Whats the favorite games you played?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Hellanic, Aug 10, 2017.

1. indiecitizen

indiecitizen Space Hobo

"doom" with two playstations, two television with a friend all the night long...it's a good memory

AccountPrivacy likes this.
  2. sonicinspace111111111111

sonicinspace111111111111 Void-Bound Voyager

sonic the hedgehog stardew valley starbound terraria minecraft

3. AccountPrivacy

AccountPrivacy Pangalactic Porcupine

@DemChanges

When games will be coherent and in sync with the current age, utilizing all of the opportunities I will start respecting them again.

My favorite two games that seem to waste tons of my time for the passed decade or so were. (Two but very relatable)

First being, crying myself to sleep by thinking of PC games in a sense of when will they become a thing of reality because for decades actual gaming on PC is just a myth.

Second being, crying myself to sleep, wondering when will the gaming market platform start to be alive again in a sense of being coherent again like before so as it's majority in the gaming community.

I will further elaborate. Even when a good game is released it's chained up by greed and overall terrible business practices. All the games you buy especially the digital ones, you actually don't own it. The company who publish it does and if they want to they can delete it or screw it up etc, it's off your account forever. Then you will not play it, either need to buy it again when they release their fake remasters or it's gone forever and there is nothing you can do about it.

And as for PC gaming. By the time someone sets up something I actually play something on a older console and be done with it then have time to have an actual life after all that. And you, well you still are messing around with your PC and comforting yourself telling yourself that you play or played something as it was meant to be while the reality is different in your cases.

This isn't dissing, this is just our sad truth, an simple realistic statement based on facts and reality we live in.

It's up to you will you live a dream, will the dream live you like the parasite it is, or wake up then smell and taste the real world.

For the skeptics
    From them all PS2 still is the most sold and supported platform to this day worldwide and it isn't going anywhere any time soon and with that I rest my case.

Last edited: May 31, 2021
    DemChanges likes this.
  4. lynn338

lynn338 Space Hobo

I like to play super mario sunshine gamecube and this game is fantastic. Every mission provides just enough challenge to be interesting, the music is superb, the mission-7 structure, while flawed, is still good, theming is the best in the Mario franchise, maybe video games in general.

Mod Edit: Removed link

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2021
  5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

@lynn338 Please don't post such links as they are a grey area and can be seen as piracy.

6. G4V4N

G4V4N Space Hobo

Minecraft
    Terraria
    Raft
    Trds

7. zoklyinkling

zoklyinkling Void-Bound Voyager

I would say mine in descending order would be,

1. PKMN Rejuvenation (fan made)
    2. Minecraft (modded) *no fabric*
    3. Splatoon 2
    4. Trove
    5. Starbound (modded)
    6. Terraria
    7. MC Dungeons
    8. Pokemon Platinum
    9. Legend of Zelda Ocorina of Time
    10. Super Mario 64
    11. Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door
    12. One Step from Eden
    13. Subnautica Below Zero
    14. Pokemon Reborn (fan made)
    15. Bravely Default II
    16. Portal Knights
    17. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Exploreres of Darkness/ Time
    18. Pokemon Super Myster Dungeon
    19. Gmod
    20. RPG Maker XP (doesn't really count but I use it very often)
    21. Paper Mario: The Origami King
    And much more

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  8. RokkumanX

RokkumanX Space Hobo

Anything Metroidvania basically, but 2D platformers are ranked quite high.

Akumajou Dracula X - Gekka No Yasoukyoku and Rockman X4 for Sega Saturn is my top top favorites.

The list could be made very very long.

9. skydelph

skydelph Space Hobo

Zuma deluxe - the game of melancholy for me.
    The stones, the frog, the sounds make me fell better for a while.
    And mortal combat - makes pain for fingers for 20 years, and still the chance to win is 50/50 whatever skills you have.

10. amadark

amadark Space Hobo

I don't know why but the games that come out these days are not always interesting. My favorite games to play are Diablo, Assassin's Creed, Starcraft, Minecraft, Dota 2, Counter Strike

11. vince77

vince77 Orbital Explorer

POP: Two Thrones
    Minecraft
    Roblox
    GTA V
    Wwe SVR 2007
    Cookie clicker (xD)

12. nox1399

nox1399 Intergalactic Tourist

Minecraft FTW
    other than that just some idle games like cookie clicker and clicker heroes