sci-fi book called "Experiencing Freedom" (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?! THATS MY FAVORITE FANFIC!)It was about a farmer who got imprisoned by the empire,which,if Harry remembers correctly,lost to Ferngrill,but he kept his mouth shut about it,the farmer had many adventures,eventually recovering a long lost companion called Jade (Owned by ApertureGaming!),they were really tired,but Elliot was still energetic.

"This book is impressive! Thank you,Harry,now,it is nighttime,should you go home?"Harry was really tired that he agreed.

He then headed home,it was late,when he came home ,he fell asleep almost in an instant.
    He was determined to get back to the memory fields again.

Harry woke up,shame,he wasn't in the memory fields anymore,he went up and made breakfast,he was still thinking about yesterday...the apple creature,where did it come from? what creature was it? and last but not least,why was it here?

It was still early in the morning,the sunlight dances through the windowsill,revealing the dancing particles of dust floating around,it was damp,it raided during the night,which means he doesnt need to water the plants,he checked his mailbox,there was a purple-ish letter with a purple wax lock,it was sent by someone called Rasmodius,what a funny name,Harry thought,it isn't like you get someone with THAT name this often,he opened it,it said;

"I may have a solution about your..."Rat" problem,meet me at the tower south-west of your farm and i will tell you what i know,it would be nice if you go to here in the night..."

-M. Rasmodius

How did he know? Was he... There when i saw the apple creature? Harry's mind was racing,who was he really? He decided to follow the letter,he was going there at dusk.
    He set off to the town,to see someone playing in there front door,he was muscular,brown haired,has a green jacket and he was throwing a gridball around.

"Hello,i am the new farmer,Harry,Harry Heracle,who are you?"Harry smelled perfume,this guy is certainly someone you'd find in a high school.

"Alex,Alex Meranz,it is nice to meet you! How's the farm work?"Harry wouldn't call it farm work,but he just told alex that the potatoes are growing all and well.

"That is nice,although im busy,talk to you later!"Damn,Harry thought,everyone said "They're Busy" are they avoiding him?

He walked around town,he inspected places he never visited before,until he found a large building called "Joja Mart',this must be what's Mayor Lewis talking about,it really looks intimidating to pierre's small house shop,when Harry entered,he quickly noticed the employee on the counter,she had eyebags,and she drifts off to sleep every 10 minutes,he then noticed shane,the grumpy head he met a few days ago,then he saw the manager,he had a name tag...

Morris...

Harry shook it off and went out,he found worms and dug it up,he found a rusty spoon,he decided that he'll be visiting Gunther today,he headed to the library,in there,he saw two kids and a woman with red hair,she was wearing a yellow blouse...

"Oh....H-Hi....I'm Penny,Penny Grilk,i teach these children for a living..."She was shy and she had sadness eminating from her,he could feel a large burden on her.

"Im Harry,Harry Heracle im the new farmer,you know that?"She nodded and broke a shy smile,then she said that he had to teach the kids,Harry was a little furious,must everyone be so hard to him?

He went to Gunther,who grabbed the spur,just like last time and placed it over in a table,gunther gave him 9 cauliflower seeds,which was expensive in pierre's shop,he headed otside and saw Abby again,skipping through town...

"H-Hey Abby! nice to see you in town."Harry said.

"Hi! Harry! Nice day today? huh~ HUH~"She elbowed me,she's bubbly as ever,too bubbly,as a matter o' fact.

"Y-yeah,anyways,where'd ya came from?"She was lost in thought for a while,a small breeze picked her hair up into a spectacular dance.

"...Do you know Mister Rasmodius?"I knew it,she goes to that shady guy everyday.

"Ye-yes,he sent me mail,said he wanted to meet me."Abby was stunned,but she kept her beautiful composure.

"Well,he's a wizard,he has a cauldron full of green stuff in his tower,why did he invite you?"Harry told Abby about the creature he'd seen.

"T-Thats cool! i never saw it though,it must've been very cute!"Harry wasn't surprised at how she reacted,but he was surprised she didn't dismiss it as a rat.

It was dusk,so he thought that he better go there now,he waved Abby goodbye and headed through the west,it was full of trees and bushes that thrive in salmonberry,Harry took the chance and shaved all the bushes clean (Woop Woop).After a while he finally saw a mossy tower rising as high as 30 feet or so,the moonlight was shining splendidly through the pointed purple roof.He knocked 3 times on the spruce door,a man wearing a wide array of purple themed clothing appeared.

"Welcome,Chosen one to my tower,you must be asking,why "Chosen one?" it is written in the books of the magical world,someone,tired from the depths of the future,tired by the burdens of life,shall come and save us all."Harry just nodded,he was thinking why he was called Chosen one,there was something than the eye meets on this guy.

"The Legendary menace,from the future,like the hero is going to attack us in the next 50 years.That prophecy was made 47 years ago,and i am here,to train you,the arc of magic."He continued on.Magic? Harry thought,he was stumped by what he just heared,but he was pretty straight forward,why reveal all this that fast?

"Si-Sir,i think you are mistaken,i was never from the fu-"He tried to lie,but the wizard gave a sharp look.

"Harry,i am a Occlumencist and Legimencist,i can read and infiltrate your mind,you cannot lie about what you did."Harry stood there,frozen,his legs weigh like lead.

"Based on your actions,your element is...Earth and...? this cannot be."The Wizard was shocked,atleast that's what he looked like.

"You can control all elements,at a price,i sense your magic is weaker than the normal magician,have you noticed things happening when you are angry,scared?"Now,harry thought of it,when he saw a piece of paper that was posted to his back that said "Poop",he was so angry,then it turned to ashes.

"You see,magic is beneficial and dangerous at the same time,i am here to train you how to control it and bend it on your will."Harry was excited,Magic? He's a magician,after all this time,but he couldnt help thinking about the memory fields again,something happened into him...

"Thinking about the memory fields?"The Wizard said while brewing a...1/4 Red 1/4 Blue 1/4 Brown and 1/4 Green potion.

"It wasn't a myth,but only two people ever experienced going to it.And dont worry,the memory fields is not breakable."The Wizard putted a vial a size of a mug into the cauldron,the Wizard handed it to him.

"Drink,and you shall be able to control them a little easier until we start training tomorrow."

Harry hesistantly drinked on the vial,it was sour,bitter,sweet,spicy and salty at the same time,he was dizzy....dizzy....*BLAM* he passed out,the Wizard sighed and carried him own with a spell...

BACK IN THE FUTURE

"Attention,everyone! we are about to conquer another country,which will give us a grand total of 35% of the world,prepare yourselves,we have specifically enchanced food and drugs which is NEEDED to be taken."
    The Speaker said,Mandy's head was racing,she was planning her escape with her family,too,this is it,there's a war being waged and she can run for her life into the time machine-as far as she knows,nobody reset the time destination after her brother managed to run out of this place...

"Everyone get into a ship,check your screens for your transport tank number!"Mandy checked her screen,16,perfect,the 16'th dock was near the time machine.her husband said that he was in the 16th ship also,and he had putted their daughter neatly in a bag filled not with ammunition but with blankets...waited until everyone but she has got in,then she ran quietly into the time machine,she motioned her husband when...

*SWISH!*

A laser bullet had missed her,they ran for it ,but not before blowing up the time machine with a time bomb set to go off in 5 seconds...

