What's the most cruel thing you've ever done in a video game?

Discussion in 'Games' started by adimetro11, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Big Blue Bird

Big Blue Bird Astral Cartographer

You monster. You need to read the Gameknight999 series, really teaches a lot about that stuff, AND it takes place in minecraft.

2. ArWAVTheyGamer

ArWAVTheyGamer Orbital Explorer

i think mine i.... well i killed a whole town on modded fallout 4 and i did not care at all and i laughed lel [i have no soul lel]
    it was pretty easy also.. i also think i ripped off a guys arm. and beat his wife to DEATH with it...... [i think i might be a demon xD]

and i also think i uh ........ made a few people die of hunger and other stuff in my characters house on sims......... which was fun xD [yeahhhh im for sure a demon... xD]

i feel like thats not wrong tho. aint he the "cloud district" guy? if so your ok hes a evil person and everyone wants to RIP off his head and murder him.... its ok its legal to kill em!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2019
    Chir likes this.
  3. shotgunrunner0

shotgunrunner0 Void-Bound Voyager

Barring the Undertale Genocide run, I slaughtered everyone in Hackdirt (Oblivion)

I mean everyone in there was a daedra worshipping nutcracker so I thought it would be okay
    The guards in the cities thought otherwise

4. Big Blue Bird

That sounds like you are the worst person they would know if they had advanced AI, and they would probably try to Monika your computer! Most likely delete everything and leave you threats in the game code...

5. MistyTheNeko

MistyTheNeko Ketchup Robot

I think the most "horrible" offense I cause in games is killing friendly users in TF2, but there's also just the general mass genocide of adorable critters and monsters in Starbound and Terraria. Those bunnies never saw what was coming to them in Terraria, and killing the monsters that don't even do anything.

6. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Adding to the horrible things I've ever done in video games, I think shooting the Loot Bugs in Deep Rock Galactic is one of the worst things I've ever done. They sound so sad, and they can't defend themselves, but the loot they carry...
    ;~;

7. ghostgrider

ghostgrider Master Chief

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I roll-played as a man obsessed with death who was determined to return to the grave and take everyone with him.

There were no survivors.

8. Big Blue Bird

New worst, spawning armies of Followers with spawnnpc, then blowing them up for loot.
    upload_2019-2-25_12-25-37.jpeg

9. Jim Witness

Jim Witness Subatomic Cosmonaut

I've lost count of how many critters I have killed. It's not out of malice or anything, but I am REALLY careless at times. That, and they are almost impossible to distinguish from small flying PGMs during the night. All PGMs are aggro at night, so my fears ARE justified, at least in my eyes.

10. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

To add something to my ever growing list of cruel stuff I've done;
    In Ark, on a server of a bunch of friends and mine, I went and tamed a giant bee in. I then placed it in an apiary I have built (which already had a bee hive in it to begin with.)
    I then went over to the otter pen, where a friend had logged off. I then proceeded to drag his body into the apiary, and made sure the bee was hovering over him for when he awakened.

Apparently he logged in, very much enjoyed (not) my surprise, and then proceeded to relocate my own sleeping body to the bottom of an ocean.
    As a message a friend, he said "Well, maybe if he didnt leave me with a fuzzy f[censored] spear for a pet, he wouldnt be dead now"

Chir likes this.
  11. Chir

Chir Pangalactic Porcupine

This bit is just amazing.

12. Grifs

Grifs Void-Bound Voyager

Can't remember anything on a megalomaniac scale, but I remember shooting a dog to death in The Division after assuming that bullets would just pass through them like civilians.

13. NTAmbassador13

NTAmbassador13 Space Spelunker

One time, I was playing the game Space Station 13, specifically the /TG/station branch. It was a quiet shift, as it always is on Sybil 2. I had been messing with chemistry that shift, and had made a spray bottle filled with Chlorine Trifluoride and Fluorosulfuric Acid, when suddenly, I felt a stabbing pain! Some sort of magic was telling me that the pain was coming from the morgue. Unfortunately for my assailant, I was in cloning next door (this is back when both cloning and Sybil-2 existed). I came in the room and saw them holding a voodoo doll, so I sprayed them with my bottle of death. This caused them to catch on fire, get heat burns AND chemical burns, not to mention that it melted through their armor. Needless to say, they died.

But in SS13, the game does not end at death. So I cloned them. I then aborted the clone halfway through, causing them to be missing organs. I let it die before cloning them again. This time, I let them clone all the way, and then stuffed them in a cryotube so they could heal. While they were unconscious from the cold, I stabbed them with a syringe full of lizard mutation toxin, which turned them into a lizardman, and, more importantly, a target of prejudice on TGstation. This was in order to humiliate them and deter them from ever pulling such a stunt again. As soon as they woke up, their first words were "I deserved that". They complained about how my acid melted their armor's helmet before walking away.

I hope that player learned from that experience that you should never anger a chemist, especially one with access to Xenobiology.

14. G4V4N

G4V4N Space Hobo

Mine was that one time i threw a penguin off a cliff in planet zoo. Ahh, memories

15. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Kill a lot of players playing hardcore characters.

16. skydelph

skydelph Space Hobo

Among us - the game that actually implies to be cruel.
    Getting into trust and then a cold blooded murder.

17. amadark

amadark Space Hobo

Once I played Minecraft and decided to build a chemical plant. In general, I was very angry with the situations that happened in my life and just blew up the plant. I feel better. lol

18. vince77

vince77 Orbital Explorer

Used fanny magnet cheat in vice city, got tens of girls around me and blew them all up xD