1. This forum is for website and forum feedback ONLY. Please post Starbound bugs in the Support section. Any game-specific threads in this forum will be deleted.

What the...I'm blinded by the white!!!

Discussion in 'Website Feedback/Issues' started by TZODnmr2K5, Jan 28, 2016.

1. TZODnmr2K5

TZODnmr2K5 Void-Bound Voyager

With the light gray against the blistering white, it's nearly impossible to read anything save the posted dates! I can understand the pathological obsession with the ultra-bland Metro theme infecting websites/OS/software all of a sudden, but this is just too much...Seriously, I would like to know if I'm missing a setting in order to change themes or not...

Seems impractical that I have to ctrl-a just to read a bloody forum!

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Moved to Website Feedback / Issues, since this is more to do with a forum theme than a game.

And ironically, since I'm using a darker theme, it's a little hard to read your blue text.

3. http://community.playstarbound.com/account/preferences -> select "OLD Chucklefish Forums Theme" next to "Style" until the dark version of the current default theme is finished.

Alternatively, click "Chucklefish Forums (light)" at the very bottom left of the forum in the footer.

Dunto likes this.
  4. TZODnmr2K5

TZODnmr2K5 Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the response, I still love the site(s) it's just too bright, I figured most (Along with myself) would be using the dark theme as well, I actually picked the color as a way to illustrate the point of near invisibility that the light gray font upon the blinding off white background has for me...:D

Thanks for the response, but It doesn't seem to affect the eggshell blight in the least as I already have the dark theme enabled when visiting the snowstorm....
    toobright THEME.PNG (Ironic though as I love winter!):nuruwink: PROPER THEME.PNG