*BOOOOOOO-CRAAAAA-THUD*

They made it out,and with the only time machine blown up,they stood no chance,she got up...
    they were in a desert,softening the impact,she checked her husband and daughter,nobody was hurt,she looked for a sign...

10 KM to Stardew Valley

Harry woke up a dreamless night,he was surprised to see himself in his home,didn't he pass out in the wizard's tower? Whatever it was,he picked up his sack,wishing it was a proper bag,he went outside,it was a bright sunny day and the potatoes are nearly ripe,he checked his mailbox,it had these letters on it:

Wishing you had a bigger bag? No worries! with pierre's large bag that amounts to a small amount of 2k,you ahve 24 slots,keep collecting,keep foraging! only available in pierre's shop! Now you will never wish for anything better,that is! until you read out in my next advertisement!
    -Pierre

Harry smirked,what a advertiser,then he fished out a familiar purple letter,he opened it then the note itself FLEW OUT and TALKED!

Harry,yer a wiz- ERHM! Anyways,the training is in midnight,you should visit the north,in there,you'll see a mine,i have a friend of mine,his name is Marlon,he'll tell me when you come.i wouldn't really be surprised if you're late,though,Marlon tends to give people a hard task.

-M. Rasmodius

Harry went on to the west road,picking forage along the way until the big Arlem's house loomed over the distance,he saw Sebastian fixing his motorcycle in a small garage that miraculously fitted the big roadhog it was storing.

"Hey Harry! decided to visit?"Sebastian smirked,how could have he heard him walking to the garage,did he have some kind of superpowers under his roadhog?

"H-Hey Sebastian! friendly today,huh?"He tried hard to make it nice.

"...Im not used to new people,im not good at socialization,the only people im not afraid to talk to is Sam and Abigail...sometimes....maru"Harry wasn't surprised.

"Im fixing this sucker so i can go to the city and live a life of my own,once i save up money of course,i hate this place.And oh,you better leave,im going to start testing the engines,bad smoke,im used to it,but you?"Harry gaped at him.

But he was right,he had to leave,so he headed north until he stopped to a lake,there was a cave,in front of it was a old man with a eyepatch and turquoise shirt,he was considerably tall and he felt that Marlon was another magician.

"Chosen one,welcome,i am Marlon Geneva leader of the adventurer's guild,i command the element of earth."Harry had the feeling that he felt that Marlon can feel him by feeling his feelings.

"Ras told me to give you this rusty sword,it might not look much,but its blessed by the 4 sages,1 of them was me.Interested in mining?"

"ye-yes sir,but do you mean that there are alot of monsters down this cave?"

"Yes,thats why i gave you the sword.Rasmodius also told me to train you,and your first training session is...Killing 10 slimes."
    Slimes? Harry was starstruck again.

"These caves are enchanted,once you live,everything regenerates,along with the monsters,when you see fog RUN,monsters are going to swarm you."

Marlon then pushed Harry into the ladder,once Harry went down,he saw many rocks,Marlon told him to bash the rocks with a pick.

*Tick! TIK! TiC!*

He found copper in his very first ore,he mined the whole level until he found a ladder underneath a rock,he went down again,and he saw many slimes,one of them caught sight of him,and they are now sliding their way to him.

*SPISH! SWOOP! CLANK!*

There's more incoming,he can see fog,slime are appearing everywhere.

"Ooooh DEAR!"

BACK IN THE DESERT...

"we covered most of it but we took alot of time,weird."I said to my husband,i thought it was just 10km? or were we misled by a mirage?

"We should rest down this oasis,love,we're near,im sure."I trust him with all my life,we took shelter in a low palm tree,i kissed him and we rested,our daughter inbetween...

We are coming...

TO BE CONTINUED...

*Swish! Clank! SWOOP!*

There are far too many,and he felt that,time crept way faster in this cave,this is really enchanted,he finally managed to kill 1 of those slimes,he grabbed goo as proof that he killed the slimes.He ran and broke every stone in his way,he was desperate for a way down.He didn't find one,and the slimes are really hard to beat with this rusty sword,is this really enchanted?

*Pik! TIK!*

There are tons more incoming,how he had wished he trained first.But wait! What if he tried to do it,do some stupid hand waving? It could be his only choice,he took a deep breath,concentraited,and thinked of the happy moments he had.

*Elementalus!*

It ringed in his ears,as if Rasmodius is watching over him,he followed anyways,he casted the spell,and 4 swirling colors of light went out of his hand,he was a natural,he thought,he was really happy to have done some spell casting without being thought,all the slimes dissipated and he found the ladder,he grabbed all the goo and went down.

*Drip.......Drip......Drip*

He cant handle the silence,it was simply making him nervous,he grabbed all the copper he found,and he also found some coalfrom a wooden barrel that smelled like it was a millenia ago when it was brought here.He found some quartz and Earth Crystals lying on the ground.

It felt like he was there for a few days,he checked his watch,it was still Spring,8,Thank goodness! He felt like he had to go home now,his sack was full,too and he completed Marlon's Quest.He went to find the ladder,to his horror,there was no ladder,as if someone took it out magically...

"Damnit! I...I shouldn't have come here! what to do.... what to do! Wait...i still have the crystal right?"

Harry fished his pockets for it,he found it,the reddish crystal that was in a perfect diamond shape,it has a core that is glowing a violent red,it also had etched words on it,it read...

"emoh fo erised tnahc dluohs uoy krow ot latsyrc siht teg ot"

"Great! Ill be stuck here for a few hours more!"

HE thinked for hours that seemed like countless and merciless days,it was getting stuffy,he's losing oxygen...Think....THINK! THINK!...YES! Mirror words!

"desire for home! desire for home! desire for ho-"

He's back in his house,he was panting so hard,the crystal was in him,but the core lit a weak red this time,it was recharging,he checked the Television on what day it is...It's Spring 10...

Back on his sister

"We are here! WE ARE HERE!" Mandy points excitingly to the grassy landscape,they could see houses,they were finally here...They rushed to town and were spotted by the mayor,of course,they still had their futuristic armor on.

"...! Uhh...What is your business to our humble valley...?"The Mayor clearly was nervous,they quickly apologized

"..Well,we passed by,and this armor? its a long story,do you happen to know Harry Heracle?"The mayor smartened up,fixed his cap and coughed.

"He is the farmer in this place,why do you want to see him?"

"He...He's my brother."The Mayor was confused but he gladly showed the way to the farm,they were all amazed,the old base is nothing compared to the green scenery,until they saw a man in a blue jacket going out of his door...

"H-HARRY! HARRY!"

Back to Harry...

Harry went out and saw the ripe potatoes ready to be made to fries,well,he will sell them,but he'll keep some for fries,he grabbed his tools,but not before taking a bath.

"It's been days,my dear water."

He drinked and ate some of the cave carrots he found earlier,amazingly,they were delicious,he was outside on his porch when...

"HARRY! HARRY!!!"

He remembered that voice,why wouldn't he? she was the only family he had left,he,by (Team) instict,ran to the direction of the voice....

It cant be her....

But he can't mistake that brown hair,the old,ragged green bow and that high,almost a squeak,voice,she was still in her armor,and with her was the mayor and,as far as he knew,his brother-in-law and his niece.

"M-Mandy! I-Its you! oh Mandy! how i've missed you and your family! How in earth did you escape?!"

