What Plants Would You Like to See Ingame?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by falseangel, Feb 19, 2013.

1. falseangel

falseangel Phantasmal Quasar

I don't know if Concerned Ape has said anything about the nature of the plants in game, but I assume there are going to be normal plants and some surprises in as well for us. However, I was wondering if the community had anything to suggest that they might want CA to see. These are just some of my suggestions that I would like to be considered:

* Realistic Plants
    -Dragon Fruit- Has a hot pink exterior, and its interior is a seedy white (blandest flavor), or red (sweeter flavor, or yellow (sweetest).

Pomegranite- Red exterior, VERY seedy inside, the seeds are edible and usually sweet in flavor.

Romanesco Broccoli- Yellowish in color and very odd in shape, but otherwise normal in flavor (when compared to ordinary broccoli)

*Unrealistc Plants

Blue Moon Melon- Dark Blue in color, almost black, can only be havested on nights when a full moon is out.

Blood Rose- Very beautiful flower, but it's parasitic nature makes it difficult to grow, for it feeds only on other living things, like small animals or other plants.

Diamond Orchid- Much deserving of it's name, this flower is made almost entirely out of crystaline minerals, with very little organic structure. Because this flower is so difficult to find and so time consuming ( several months) to grow, the flower is worth very much. Once picked, the flower stops growing, but it will forever remain unchanged and beautiful; For this reason, it is often given to one's beloved as a proposition for marriage.

These are just some thoughts I had, but if you like any of them, or have a cool idea of your own, be sure to say somthing below!

• silver593

silver593 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I've already seen fictional creatures in the game, so why not fictional plants with unique magical properties that will fill your mind with curiosity to find more mysterious plants.

• falseangel

Yeah, I don't think any unrealistic plants would be too much to ask for, just if they were balenced and fit well into the game world.

• DungleDD

DungleDD Space Hobo

Gloom Fungus - glowing cave mushroom from the deeps.... said to have very curious alchemical properties

• djchrisblue

djchrisblue Phantasmal Quasar

Lots of flowers. :)

peace

• LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

sour apples just about anything in the world that's edible;)

• MrXIX

MrXIX Void-Bound Voyager

Starfruit would be cool, also mandrakes maybe.

• falseangel

I would LOVE starfruit, but mandrakes? As long as there are earplugs in game to shield from their horrific screaming, than i'm fine with it!

• Kalvuric

Kalvuric Big Damn Hero

What, no florans? Maybe murder plants are a bit much for a farming sim....

• Dzelda

Dzelda Parsec Taste Tester

Herbs used for cooking. I dont mind if theyre fictional like pomagas and gratnoh, but at least rosemary, thyme, and some sort of peppers you can crush to make super hot food :)

Add parsley, cinammon, nutmeg, and maybe some saffron and then wed be cooking! :D

• pinkcatmint

pinkcatmint Subatomic Cosmonaut

Avocados would be a cool addition. Spaghetti squash, sunflowers, peanuts, cauliflower, brussel's sprouts, okra, raspberries, blueberries, maybe some nut trees like walnuts or pecans? A cranberry bog could be an interesting addition too.

• oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

I'm against pomegranate. I hate pomegranate. But I love berries.