1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Whobound 3.1.3

Tardis, Sonic Screwdrivers, Coats, Sandshoes, 3D-Glasses, Long Scarfes, Fezes, Bananagun + soon more

1. Lexicon-Prime

Lexicon-Prime Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks for letting me know about the recipe issues, thought I got all of them already. I'll have a new update by the weekend if not sooner (holiday season and I'm in retail hell so be patient with me.)

And a sonic cane was always apart of the plan, I've been lazy with sprite creation past few months. Kinda took a break I guess :) Defiantly feasible for 3.1.0 update in the future though,

2. Misu96

Misu96 Space Hobo

I've downloaded the latest version of Whobound mod but i some items on the crafting menu just disappeared, for examples tardis consoles, tardis pylon, and probably lot's of other stuffs. My game is updated to the most recent updated version, so idk what can cause this problem.

UPDATE: Seems that there is another problem, K9 Pet in the ship disappeared. i can't spawn no more him and there is no way to find him...

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  3. Lexicon-Prime

4. ChatNoir

ChatNoir Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know its probably too early, but imagine galliffreyans in the frackin races mod?!
    It would be really cool.
    Also, my suggestion is you to (try) add an intro mission
    do you think it would be cool? :^D
    I always like diversity in the races, specially missions and etc.

5. Mouldycarnaval6

Mouldycarnaval6 Big Damn Hero

yo, mod man. when I put the clothes on the mannequins, it crashes the game and corrupts my save. I can put them in the item slots, it just crashes when I hit one of the buttons on the interface.

6. Lexicon-Prime

Hello all, sorry I've not been able to do any updates as of late but I wanted to assure everyone that this mod isn't dead. I've just been working a lot and haven't had extra time to focus on Whobound. I'm planning to have another release out before April 14th to crack out the new season in style :)

Mouldycarnaval6: I will work on seeing why the mannequins do not function in that update.

ChatNoir: I will eventually be looking at customized story missions for Whobound, but that wont be till later updates. I also don't hold any interest in merging Whobound with other mods save for my own.

7. Steamerson

Steamerson Void-Bound Voyager

Hate to sound impatient, but did something extremely important happen? I know I sound impatient, but it's been almost three weeks from your intended update date. I'm a little worried, and I hope the next update for this mod will happen.

8. Lexicon-Prime

Yea, life kicked me in the nuts this past month. Nothing went as planned.

9. MirroredFencer

MirroredFencer Aquatic Astronaut

Hey, so, just wanna say I've been playing with this mod for only a brief amount of time, and I love what I've seen so far, honestly this is really helping me curb my Dr. Who itch since my internet got so crappy and I can't watch the show, but I was curious if it was at all possible to make a side mod to make the faces a bit better?

I know you've used the standard human face, but it's always bugged me, mostly the beady eyes that they have. I'm not a Starbound mod maker by any means, and I do understand if this is something you'd rather not do, requests aren't fun nor easy to make for the most part, but if you manage to find the time, I'd really appreciate it. That being said, I give this mod two thumbs up, even in light of my vanity complaint, as I've been having fun with it. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

10. Lexicon-Prime

Lexicon-Prime updated Whobound with a new update entry:

Mannequin Bug Fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Proudeden

Proudeden Space Hobo

I know this is a bit soon, but I really enjoy playing this mod, and a new update came. When might you get an update to make this compatible?

12. Lexicon-Prime

I'm working on new content (outfits) for my next release, though this mod is still compatible with the current release of Starbound as far as I can tell. If something isn't functioning please let me know what it is so I can track it down, otherwise I'm showing no conflicts on my end.

13. Laigron

Laigron Space Spelunker

Hello,
    When i try to press E on tardis console the game will crash and write you hawe been disconected from server for the folowing reason incoming client packet has caused exception. First i thought it ic cause i dont have completed the ship repair but i cant spoke to esther so i dont know what to d

14. Lexicon-Prime

Ty, I'll start tracking on that tonight after work.

15. Lexicon-Prime

16. Lexicon-Prime

Lexicon-Prime updated Whobound with a new update entry:

Bug Fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Kranyolsu

Kranyolsu Yeah, You!

I don't seem to be able to get a Gallifreyan to start the mech quest. Anyone else getting that issue?

18. Lexicon-Prime

I have a feeling know what it is, I'll have it fixed tonight. At work for now, sorry for any delay

19. Kranyolsu

Kranyolsu Yeah, You!

No problem! Thanks for the quick response.

20. Lexicon-Prime