"Let's just say that we were going to a transport tank,ran for the time machine and left a bomb to blow the machine up."
    Harry froze,of course! how brave she was back in the days! she would fight the bullies for him which embarassed him back in the old days.

"Hello,Harry,it's me,Jason Wayward,remember me? the guy back in your 23'th birthday."Said the man who had chestnut hair ,it was flowing just like Elliot,what if Elliot IS Jason? Hmp! What was i thinking? He Thought.

"Oh! and this is our Daughter,almost 8 months old! Her name is Isabella!"Harry peered to Jason's bag,in it was a sleeping baby,she inherited her mother's skin tone and her very first hair was chestnut,just like Jason.

"Mayor,how did you find them?"Harry eagerly asked the mayor.

"T'was walking home from the Arlems,Then they popped out and told me that she was your sister,'course i didn't believe them but with what i witnessed,it's legit."

"Thanks,Mayor! I have harvest so much potatoes,wanna have some hash brows and fries inside,everyone?"
    Harry had so much potatoes that he just had to make food.

"Im not in,but have fun with you finding your family!"The mayor waved to Harry,and they went and ate potato delicacies.

Harry woke up from his false sleep,he and Jason decided to let Mandy and Isabella sleep on his bed,his very first lesson is going to start,he tiptoed out of the room,it was such a beautiful midnight,the starts are winking and the moon's beams are dancing around the valley,reflecting how blessed the valley was.

He walked down south,whacking bushes along the way,his farm is 25% cleaned,he then went to see the forest again,and the wizard's tower looms around the distance,there was a wick glowing on the only window it had,curious.He entered the tower,he saw Marlon,Rasmodius and....some kind of tribesman?

"Hello,Harry,Meet the second sage,the sage of Nature,his name is Linus,he lives off the land just like you,Linus,meet the chosen one..."Rasmodius motioned the tribesman to greet harry,he had a cheetah's hide for clothing and he had a beard that covered his face,like a parka.

"Hello,Chosen one,i am the sage of Nature,i am here to train your affinity to Nature for you to be able to get the most out of it."

"Harry,that thing you did back in the cave was professional,you have the stone of home right there,it is the artifact of the Min'tr's"
    Marlon said with a nod of approval

"The What?"Harry said

"Let me tell you the story..."

Once upon a time...there were 4 tribes,the Min'tr's,F'ret's,He'vn's and the V'l'ca'n's,these 4 tribes were ancient,they had a profession of their own,as well as their preferred home.
    The Min'tr's lived in caves,they have a passion for the deep,warm and rich depths of the earth.
    The F'ret's lived in forests,they were hunters,farmers and woodcutters.
    The He'vn's lived atop the skies,they don't need food,for they are the guardians.
    The V'l'ca'n's lived in the hottest of places in the world,they use the most professional magic.
    These 4 tribes housed 1 artifact each.
    The stone of home,whom the Min'tr's use to get home when they get caved in.
    The F'ret's house the Terra Pendant,with it they have the sharpest senses.
    The He'vn's house the Roc's Cape,they use this to power their magic.
    The V'l'ca'n's house the Ragna Rock,this is how they adjust to heat.
    One day,these 4 tribes waged war over the appearance of a infinite magic source,the Book of Gates,with it,they can cast any spell without feeling tired and they are 1000% powerful.
    These tribes were wasted,only 1 of each tribe survived.
    Krobus,the last of the Min'tr's,managed to get a quarter of the book,in the confusion,Krobus took the Terra Pendant instead.
    Qi'n,The last of the He'vns's,took another quarter,and he also grabbed the Ragna rock.
    Fi'enze,The last of the V'l'ca'n's,took another quarter and grabbed the Roc's Cape.
    The last of the F'ret's,Named Hudson Heracle,Took another quarter,and grabbed the stone of home"

'Hudson...HERACLE? You mean,i'm a descendant of the forest people?"Harry seriously doubted this.

"Yes,he was your Great-Great-Great-You Get the point,he was a very great man,I'd say."Harry felt wide awake now.

"You-You lived way back?!"

"Yes,we are about 10000 Years old or so."
    Marlon smirked.

"HMP! Enough Chatting,let's get to the training"Rasmodius finally broke in.

"The first lesson is lesser teleportation! To Properly teleport,concentration is needed and you need to focus your mind on the place you want to teleport!"Rasmodius grabbed a book and flipped so many pages until he found what he wanted.

"The Spell is Telepathio! Now,i want to see you learning,or you'll receive "Motivational" actions."The Wizard was suddenly really stern.

Harry tried as hard as he could,he imagined the left corner of the wizard's tower,he thinked of nothing else,when he thought he did it right,he said "Telepathio!" next thing he saw was a bright,blinding flash of light,he did it.

"HA! Very good,Harry,i expected you to fail all day,i see that you may be a natural yourself,the next spell is the sensor-spell,your senses are 1000% times better,you just need to stay focused"The Wizard gave a rare smile,along with Marlon and Linus

"I do know that the sage of nature should teach you,LINUS!"The Wizard stepped back and Linus took his place.

"Now,to do this,you must breath deeply,focus,get rid of the things bothering you,the better your affinity to nature,the more effective this spell is,the word is "Sensorioe!" "Linus was smiling at Harry,his beard looked like a jacket made of wool.

He did as told,he breathed deeply,he thinked of Mandy,what if she found out? But he just ignored it,he needed to focus,he needed to train hard,for the valley.When he was ready,he uttered the spell and he could hear Clint Hammering in his anvil,he was really surprised.

"I sense that you did it,congratulations,Marlon,i think you should do your part now."Linus shifted to a corner,Marlon replaced him.

"The next spell,is "Powefilius",it will send power to your muscles,helping you destroy things with little to no effort,combat or work."Harry especially needed this one.

"In order to do this,you must focus your blood flow and energy on your muscles,and no,it isn't fake,this stance increases your power by 50%,but casting the spell adds another 75%,making you really powerful,try it."

Harry grabbed his sword and did as told,he tried to make his muscles inflate,it did,to his astonishment,then he focues again,he uttered the spell,and there he was,Marlon made a wall made of rocks,he slashed it with his sword,instead of bending helplessly,the rock wall was sliced to two.

"Very good,Very good,i sense great things from you,now,you must go home,it is beginning to get bright,use the spell of teleportation,i hope to see you again."

When he teleported home,he was really happy,he did something that he thought was very hard,he really was a descendant of a great wizard,he tried hard to not giggle about his new powers,he looked at the clock. 3:30 AM.He sighed and slept deeply in the floor.He was so sound asleep that he snored very liudly,he is hoping for another trip to the memory fields again.

BACK IN THE FUTURE!

"General Teraz,what do you think about this plan?"A skinny,pale worker handed a plan to eliminate Harry; They are going to send a cyber worm that has a miniature time portal that can be revealed at times,this worm is going to hunt for Harry.

"Sir,Why are we pursuing this one guy?"The General gave him a sharp look,but he answered anyways.

"This particular person,has something we need. MAGIC. Now,you might not believe it,but i've seen this guy blow fire from his hands,he didn't notice it,then when he was to be captured,some kind of rock barrier formed." The worker shut his mouth,he needn't argue

"This plan is brilliant,on a second note. I am filing you an instant promotion to the strategy department."The General gave a smile,which surprised the worker and he became even paler.

