What's Your Most Awesome Gaming Moments Recently?

Discussion in 'Games' started by adimetro11, Dec 20, 2015.

1. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

Looping as Melting and finally unlocking Fish's B skin in Nuclear Throne

Jareix Cryvix and Corraidhín like this.
  2. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Damn, talk about a no-hit challenge!

LOL BALL likes this.
  3. LOL BALL

Didn't do melting without rhino skin or strong spirit, just looped as him so I could get the fish B skin. Got hit like 3 or 4 times as him.

4. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Oooh right, I was thinking of his B skin, my bad!

LOL BALL likes this.
  5. FreeYourself

FreeYourself Orbital Explorer

When the game change the speed. I recently started playing racing game. I like such challenges. It's entertaining.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  6. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

I didn't do this, but holy crap was this awesome to watch. It deserves to be here.

7. Vilespring

Vilespring Subatomic Cosmonaut

In Space Engineers with my friends, things were going terribly wrong, and I crash-landed our ship onto a planet. Ship was going around 600m/s and only 1/3 the ship was lost.

Things have only gone slightly wrong.

LOL BALL and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  8. Dr. CB Hurst

Dr. CB Hurst Lucky Number 13

i was running and i jumped into a door entering into a room full of enemies i only had a sword and i threw my sword in to the brute-like guy (it 5 years ago so i cant remember the game name)

9. Dr. CB Hurst

Dr. CB Hurst Lucky Number 13

it exploded all of em

10. LOL BALL

You can edit your posts, you don't need to double post.

11. Vilespring

Vilespring Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is awesomely unlucky.

[​IMG]

Meteorite be like, "That's a nice miner you got there. Would be terrible if something happened to it..."

Jareix Cryvix and LOL BALL like this.
  12. HueHuey

HueHuey Parsec Taste Tester

Space Engineers...
    It's so hard to find your friends.

13. Larielia

Larielia Subatomic Cosmonaut

I feel somewhat accomplished when I catch new fish in Animal Crossing. This week was the arapaima, and the coelacanth.

14. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

Hey there folks! I've been holding my vidya exploits in the vault for ages. I think this thread is the perfect place for me to show folks the good times and absurd times I've had wih video games over the past several years.

I've usually enjoyd a fair bit of shenanigans clunking around in the belly of my games. Anything goes, so some of this stuff is NSFW.

Also, rip my old graphics card. It made lots of great glitches. 2011-2016. :nurutease:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jareix Cryvix and Unendingfear like this.
  15. Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

Played TF2 recently, scored up to 4 dominations and 18 kills in one life as a scout on hightower. My killing spree ended though when the bomb lift one of my teammates was riding on went straight down on top of my head after he got killed... Oh well, it had to stop at some point no?

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  16. MS_NorthEastern

MS_NorthEastern Orbital Explorer

I was speeding down a mountain road in a Lamborghini in JC3 when I rammed headfirst into a tiny fiat, which them seemed to just disappear. I stopped and hung around for a bit looking around for the fiat. I got out of my car to see if it was nearby as I assumed it had been launched into the air. The second I get out of my car the fiat comes straight down from the sky at mach 10 slamming onto the hood of my car destroying both vehicles and sending me flying with a gigantic fireball explosion. From what I can guess the fiat bounced of my car directly up in the air thousands of feet, it took a good five-seven seconds before the flying fiat came crashing down. JC3 in a nutshell

17. NiamhNyx

NiamhNyx Phantasmal Quasar

I had an awesome moment this week. I was playing the game linea, and I lasted long enough on a DLC level to put me as #1 on the dlc global leaderboard!

BigEaredKittens likes this.
  18. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

The Charge of the Slammer.

To make it shortish, I'm playing Arma 3 with roughly thirty other people, most of them infantry and they all get pinned down badly by enemy infantry and armor.
    Command tells me and my two friends who are manning our only Slammer tank to go help them out, we head off and I load the AP shells. While moving I joke about going "Full T42" and suggest ramming, the other two love the idea and we fly over a hill lobbing shots into the enemy troops' general direction. I miss most of my shells because we were heading down that hill fast enough to make a jet jealous.
    We run over about eight different infantry and gun it for the first APC we see, our driver shouting "Ramming speed!" Over the radio. It flew away and exploded with the impact while we bounced back a bit, twirling around gracefully due to Arma physics. Then we spotted a couple enemy tanks.
    I blast both, but they disable our tracks, our glorious speed! The rest of that battle was pretty normal, we fixed our tracks and cleaned up the survivors of our charge. From then on our callsign was "Rammer."

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  19. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

RimWorld...
    One nomadic woman named Amira Yates with 20 shooting.
    One normal charge rifle with five hundred rounds. (Combat realism)
    Carbon jumpsuit, feral plates, plasteel armor vest, and a death mask.
    Three attack huskies, one of which is cybernetically enhanced.
    A herd of pack muffalo.

Twelve ambushing raiders.
    And a single raiderpede mechanoid.

Guess who survived...

the bloodthirsty cannibal Amira...
    all dogs with one losing a leg...
    And a single prisoner, sacrificed to Shub-Niggurath for her blessing of a cervical birth canal between dimensions, granting her many dark young.

20. Arnust

Arnust Big Damn Hero

Just won FTL for the 5th time with my favourite ship
    [​IMG]

Also got near death in The Long Dark, went down into a Ravine to find that you can't climb back with the amount of stuff you normally carry. Fell twice and bled out for a while, then went berserk with an Emergency Stim and climbed in a blink.

Lastly, enslaved a pop in Stellaris and "One More Time" from Daft Punk started playing xD