What Next?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by TheCreeperCyborg, Apr 14, 2016.

1. TheCreeperCyborg

TheCreeperCyborg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ahoj! I'm Creeper, :ssssssssss: I recently (about a month ago actually) joined this forum, i have started making a mod with a modder, i have also introduced myself on the forum, and i want to further contribute to this forum, further more if anybody would be happy to tell me what else i can do, than thank you. :D

2. newcomer3

newcomer3 Big Damn Hero

Just be yourself! If you want to, you can start a discussion thread, you could make suggestions, or just browse the forums. :)

3. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

4. TheCreeperCyborg

idk, how this got moved to the introduction thread, it says right there that i already introduced myself :nuruneutral:

5. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I'm pretty sure you did this to yourself. If a mod did this, they would tell us and there will be an indication to that. So yeah..

6. TheCreeperCyborg

i dident do it

7. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Well, since the mods haven't moved this thread to somewhere else, they must consider this to be another introduction?
    So [​IMG] again I guess

8. TheCreeperCyborg

yah.. idk i put this as a general discussion BCUS IT IS bcus i want to further contribute to this community, i guess an abusing mod decided it was my unlucky day or something