*BARK! BARK BARK!*

Harry groaned,who could that be?.He got up,the family is still sound asleep,he picked up his rucksack,ate a leftover potato and bathed in a tub in the basement.He could still hear the barking,so when he got fed up he dressed up and opened the door,there was a dog standing in his porch.

"I...Uh....Well...Do you have an owner or something...?"Harry checked the dog for a collar,there was a collar but it had no name on it.Why on earth was there a ownerless dog in MY front porch!" Harry thought to himself.The dog just stood there,panting.Harry sighed and petted the dog,the dog acted as if he's his true owner.

"I guess you're mine now...Well! i think i have a spot for you...Ah! Yes! take that side of the fence,it has some floor boards on it,somehow..."Harry said while he pointed to a patch of wood on one edge of the north road to the mines.Harry sighed,he tried to go to pierre's alone to buy new cauliflower seeds from the gold he earned by selling his potatoes but the dog insisted,so he brought him along.It was a cool spring morning,the birds are chirping and some butterflies are messing with the dog.

"What will be your name? Hmmm...Yes! Ill call you Prancer!"Prancer barked in a way that sounds like approval,Harry was satisfied with how smart this castaway is.Pierre's store is looking as lively as always,he entered the shop,activating the chime.

"Ah! Mr.Heracle! Whole town known's about what happened yesterday,good show,i suppose?"Pierre gave Harry his normal,outgoing smile.

"Yes,i am glad they came over,what's for sale?"Harry wanted to change topic,because he wanted to avoid slipping about their escape.

"The usual spring stuff! Want cauliflowers? They're the most profitable spring crop!"Harry nodded,he bought 9,the usual for about 720 gold.He and Pierre talked about the weather until Pierre mentioned the Egg Festival,a yearly event every 12'th day of Spring,Harry suddenly felt about his powers-What if i use my powers for an advantage at the egg hunting
    game?
    But he stopped thinking about it when a Green haired woman came out of the rooms.

"Oh Hey! The new farmer! Nice to meet you,i am Caroline Roseheart! I'm the wife of Pierre and the mother of Abigail,have you met her?"

"Yes,Ma'am,found her strolling in the farm when i came there to clean it up"
    Caroline broke out a laugh.

"She keeps going to the overgrowth everyday,it's like her daily routine!"Caroline smiled.

"Did she...mention about the farm? Because...well,the farm's now almost cleared."Harry inquired Caroline.

"Nope! She's actually told me that you allowed her in there!"After taht,Caroline waved and said goodbye,Harry decided he should go out too.He went out,it was still dawn and the butterflies are now mocking Prancer more than ever.He saw Elliot,looking happy.

"Oh Harry! Have you heard about my book? It's a success! Even one of the best writers liked it!"Elliot was holding a piece of paper.Some kind of receipt?

"OH! And this,i am rebuilding my home,sale's flowing in! Had to walk to Zuzu city but it was well worth it!"Elliot was breathing heavily at this point.

"I have to go,my friend! I am going to buy some kind of transport,like a buggy or a bike! It is all thanks to you! Maybe i could buy you a gift?"Elliot nearly fainted for a second,Harry could use a phone or some kind of machine to help,though,so he said Thanks.After that,Elliot jogged to the bus stop.Harry started walking home,he saw Caroline speaking with a woman in a pink shirt.

"Oh,Harry! This is Jodi,Sam's mother!"Caroline motioned Harry to the woman,she looks overworked.

"Hello,Harry! I am Jodi Parley! My son told me about you! How's the farm work?"Harry could now call the work in his farm "Farm" work.

"it's going fine,in fact,this is going to be my second harvest!"Harry pointed to his cauliflower seeds.Harry waved goodbye when the talk was over,Prancer was now at Peace with the butterflies.He saw Mandy helping in farm clearing.Jason was cutting some wood.

Hey,Harry! Im getting some wood for the house,it's hard sleeping on the floor."Harry could relate,so he helped Jason cut some wood,Jason told Harry that he went to the local carpenter,Robin and asked for a house upgrade and they needed alot of logs and of course,money.

"Sigh,That's alot,you think we can build it ourselves or somehow earn the money?"Harry thinked of Elliot,he said he will be parting some his money for him.Harry hoped Elliot decided it was coin,but he couldn't ask for a gift! Its embarrassing!

"Dont know,but maybe we could buy 2 beds for a lower price for the meantime?"As Jason said this Harry's mind popped an idea.

"Or Make it?"

"....! Yes! And,we are in luck! Have you met the rancher?"
    Harry shook his head.

"Her name is Marnie E'Lorne,she lives with the grumpy guy and the purple loving girl."Jason was pretty excited about the whole thing.

"It's settled then."Harry thinked about something,what if he used his powers to chop trees and work more efficiently? Harry made up that he should keep it secret,he tried to chop a tree using either a splash of whip-water,grass blades-He didn't even think about fire- or a rock flinged from afar,2 of those worked,so he could gather up much wood as he could.After that,he came home and planted the seeds.He looked at the clock- 11:00 Almost midnight.He waited...waited....Bingo! He tiptoed quietly...quitely...

"Oh...my...god..."

Prancer was standing in the doorway,Do...NOT...BARK!,Harry thought to himself,he patted Prancer and came out of the porch,Prancer was just standing there,then without looking back,Harry dashed across the fields into the forest...into the tower...

*Brrssh...Breehs...*

Bushes are moving,Harry looked frantically around him,he used his sense powers-He's picking up heat signatures,like a scanner.Prancer?! The dog was standing there,pawing at him.Harry had no choice but to bring him alone.For a newly owned dog,prancer was really tolerant and obedient at Harry-He made no sound-as if he knows what his master was into.They walked and walked into the tower.

"Ah-Harry,bin' expecting you-I have the perfect lesson for you-something that you can use to conjure light out of your hands-Lumos-.It's really easy,just chant it."The wizard was standing in the doorway,his hat lopsided when he talked.The wizard was smiling at him.

"I see that you have made a bond with a animal already."The wizard wasn't even looking as if he could see-feel- his surroundings.Harry just smiled and went on to chant Lumos,at first a faint glow came an faded,the wizard hit him against a wall everytime he failed.at last,Harry made a everlasting fully fledged light.

"Most wizards don't learn how to keep a light alive that fast,great for you.Now,i want to sharpen your skills-Saw you earlier- Doing some kind of labor with magic.It was brilliant."The Wizard stood in front of him,suddenly the room was larger.

"Now...let me see...here! Marlon and Linus left me some notes-along with a special friend.Also,i'm the fire sage if you're wondering.*EHEM* Now,to sharpen your skills,you need to channel your nerves-blood and power to whatever element you want to cast.For example; for earth you need to tighten your posture and feel the ground below-Stomping will help greatly- Do it."Harry did as told,he tightened his grip on his body and ground alike-Channeled his energy to his muscles and *STOMP* A fraction of a second after,Harry casted a boulder at the Wizard.He disintegrated it.

"bah! Good but not good enough! Argh!"The wizard said for the 100th time.

"Go home,we will continue this tomorrow!"The room became normal again,the Wizard was staring at him.He woke up prancer and he teleported them home-It's easy to bring someone- Just hold them tight and they're gonna be pulled with you.Once he got home,he hugged the floor so tight that he fell asleep in a second.

"Hey,Jason! look at this dog! He's so cute! Lets keep him,please?"
    "Dear,you should ask your brother about that."

