Question What's your favourite animal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bonabopn, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I love animals! Especially the fluffy ones!
    What are your favourite animals? Mine is foxes! :D

Firepaw Da Cat, Vith and Jonesy like this.
  2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Besides the obvious, I like anything along the lines of weasels and otters. And lynxes. Lynxes are literally cool cats.

Vith, Firepaw Da Cat and Bonabopn like this.
  3. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

Owls.
    I like they're round, have big eyes and make cool noises. Also, they're nighttime animals which earn a +1 in my book.
    I don't generally like birds otherwise.

Vith and Bonabopn like this.
  4. Vith

Vith Cosmic Narwhal

Probably horses.

Bonabopn likes this.
  5. ReinaO3O

ReinaO3O Phantasmal Quasar

Oh man, I have been waiting for this topic.

Okay my fellow forum goers, let me introduce you to my lord and savior, my Christ almighty, my spirit animal and my one true love. The only creature that relates to me on a level I...cannot describe with this meaningless language...

The Great Potoo
    [​IMG]
    The Great Potoo, is one of the few creatures graced to this world. They are nocturnal birds who eat insects and sometimes bats. They're creepy little fuckers who are known for the unsettling moan/growl that they make, since they are nocturnal, it means that their voices are mostly heard throughout the night. In the darkness of the forest.

Imagine hearing this.
    In the dead of night in a spooky forest.
    Great is it not?
    They're great camouflagers not just by their appearance but because they look like a fucking stump. How they do this is by perching upright on a tree stump or on a branch and lift their heads up and staying still. Basically imitating what I do in school to pretend I'm listening...except they're on a stump.

Look at these freaks of nature.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These little creatures are so strange that people in the rural parts of Brazil would hunt them down for their feathers because they thought they had powers. Some of which where the power to provide chastity and to ward off seduction. It's so sad that the powers they provide are all "keeping someone pure and virgin" honestly that's depressing cause they're actually beautiful birds.

Look at how cute they are.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I hope you've learned something about the greatest creature known to man. The Potoo bird. I suggest creating an altar to these GODS to worship their grace every single day.

Jareix Cryvix, Vith, Ironbeak and 2 others like this.
  6. Never

Never Pangalactic Porcupine

I love all animals, even the ugly ones, but my personal favorite is the Pika.

[​IMG]

Vith, Jonesy and Bonabopn like this.
  7. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

I think it's obvious what my favourite animal is [​IMG]

8. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

foxes?

Vith, MilkCalf and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  9. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

Sheep and frogs

Vith likes this.
  10. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

damn man i see these fuckers every now and then i thought they were just owls

Vith likes this.
  11. MerryDere

MerryDere Guest

I love Owls.
    They are cute, some fluffy, they are round and have big eyes, most of the time still cute.

12. Zerukoba

Zerukoba Pangalactic Porcupine

Red pandas. My avatar is one.

[​IMG]

MilkCalf, Jareix Cryvix, Vith and 2 others like this.
  13. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

:saywhat: "cute"?

Last edited: May 1, 2016
    MilkCalf and Vith like this.
  14. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Emote-only posts are prohibited.

15. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

I'd say either wolves or horses. Or some majestic mythical combination of the two.

Vith likes this.
  16. Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

Hard to say. I like cats, tigers, lions, lynxes, owls, eagles, parrots, bears, wolves, big dogs, penguins, cows, pigs, sheep, monkeys, apes, turtles and tortoises. But I would probably say that bears are my favorite. Using bears as cavalry is COOL AS F*beep!*. I can easily say that my favorite alignment, troop tree, race or whatever you want to call it, is the Fortress from Heroes of Might and Magic V, it's a bloody army almost solely by dwarves, and they've got freakin' bears as their cavalry. That's pretty damn metal if you ask me.

Vith likes this.
  17. Omegnarok

Omegnarok Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hmm, probably tigers. Though I just like cats. Wolves are beautiful as well.

Vith likes this.
  18. Fizzlepop531

Fizzlepop531 Seal Broken

My favorite animal is the Platypus. There are one of the most unique animals on our planet, and are also super adorable!

Vith likes this.
  19. Combozone

Combozone Existential Complex

(Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!)
    Gotta say that I like birds a lot, but my favorite animal has to be my dog, Dobby.

Vith likes this.
  20. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

Mine would be Komodo dragons and pangolin. They're both scaly and cute.

1411852212109.gif

Vith likes this.