1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Where to collect community center rewards after completion?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Dusseldorf, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Dusseldorf

Dusseldorf Intergalactic Tourist

I recently completed the Community Center quests that reward the mine cart repair, however I hadn't collected the individual rewards for finishing each bundle when I closed out of the window, and now the bundle is gone and I can't figure out where to pick up those rewards. Am I out of luck, or is there somewhere I'm not seeing that I can pick those up? That bundle no longer shows up when I access the CC quests through my inventory, either.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

• powerdemon

powerdemon Void-Bound Voyager

I have the exact same problem.

• Askr

Askr Void-Bound Voyager

Yep, same here for me as well.

• Thanatosll

Thanatosll Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Once you leave that window the reward is Lost. You have to click the reward BEFORE exiting that screen. The only things that can be done are either: 1) get a cheat mod that can give you items to get the rewards or 2) restart/start a new game.

• Askr

Askr Void-Bound Voyager

It's still a bug, right? So it will be fixed in a version to come. I won't cry after lost items, at least not so much as to start a new game. :)

• Thanatosll

Thanatosll Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No, not a bug.

• rekeaki

rekeaki Intergalactic Tourist

I know it seems harsh but if you received a reward and closed the window without taking it then it's probably fair enough that you don't get to keep the reward....I wouldn't call this a bug

• White-Tiger

White-Tiger Void-Bound Voyager

@Thanatosll, it's still a bug ;)
                  The only time you can't collect your rewards, is when you've completed the entire bundle category. In every other case, you can always go back to the book and it'll still hold any unclaimed reward.

That's also the reason why I didn't collect the reward when I've finished the Fish tank.. my inventory was full and I knew it's not going to be lost... or rather I thought so.. but I didn't think about the book disappearing...

• whotookmyname

whotookmyname Space Hobo

I finished the Boiler Room and did not collect the last reward before closing the window, so I thought I lost it, but my reward was in a little bag in-between the Junimos hut and the wall in the main room

• hudnallalyssa

hudnallalyssa Space Hobo

You are THE BEST! I never knew this and this is the first time I’ve ever found the answer . Thank you