Harry wiped his eyes,he looked around to see Mandy and Jason petting Prancer.He forgot that he forgot to tell them.He yawned so loud that the couple noticed him.

"Harry! Can we keep that dog over there?"Harry chuckled to Jason and Mandy's great puzzlement.

"Why not? He's mine for a day already!"Harry said with a nasty smirk,the couple were dumbfounded by his reaction.

"What...? WHAT? wait a minute,how did you find him?"Mandy asked Harry.Harry told them about Prancer and how he found him,they were amazed and mystified by the dog himself.There was huge silence until Harry finally said goodbye to go to the mines again.He watered his plants first and made sure Prancer was fed and watered.After that,he headed to town where he saw the town preparing for the egg festival.It was really colorful and Harry smelled the aroma of many egg recipes coming from the StarDrop Saloon.He saw Abigail skipping happily while the 2 children look really sulky.

"Uh...hey,kids? Why the long face?"Harry asked the two,they looked onto him.

"Well,we join the egg festival every year and Abigail always wins..."The boy with orange hair and red striped shirt said,then the girl who is dressed in pure purple nodded in agreement.Harry pitied them;he thought up on a plan to make them tie or something.He will use his plan that he created a day ago;Use his powers to bring the eggs to the children.He realized that he'd need to participate and stay.He headed home and told the coupe about the festival and they said yes and that they would carry Isabella with them into the festival.He waited for hours until the Mayor finally broke in.

"EhrM! okay,everyone! Welcome to the egg festival! A event so old that it was celebrated for a century now! This year's contestants are; Abigail,Jas,Vincent and Harry!"The crowd broke a applause and Harry swore that he saw Pierre smirk at him nastily.

"On your mark.....Get set....HUNT!"he Mayor shouted,Harry did the spell that enchances the senses.he saw a egg near the Cemetery.He used his reign over earth to make the egg slide to Jas's way,to his joy,it worked.Next,he found 2 behind Pierre's house-He quickly controlled the grass to pass it over leaf to leaf to Vincent's way.He made sure he was hidden very well and he made no noise.he continued to do this until the mayor finally said....

"TIME'S UP!"

With this,everybody came back to the square and looked at the newly prepared prizes; a sun hat and a purse full of gold.Harry peered over his enemies-Abby got 4 eggs,Vincent got 5 and Jas got 5,too.The audience was shocked.

"A Tie! Looks like these two kids will share 2,000 gold and a sun hat for each of you! Congratulations!"Pierre gave me a glare.Of course! It was weird and kind of bothering that i got a grand total of 0 eggs but i shook it off when i see the children cheering over themselves.We ate alot of egg recipes;Eggnog,Egg pies,egg jellies,egg cake.it was getting hot-it was 12:00 PM already,i bid goodbye and went to the mines to go and continue now that i am properly armed.I went down and saw that the ores have replenished.I mined them all and went cave to cave until i landed to a chest that had golden linings.It had carvings that said...

Ito,ang artepakto ng mga F'res'ters.ito ay nagbibigay ng magandang senses kahit walang mahika.

Harry understood the carvings-Filipino- It meant "This Artifact was owned by the F'res'ters,this gives the sharpest of senses without magic" Harry peered inside-There was a pendant and a book- But,didn't krobus run off with this pendant? Harry shrugged it off and read the book.It was about Another secret artifact-The Ancient Hallows- Harry readed deeper into it.

One of the unknown artifacts of the tribes was the Ancient Hallows,this consisted of the Staff,The Cape and the Star Fragment.

The staff was a very powerful staff-Made of the hardest of Iridium and the most magical of all crystals,this was fabled to have come from death himself whom he gave it to a magician as a "Gift" of his-

Harry stopped,there was a loud beep nearby,he looked around,he sensed some kind....of...robot?
    Harry soon realized what it was-he was tracked.He prepared a ball of water to electrocute the machine that was made to track him...then...

"AGGGHHH!!!"

Harry slashed his rusty sword at the worm because he lost control of the water-the sword broke to a measly 2.Looks like he needed to do magic now-he used his earth technique to try and crush the worm while underground-it worked but the worm was still intact.Then Harry saw it-There was a mini time portal in it's head- He needed to destroy it or get fully scanned and tracked or worse,chipped with a prisoner's chip.The chip is made to force the human muscle to move to where the warden wants to by sending electricity to someone's body.Harry tried fire but he remembered that it was made of Iridiunite-which reminds him,if he defeats this worm he can use it's metal to make a new sword from the blacksmith- He looked around frantically then he saw the flora around the cave.He tried to get them to slash at the worm but it was too strong.

He had to make a move-or be made a move on- he tried the water technique again and thankfully it hit and the worm was stunned-it was his chance- he ripped it apart by enchanting the Powerfilius spell and destroyed the time machine.He headed to Clint after that,it was 5:00 In the afternoon.Clint was surprised when Harry came in with a rather big metal worm.

"Wait...is that...the fabled iridiunite?"Clint looked shocked because Iridiunite was supposed to be fabled in the past.

'Y-Yes,No time to explain.Can you make me a sword? you can take everything else left after you make the sword."Harry tried to keep his voice down.

Clint agreed quickly,then Harry headed home.He forgot about the book and is now sound asleep-He needed energy to even wake up in dawn- He was beat from that worm encounter,he forgot about the book....

PART 2 TO BE RELEASED

ON THE FUTURE...
    "Goddamnit!"The general said.They had failed again,the worm isn't responding.But they wont give up.

"Let's pull out the big gun! SOLDIER 950!"The general called the pale soldier that shook badly when he heard his codename being called.

"Yes,S-Sir?"The soldier asked.

"Report to HQ,we won't be getting the escapee anytime soon..."The General went to his desk after this and continued his work.
    BACK TO THE PRESENT...

Harry woke up to a tapping noise in the window-Rain- Looks like he needn't water those 2 day old cauliflowers.He was the first one to wake up,the cold aura was making sleep really comfortable,even if you just sleep on a floor blanket.Harry opened his door and looked outside.There was a great fog,he couldn't even see the broken down ruins of the old greenhouse from his house.He looked for Prancer who found himself inside the cave beside Grandpa's shrine.He decided to go out with a great dash to the town to go mining when the book about artifacts fell.

"Huh...? Oh!"
    Harry picked up the book from the mud and rushed to the stardrop saloon which was empty.Gus was in there,cleaning the aftermath of a possible late-night drinkfest.Harry order a mug of hot chocolate and sat down on the table nearest to the counter to read the book.

The Cape,was fashioned by Iridiunite weave.Made to cloak,Decieve the naked eye by making the user undetectable,invisible.This was also a fabled gift from death
    Lastly,But not least:The Star fragment.No one knows where it came from -Even it's purpose- All we know that a long long time ago,in a valley beside the sea.A bright blue mysterious object came flying down the skies of this particular valley and landed north.Legend says a He'v'n found it.

All these 3 artifacts were lost in history after the war of the book of gates and never heard of again...and it should be that way forever...
    -Pethalsius the explorer

Harry went up to his feet,if the star is going to be anywhere,it's going to be here.He left the saloon and went to the Arlem's Where he saw Demetreus looking down a chasm right in the right side of their house.

"Hello,Demetreus,how are you?"Harry scanned the tools Demetreus brought with him;A binocular,a meter stick,a magnifying glass and some rock samples.

