Werewolf.

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Azerk, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Model QT-377665

Model QT-377665 Ketchup Robot

Well, we got Fish, Birds, and apes so I'd take that into account before you go bashing people.

2. Namiwakiru

Namiwakiru Black Hole Surfer

Is that a fancy way of saying, "opinions are like asses, we all have one and everyone else's stinks" ?

3. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

It would be weird to have werewolves in space, the closest I could see to it is another race like the Apex with it's own laws and views, not the standard man into wolf myth.

Vampiz likes this.
  4. Vampiz

Vampiz Pangalactic Porcupine

NEW RACE: The Wolven! Like a cross between Floran culture and Apex appearance!

5. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

See that works, I mean heck they could have even been a slave race to the Apex for not following the great ape.

6. Vampiz

Vampiz Pangalactic Porcupine

Or a human genetic experiment gone wrong?
    EDIT: They could even have interactions with Human lab objects like "The birth of our species came from a machine just like this"

7. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Or a screw up with the resurrection cloning machine

8. Azerk

Azerk Void-Bound Voyager

A new species was created many years ago, a mixture of wolf and human genetics, but the project was abandoned and the species was frozen until one day can continue. So a failure in the system freezing, made the kind she woke up and escape the laboratory, so that species infected physicians them to receive an ability to transform this kind with a drug that transform the time you want, and if there aletoriamente this medicine you can turn this kind.

9. Facethelight

Facethelight Existential Complex

there's something wrong with your English. And if it were to be a race, it'd be permanent, you couldn't switch.

Starsly likes this.
  10. Azerk

Azerk Void-Bound Voyager

It is that I am Brazilian and I use google translator.

11. Ryfyle

Ryfyle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm not bashing people, I'm bashing a collective Idea that really takes the fun out of were wolves and a sci-fi game at the same time. I'm just saying these current werewolf ideas are just so plan and lack awesome. read my other posts.

12. Archilai

Archilai Title Not Found

Any have you, sir, read the story that goes along with the game?

13. Facethelight

Facethelight Existential Complex

fantasy like setting =/= magic.
    The devs want a fantasy type setting, but not one with magic.

Model QT-377665 likes this.
  14. Model QT-377665

Yes actually, I read the Avian's lore, A solid point is that their god does not exist and instead was just a great hero of their people, and basically (Don't go hating me here religious folks) God=Magic.
    No God, No Magic, No Werewolves.

15. Archilai

Archilai Title Not Found

Yes, and now we explain the things we used to attribute and imagine with regard to god, by science. Just explain this with science. I'm not for or against werewolves. I'm just showing how it could make sense.

16. Model QT-377665

The problem is that Werewolves in themselves are regarded as magical beings so they will carry that wherever they go.

17. Piratedcopy

Piratedcopy Big Damn Hero

You know what would satisfy people? Zombie virus. ZOOOOMBIIIE VIRUUUUUUS

Archilai likes this.
  18. Archilai

Archilai Title Not Found

gene-splicing disease with unstable effects.

19. Piratedcopy

Piratedcopy Big Damn Hero

Why not make it a race, where they're crazed religious lunatics that THINK they are werewolves when it is the full moon, that DRINK A SPEIAL POTION, OR SOME DRUG that causes some weird effects. They purposely grow lots of hair to mask their pretense. Problem solved.....dayuum i'm bad any more ideas guys?

Archilai likes this.
  20. Model QT-377665

Again, sounds like Magic.