Question Who likes Pokémon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RowanEx, Nov 1, 2016.

1. RowanEx

RowanEx Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah, I'm asking this.

Also, who has Pokémon X, or Y?
    Who wants to get Sun and Moon?

Bonus: Who wants to make their appearances on the games I mentioned looking like Starbound characters?

And, can we get, like, a Chucklefish Pokémon Tournament?

2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I like pokemans! I am getting the moon! And then i catch all the werewolfs!

3. RowanEx

I like you guys

4. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I played Y. However, the idea of Mega Evolution threw me off playing. I didn't like the idea.

I liked it best in Generation 2, 3 and 4. Now more stuffs is being added. I think its not too good the ideas though.

Mythril-Jelly, RowanEx and MilkCalf like this.
  5. Damuranashi

Damuranashi Existential Complex

Pokemon?! Pokemon! With the poke and the Mon and the thing where the guy comes out of the thing and he likes to rah rah rah!

Arra and MilkCalf like this.
  6. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

I love Pocketed Monstrosities! (Very few people on this forum will get that reference)

Seriously though, I am quite the fan of Pokemon, especially Ruby and Omega Ruby.

May x Wally OTP

7. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

Do I like Pokemon? It was the first ever computer game I ever played. I have every one of the games made for the DS. I regularly check my sources for any new Pokemon related information. So....I like Pokemon.

As for getting Sun or Moon. I am considering....but I might not have the cash.

8. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

I stopped playing pokemon after the crystal edition. I didn't like the parts that were released after this edition ^^'

~ Iris ~

PikachuInTheShower likes this.
  9. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Who doesn't like Pokemon? I loved the anime when I was younger and didn't realise what an idiot Ash was (and somehow still is!). My first introductions to the game series where me watching my younger brother play SoulSilver. I have White and Y. I will not touch Sun or Moon if they haven'tremoved those bullshit mega evolutions.

Hel likes this.
  10. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I played Pokemon Yellow back in 1999, it made me (along with Chrono Trigger) get into games and I still have and play (albeit rarely) those 2 games. I got Pokemon Y last year and I loved it, it actually had a "story" and some interesting ideas... so I thought I would like Pokemon Sun. Unfortunately... the design of the starter-last-evolutions are a bit... awful, they started off really well, and the owl looks nice, however Ferociroar and whatever the singer is are just bloody annoying to look at. Ill still get the game because hey... Ice Ninetails???

PikachuInTheShower and MilkCalf like this.
  11. RowanEx

Yeah, Mega Evolutions only gives power-ups.

But in Sun and Moon, there's no Megas because of Z-Moves. (Certain Pokemon, with the right Z Crystal, can do a really powerful moves called Z Moves. Also makes the Trainer dance funny.)

12. Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

POKEMAAAAANS! I still haven't got one of those fancy Nintendo 3ds, so I haven't played X or Y yet. But yeah otherwise I try to keep up with it. :proper:

13. Hel

The first one I played was Pokemon Silver when I was 4 years old. I picked Cyndaquil and called it fireball.

That was in 2000 and I have played every generation. The best was deffo 2. Then probably 1 because of how broken it was

Taurus with Hyper Beam is a classic example. If it killed them, no recharge. Also Alakazam was super powered and so was Persian and Charizard if they knew the move Slash

This could be something I could establish, with the help of the community,

Hidari likes this.
  14. Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

Aye, Generation 2 will always be the best. :proper:

Hel likes this.
  15. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Oh man, Pokémon. I only really played Red years ago. Played Crystal and Emerald on emulator in 2013. Beyond that I know nothing about it, heh.

16. PikachuInTheShower

PikachuInTheShower Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't like Pokemon. At all. Not even that... what was it... Peekachoo?

Love Pokemon. Gen I and II are the best, but gods alive if I can't get enough of Rotom in Gen VI. X and Y is the best :3

MilkCalf likes this.
  17. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Oh, I forgot to mention that I did watch a Let's Play of Y back when it first came out. So I do know a little bit.

I'd say my favourite was probably gen I. Just so much nostalgia. I've replayed Red many times on emulator and it never gets old. (;

18. PikachuInTheShower

PikachuInTheShower Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The first gen is the awesomeness mainly because you can snag a level 7 mew in Lavender Town :3

19. Hel

The 2nd most annoying Pokemon to train. The first being Magikarp. While its better than Gyarados, Magikarp doesnt learn Tackle until Lv. 15

20. RowanEx

But then Splash is Bounce in the Japanese version...