"Been checking this chasm.You know,im thinking that this was made by some kind of heavy thing falling through the skies to this hole right here."Demetreus said as he dug into his backpack to retrieve a long piece of nylon rope and a metal peg with claws.

"Im going down there,want to come with me? Ive got another pair."Demetreus asked Harry.

"Hmmm....Okay then,do you have anything...to fend off anything that might be down there?"Harry wasn't sure of it but he just went for it.

"Two swiss knives.Also,we'll need to bring home samples so collect them while we can and....Hayup!"And off they went to the chasm,it was deeper than Harry thought and it was really dark.It was about 3 minutes when they finally hit ground.They were inside some kind of shiny cave,there were crystals everywhere.

"Hey Harry! Look at this,nature is lovely,eh?"Demetreus pointed to a rock carved like a star which he quickly pocketed,Harry looked around.It was a lovely place and there were vegetation which was peculiar for a deep place.Harry kept looking around and collecting samples and mining occasional metal when he felt the ground shake.

"Demetreus?!"

"What? Harry?"
    Demetreus answered back,they needed to go back up as fast as they can.He can't teleport or Demetreus will know.It was all but too late,a big and agile looking monster came up the ground.It was sparkly like the rest of the cavern.

"Harry,we need to go back up! quick!"Demetreus ran to the ropes and Harry ran too,but they were simply caught by the monster.They are now held by it with it's claws.Harry scanned the monster;it has 4 legs,2 is used for walking.if he somehow made the monster trip they will be free.Harry looked at Demetreus,he was struggling but he had his hands free.

"Hey...Demetreus,you have a extra rope in your backpack? can you try to make the monster trip somehow?"Harry asked Demetreus.Demetreus rummaged through his rucksack and found a rope.They are now in some kind of treasure room;there were gold piles everywhere and he could see some artifacts.

"One...Two....Three...HA!"Demetreus went for it.The rope just flailed awkwardly on it's feet,there is no hope.The monster laid them on it's nest that contains it's children then left out into the wilderness.

"Interesting,they look like their mothers and...wait...I CAN NAME THEM AFTER ME THEN I'LL BE FAMOUS!"Demetreus held his pen up triumphantly while taking down notes of this crazy adventure.The monsterlings do look cute and all but cute doesn't always come with harmless.Harry saw an ancient sword with runes,he grabbed it and put it inside his backpack which miraculously didn't fall.THe monsterlings stare at him intently as if waiting for some kind of retort.

"What do we do now?"Demetreus suddenly asked.

"Let's get treasure then sneak out while the...thing is gone"Harry said as he started filling his backpack with the smallest but most precious looking stones and metals.When they filled their bags they tried to recall where they were before,Harry was thinking so hard when one of the monsterlings bumped into him.It looked at him like a puppy,Harry immediately knew what it meant and he wasn't sure what to say.

"Yes...i guess?"The Monsterling jumped up and down.After a while they had to go because Demetreus could feel slight vibrations.They were lucky to have recalled most of their way out and some of these tunnels lead to a room where there are no other tunnels.Time passed and they felt the vibrations again...they ran,louder...louder...louder...

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!"

"Holy Robin!"
    Demetreus and Harry ran way faster than before,they were being powered by natural adrenaline but the vibrations are still getting louder.Harry forgot about the monsterling in his bag and did not think about it being the reason the monster was after them.After a while they were cornered.

"Harry...use your sword! scare it! whatever!"Demetreus said,Harry pulled out the ancient sword out of his backpack and slashed at the monster.It raised a gigantic claw to counter attack at him but it was easily nullified by the sword -It was working wonders- Harry stabbed at it and it let out a wild roar and charged at him,the sword slipped out of his hand.He had to use his magic powers.

"CATACLYSM!"Harry shouted as he waved his hands up wildly in the air -He felt the ground shake- and before him a big rock spike went through and teared the monster right before his eyes.The monster looked different than the one that brought him to it's nest,Harry thought.But what was his priority was to explain this all at Demetreus.

"Wow! Harry! why didn't you tell me?!"Demetreus said as they come out of the chasm,it was already evening to their dismay.Harry had told Demetreus and he didn't act skeptical to Harry's relief

"Demetreus,i dont want anyone to know about this.Just you and you only."
    Harry glared at Demetreus.

"Fine...hey,want to come back some time again? Like,clean up the treasures?
    Demetreus asked Harry

"Maybe,if i had the time."After this,Harry went home and had to endure being scolded by his sister and he told them a oh-so-long story about the backpack full of precious items and especially the monsterling which jumped out of the backpack when he opened it.It was a stretch to explain everything but he would rather do this than stay in that chasm the whole day.Harry thought about how Robin must've reacted at Demetreus coming home so late.

Harry woke up,thinking about what happened yesterday.Then he remembered,he then stood up and went to the kitchen to brush his teeth and to eat some food -Except there's no food- Harry made a poker face as he saw his bag full of gold.Oh dear,shopping time.Harry thought.When he went outside of his house,he saw Jason and Mandy calling some kind of delivery service with their futuristic watches.

"Oh,Hey Harry! We're ordering some stuff through air like food,phone for each of us,baby food and other stuff! Also,an internet connection"Mandy said as she wavered her watch in her brother's face.To Harry's amazement,even after all the stuff she went through she is still childish.

"I was thinking about buying food but you'd done it already.How about we ask Robin for a H-H-H-House upgrade!"Harry shouted to the couple's amazement but they agreed and helped Harry carry all the bits of wood they had to Robin's house except Mandy who stayed at the house to take care of Isabella.When they went inside they could smell luxury food.Maru and Demetreus are working in the lab harder than ever and Robin's stock was expanded.

"Hello,i heard about it! So,want a house upgrade?"Robin asked Harry.Harry said yes and he also asked for her to build them another double bed since Mandy and her family and all.It wasn't that expensive,20k gold for the house upgrade and 2k gold for the bed which was chicken compared to the mass of gold they had.After that,they went to town to buy some stuff at the saloon after Jason inquired they'd need to have some wine-time.

"You know,Harry.I forgot your age,how old are you now?"Jason asked as he drank in his glass which contained a combination of Vodka,Sake and Lambanog.The Saloon was full as usual except Pam wasn't in there.There was vibrant music playing named "Horseradish Jam".Harry thought it was a really unique name for a song and he haven't heard of such jam.

"I am...,well.I am 24."Harry answered.It wasn't far from the time Harry last saw Jason and he wasn't surprised.His sister once told him of the scheme of time traveling to the past to hasten their operations one night on her free time through her watch that has many futuristic features.

"Time seems to go by but it actually isn't.The Past...Present and the future is just a stubborn illusion.That is the case for people in the private army..."Jason suddenly said with a faint trace of disgust and sadness in his tone.He drinked the last of his drink and order another,this time a martini.Harry looked on the window right beside their table and wondered about Jason's philosophy.He can't put a finger in it but it sounded familiar.Jason drinked up the martini,paid Gus and stood up.

"It is time i go home,you can adventure around town if you want.I had a nice time drinking with you,Harry."Jason smiled at Harry and strode off.he stood there for a while.He decided that he would go home.He stood up and walked out of the Saloon and went through Willow Lane when he heard familiar voices on Sam's house.He knocked on the door and was welcomed by Sebastian.

