What is THIS?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SasuraUchiha, Mar 29, 2016.

1. SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

Well... I just got home from my daily farming routine... to see this strange red light behind my house... I know I have a ghost at my farm, since I saw the grass bend, like someone was walking there and heard sounds, that suggest that, too... But what is this light?! xD

Screen1.png

• Tyrian

Tyrian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've seen the same light right in front of the entrance to the secret woods once, but didn't really think about it too much.

• Aemi

Aemi Starship Captain

oh thank god its not just me! my light is yellow and it shows up on my fields, in the forest.... its so random!
        ive been told it might be a glitched out firefly.

• Tyrian

Tyrian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Fireflies aren't that bright, though, and they also aren't yellow or red last I checked...

• blargsnarf

blargsnarf Pangalactic Porcupine

I saw a giant one on the beach at night once. Was pretty cool. I think it's just random, though.

• Killist

Killist Intergalactic Tourist

Ive seen couple of threads talking about random light that's too big to be of firefly.
              Could be linked to some secret CA said no one's found yet

• Trifoilum

Trifoilum Cosmic Narwhal

THE ALIENS ARE COMING, THE GOTORO IS SPYING, WE ARE NOT SAFE

GET YOUR SWORDS AND YOUR BOMBS

STARDEW VALLEY IS GOING TO WAR

Voidspire likes this.
                • WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

WATERTHOOOOOSSEE Phantasmal Quasar

*Hands out prismatic shards to everyone

There is no time! go to the desert!
                  Ill talk to dwarf about the war and him being the bombs supplier!

• Aemi

Aemi Starship Captain

though im still leaning to the side of graphical hiccup, the conspiracy nut in me in secretly hoping its something so much more lol

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Did you see a little UFO flying above your "earnings for the day" screen when you saw it?

I've heard people say they did see this up there...but I don't know if there's any truth to it (I've definitely seen the UFO up there before).

Just wondering if it's an "ABDUCTION" spot or something if you stay in that spot for awhile, collapse there, or place something there, heh. =x

PLACE ALL THE "SECRET BOX" STATUES IN THE SPOT AND GO TO BED!!!!!!! :3

• Zaelox

Zaelox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am wondering if you don't use the alien rarecrow in one of these spots.

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Can those be placed outside of the farm?

• SasuraUchiha

No, I didn't see the UFO that night. Not sure if I've ever seen the UFO before xD
                            But well, since I couldn't get to that place, I couldn't try anything...
                            Maybe it's just a graphical bug... But I really hope, there's more to it. Well, I'm pretty sure, that I have a ghost on my farm, so why not an alien, too? xD

• DatRaph

DatRaph Big Damn Hero

Sorry @SasuraUchiha, it seems you are living in a haunted farm.

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

It's a fact that there are spirits and magical beings in the area around Stardew Valley. Just chalk it up to a nature spirit mainfesting in that spot. That's what I do, because it beats the other theory I came up with.

• SasuraUchiha

Oh, that's a nice idea! Maybe a Junimo makes such a light, when it is born? Just that it is born in his world, but the light is watchable in all worlds? (Maybe there exist more than two.)

• Voyager

Voyager Spaceman Spiff

Those areas are where the aliens have landed. Just hope they don't take one of your cows and dissect it.

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

What is THAT?! Talking about your farm. That's Disneyland. No wonder you got some creepy-ass stuff going on. I'm not bringing children there.

• RyuXami

RyuXami Star Wrangler

if remember correctly there is a book in the library or npc that talking about mysterious being sighted near the bus tunnel,,,, i guess that is the mysterious being

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Isn't this a reference to Qi and his quest that starts by putting the battery in the wall thing in the tunnel?

If not, then O_O...but I'm pretty sure that's what it's referencing...