What's The Most Saltiest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You In A Video Game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by machupichu18, Feb 16, 2015.

1. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

no quicksave?

2. HueHuey

HueHuey Parsec Taste Tester

Nope, my character was pretty OP so i wasn't careful, and the last save was forever ago.
    It was a quest, and i don't quite remember the details but the draugr used disarm literally seconds after an autosave.
    iirc i rushed to read a word of power without killing him

3. BloodyFingers

I remember dying from sunlight (I was a vampire) right after leaving a fortress. Game autosaved right then and I got stuck in a never ending cycle of pain and death.

Jareix Cryvix, HueHuey and Inf_Wolf14 like this.
  4. AgentChicken

AgentChicken Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The game Darkest Dungeon seems to be a huge salt factory for a lot of players on Steam, myself included.

Nothing is more annoying than facing a dungeon boss who constantly summons small monsters to protect himself while he makes your heroes go insane from stress. This reached a peak when my healer failed to heal the party not one, not twice but three freaking times in a row by missing the team. Causing the Tank to eventually die off who was the main damage dealer and the rest of the team going insane from negative trait effects and starvation then killed by a one hit kill.

If you want a good look at how frustrating the game can be take a gander at this Youtuber who breaks his keyboard and computer with rage and salt that could kill a man. My rage was almost the same as his.

5. BloodyFingers

That moment in Gwent where you are dealt a killer hand but absent-mindedly played a special card in the wrong row, thus turning an easy match into a certain loss...

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016