"Hello,Harry.We're jamming inside,wanna come in? I know this isn't my house but yeah.Sam said i could invite anyone that is our age.You know,20+?"Sebastian said in an uncommon happy tone.Harry accepted his offer and they went inside Sam's house.It was beautiful and neat,except when he entered Sam's room which was abysmal in state.He looked around the untidy room;there was an electric guitar,a set of drums an organ and one of his favorite instruments;the flute.

"Hey Harry! decided to visit my humble and "Tidy" home? Abigail's here too!"Sam said with delight.Harry then just saw the Organ's operator;Abigail.Harry asked them what they are up to in Sam's house.

"Band practice,yeah...we made a band.Wanna join? but first you must be able to use the flute!"Sam said.Harry accepted his offer and amazed them with his flute skills.It wasn't his favorite instrument for nothing.They were all wide mouthed and shocked by his skills.

"You're accepted! I didn't know you could do the flute!"Sam said,making a *Click* sound with his fingers as he whipped the air.Then Harry heard a sweet,calm voice
    coming from the kitchen calling them for breaktime.

"Coming,Mom!"Sam replied to the voice.Then the 4 went outside to find that the lone coffee table was filled with their favorites.Soup for Sebastian,A can of cola and fries for Sam.And wait...Is that...Quartz? Except that She didn't know that Harry was here so he didn't get his favorites.Sam's mom was Jodi,the woman Harry met a few days ago talking with Caroline.They all ate and Harry watched awkwardly while Abigail munched on the quartz.After breaktime,they returned to Sam's room and talked about their favorite songs and self composed song,if any.Sebastian went first,he said that it was a self composed song to their absolute surprise.

"I...I'm not sure i should be playing this but here it goes!"Sebastian used Sam's guitar and started signing.

Once i was five years old...
    My Momma told me that i should watch out for my wretched daddy.

It was a sad,sad world.
    But i kept being meager
    Being content and happy like her contented figure
    By five i was growing big and avoiding being a stranger
    Never rich but were contented and growing bigger.

Once i was seven years old...
    My Momma told me "Go learn how to be nicer on your Step-Papy."

I always had that dream
    Like my Step-pop before me
    So i started being creative
    I started writing stories
    Something about that glory
    just seemed to motivate me
    cause i really know that when i reach success
    everyone will love me

Once i was 25 years old.
    I had a younger sister who is now 18 years old.
    I once tried to love her
    But it was boring
    Once i was 25 years old...

-7 Years Parody by Lukas Graham
    And with that,Sebastian wept his tears and putted the guitar down.Everyone was dumbfounded and shocked with his story.We decided that we shouldn't mess with our personal songs and apologized to Sebastian about having to release his feelings which he simply said "It's Fine" which doesn't really sound fine at all.After that they had a debate whether what name and genre the band will be.

"Harry,what'cha think?"Sam asked Harry who was already in a thinking stance.He thought about for a really long time and then he finally thinked it up.

"How about playing Bluegrass and name our band "Valley Dewdrops?" "They thought about it for a really long time and then they all agreed to it;Bluegrass and they will be called as "Valley Dewdrops" which seemed like an amazing name to Abigail.They decided that it was that for today.Everyone left for home except for me who headed to the wizard's tower.It was a normal training session;just honing my skills to be prepared for the terrible monster that is destined to come.After that,i headed home and was into another scolding session with Mandy.I looked on her back;Jason was there,with a mocking smile.It was a long and unforgettable day,but i know that i made a road to friendship with Sebastian,Sam and Abigail.I slept peacefully in the new beds that was just made and Robin already made most of the expansion and she said she will tear down the walls when the expansion was truly complete.

Im under stress of SO MUCH PROJECTS like my fishy god.
    But im having fun writing these series,even getting a whole chapter deleted doesn't affect me!
    HAVE FUN READING!

A/N

Thanks for reading! i have 3 interesting books for you to read!

here's a book if you're geeky and a sci-fi lover! By ApertureGaming011,the sci-sage!

here's a book of you're an avid fan of the seaside scribe! By Risukage,the pen sage!
    here's a book if you love Sam-Son and Sebastian~Senpai!!!! By the MagicallyClueless the Sage of the 2 S's!

STAY AWESOME![/spoiler]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    • Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

Oooh, this looks delightfully crazy already.

Run, run, as fast as you can...
      You're being pursued by the Joja Mart man...
      *Creepy childlike laughter.*

• WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

UGH! single spoiler tag keeps placing 2 spoiler tags!

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Looks like you mostly got the spoiler thing figured out. There's a couple other secrets in there if you wanna play with it.
          :iswydt:

You can use a comma to separate the words that come before you click the spoiler and the ones that show up after!

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

A big space? I don't see it on my end. Did you still need help?

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Is one of the tribes the Vulcans :rofl: That sage is badass tho with the cheetah hide. Def don't wanna get on his bad side. Good luck with your projects m8.

WATERTHOOOOOSSEE likes this.
              • WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

Here's a sample for the next chapter already!

Harry woke up,thinking about what happened yesterday.Then he remembered,he then stood up and went to the kitchen to brush his teeth and to eat some food -Except there's no food- Harry made a poker face as he saw his bag full of gold.Oh dear,shopping time.Harry thought.When he went outside of his house,he saw Jason and Mandy calling some kind of delivery service with their futuristic watches.

"Oh,Hey Harry! We're ordering some stuff through air like food,phone for each of us,baby food and other stuff! Also,an internet connection"Mandy said as she wavered her watch in her brother's face.To Harry's amazement,even after all the stuff she went through she is still childish.

"I was thinking about buying food but you'd done it already.How about we ask Robin for a H-H-H-House upgrade!"Harry shouted to the couple's amazement but they agreed and helped Harry carry all the bits of wood they had to Robin's house except Mandy who stayed at the house to take care of Isabella.When they went inside they could smell luxury food.Maru and Demetreus are working in the lab harder than ever and Robin's stock was expanded.

"Hello,i heard about it! So,want a house upgrade?"Robin asked Harry.Harry said yes and he also asked for her to build them another double bed since Mandy and her family and all.It wasn't that expensive,20k gold for the house upgrade and 2k gold for the bed which was chicken compared to the mass of gold they had.After that,they went to town to buy some stuff at the saloon after Jason inquired they'd need to have some wine-time.

Gabaw likes this.
                • WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

Here's the new C-C-C-Chapter!

"You know,Harry.I forgot your age,how old are you now?"Jason asked as he drank in his glass which contained a combination of Vodka,Sake and Lambanog.The Saloon was full as usual except Pam wasn't in there.There was vibrant music playing named "Horseradish Jam".Harry thought it was a really unique name for a song and he haven't heard of such jam.

"I am...,well.I am 24."Harry answered.It wasn't far from the time Harry last saw Jason and he wasn't surprised.His sister once told him of the scheme of time traveling to the past to hasten their operations one night on her free time through her watch that has many futuristic features.

"Time seems to go by but it actually isn't.The Past...Present and the future is just a stubborn illusion.That is the case for people in the private army..."Jason suddenly said with a faint trace of disgust and sadness in his tone.He drinked the last of his drink and order another,this time a martini.Harry looked on the window right beside their table and wondered about Jason's philosophy.He can't put a finger in it but it sounded familiar.Jason drinked up the martini,paid Gus and stood up.

"It is time i go home,you can adventure around town if you want.I had a nice time drinking with you,Harry."Jason smiled at Harry and strode off.he stood there for a while.He decided that he would go home.He stood up and walked out of the Saloon and went through Willow Lane when he heard familiar voices on Sam's house.He knocked on the door and was welcomed by Sebastian.

"Hello,Harry.We're jamming inside,wanna come in? I know this isn't my house but yeah.Sam said i could invite anyone that is our age.You know,20+?"Sebastian said in an uncommon happy tone.Harry accepted his offer and they went inside Sam's house.It was beautiful and neat,except when he entered Sam's room which was abysmal in state.He looked around the untidy room;there was an electric guitar,a set of drums an organ and one of his favorite instruments;the flute.

"Hey Harry! decided to visit my humble and "Tidy" home? Abigail's here too!"Sam said with delight.Harry then just saw the Organ's operator;Abigail.Harry asked them what they are up to in Sam's house.

"Band practice,yeah...we made a band.Wanna join? but first you must be able to use the flute!"Sam said.Harry accepted his offer and amazed them with his flute skills.It wasn't his favorite instrument for nothing.They were all wide mouthed and shocked by his skills.

"You're accepted! I didn't know you could do the flute!"Sam said,making a *Click* sound with his fingers as he whipped the air.Then Harry heard a sweet,calm voice
                  coming from the kitchen calling them for breaktime.

"Coming,Mom!"Sam replied to the voice.Then the 4 went outside to find that the lone coffee table was filled with their favorites.Soup for Sebastian,A can of cola and fries for Sam.And wait...Is that...Quartz? Except that She didn't know that Harry was here so he didn't get his favorites.Sam's mom was Jodi,the woman Harry met a few days ago talking with Caroline.They all ate and Harry watched awkwardly while Abigail munched on the quartz.After breaktime,they returned to Sam's room and talked about their favorite songs and self composed song,if any.Sebastian went first,he said that it was a self composed song to their absolute surprise.

"I...I'm not sure i should be playing this but here it goes!"Sebastian used Sam's guitar and started signing.

My Momma told me that i should watch out for my wretched daddy.

It was a sad,sad world.
                  But i kept being meager
                  Being content and happy like her contented figure
                  By five i was growing big and avoiding being a stranger
                  Never rich but were contented and growing bigger.

My Momma told me "Go learn how to be nicer on your Step-Papy."

I always had that dream
                  Like my Step-pop before me
                  So i started being creative
                  I started writing stories
                  Something about that glory
                  just seemed to motivate me
                  cause i really know that when i reach success
                  everyone will love me

Once i was 25 years old.
                  I had a younger sister who is now 18 years old.
                  I once tried to love her
                  But it was boring
                  Once i was 25 years old...

-7 Years Parody by Lukas Graham
                  And with that,Sebastian wept his tears and putted the guitar down.Everyone was dumbfounded and shocked with his story.We decided that we shouldn't mess with our personal songs and apologized to Sebastian about having to release his feelings which he simply said "It's Fine" which doesn't really sound fine at all.After that they had a debate whether what name and genre the band will be.

"Harry,what'cha think?"Sam asked Harry who was already in a thinking stance.He thought about for a really long time and then he finally thinked it up.

"How about playing Bluegrass and name our band "Valley Dewdrops?" "They thought about it for a really long time and then they all agreed to it;Bluegrass and they will be called as "Valley Dewdrops" which seemed like an amazing name to Abigail.They decided that it was that for today.Everyone left for home except for me who headed to the wizard's tower.It was a normal training session;just honing my skills to be prepared for the terrible monster that is destined to come.After that,i headed home and was into another scolding session with Mandy.I looked on her back;Jason was there,with a mocking smile.It was a long and unforgettable day,but i know that i made a road to friendship with Sebastian,Sam and Abigail.I slept peacefully in the new beds that was just made and Robin already made most of the expansion and she said she will tear down the walls when the expansion was truly complete.

Gabaw likes this.
                  • WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

Here's another sample!!! :D

Harry heard the faint drones of the plane which woke him up.He thought for a moment that war reached the valley,he ran outside preparing his hands to cast magic;he didn't care when people would know he was a magician.The war would pulverize them if he didn't use his powers.Then he heard the voice of his sister and brother-in-law which soothed him as they were talking about the planes dropping the goods.He also saw a rich looking postman that was shocked by the fact that farmers ordered this much stuff AND they had the money for it.

"Here is Le items you've ordered,Ms. and Mr. Wayward"The postman eyed the place which wasn't that impressive and their plot was really small with just a few cauliflowers.When they opened the box it contained 2 Ipads,2 Laptops,alot of food and the internet modem they ordered.

Harry saw the Technician and Engineer that is going to install the internet connection into their house.Harry was ashamed when he saw Robin coming to the farmhouse to work but she just winked at him making him remember that Demetreus was with him and he also took treasure.

When the Technician and Engineer went to work,Harry decided he should visit the saloon to socialize.When he went inside he saw Pam again talking about some kind of "Glittering,Shiny cross-like" Item.He ordered Pizza and pasta and sat beside Clint who had the fire of motivation with his eyes.

"Hello,Clint.how's work in the forge?"Harry asked Clint who were drinking beer.

"Ah! Mr. Harry! Work's fantastic! this metal is one of a kind,it's the strongest metal known to Man.Your sword is about...75% complete!"Clint said with a smile in his face.He really loved his job as a smithy.

"I have been itching to ask you...how on earth did you find this robot made of metal?!"Clint said.Harry had been fearing that he'd have to answer this question way sooner than he's hoping to.

"Clint,im very sorry but this is such a private matter.But i do have something for you!"Harry nervously said.He dug through his bag and picked up a crown made of iridiunite.Harry hoped that it'd cheer Clint up.

"A crown of...iridiunite."
                    Harry said in a nigh whisper.Clint looks like he could faint any second.He hastily took it and shook Harry's hand vigorously.

"I thank you,Mr. Heracle! I will make good use of this! Especially a hammer!"Clint said excitedly.After that Harry saw Sam,Sebastian and Abigail coming inside to play pool and talk about the band.Harry stood up and met them.

"Oh,hello Harry! We're going to talk about band matters.Glad you were here! Couldn't find you in the farm."Sebastian said as they sat in the couch near the pool table.

"So,we're going to talk about the schedule of practice and the actual song we're gonna play.Since it's bluegrass it's best to make it lively.Sebastian,i think you should tap your drum more lightly.And Abigail should set her organ tos ound like a banjo.Me,im going to make my guitar banjo-sounding"Sam said as he wrote these ideas on paper.Now they had to think about their schedule.

"It's best if we go on 2:00 to 6:00PM,is that okay,everyone?"Sam said as they all raised their hands up.It was one of the quickest meetings they had.Like,a school organization meeting.
                    After that,Harry headed outside and went to check on Elliot since he haven't heard about him since he went to ZuZu City.When he went inside he saw Elliot and...a girl?

"Oh,Hello.Harry! This is Leah,she lives on the cabin south of your farm! She said she saw you walking to the west but you didn't notice her."Elliot said calmly.Harry looked around.The cabin was definetly wider,better and cozier.Then Harry saw a gift with his name on it.

"I was going to give it to you in the mail tomorrow but i was struck by cold."Elliot said as he noticed that Harry was looking at the gift.

"Hey,Harry.We were planning on making another book.We also planned to sell my works,im a sculptor!"Leah said while she was writing something on a draft.

"Mind if i help?"Harry said as he looked at what she was writing.It was an excerpt for a romantic novel.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
                      Gabaw and ApertureGaming011 like this.