Wi-ah-goo

Discussion in 'Create-A-Hat' started by Noc, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Noc

Noc Guest

Here you can read the previous journal entries, and this one aswell:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A1sgEQvl02Wf1iYvZYJZSP2jaTHhLzysldqzJj369iM/edit

Me again, and still alive. After countless negotiations I’ve finally got my company up and running again. Our HQ is now located on a pretty big asteroid called “Goo-Ni-Ja” by it’s natives. Okay, it’s not the perfect space rock, but it’s all Minicoder allowed us to have. Me and my Uncle have made Symnatic a major corp again, though it wasn’t easy. We had to deal with the natives.

Our mission, forced upon us by Minicoder, was to upbring the natives of this asteroid and implant a Muse in all of them. Reluctantly we accepted, and set up base on the asteroid. Immediately we were attacked, but their goo-guns were barely a threat to the metal base we were deployed in. This small space-tribe was completely uncharted, a human group of about 100 naked, bald, people with crazy slime hats and goo-guns. We invited their leader in for Star-cup Cafe Coffee, a delicacy he’s never tasted before. It seemed he knew alittle English from dealing with Pirates, but I could barely understand him. If it weren’t for our beverages, I doubt he would’ve allowed us to stay. Instead, he simply demanded a dozen barrels of Star-Cup-Coffee

We received the barrels from Star-Cup promptly, and delivered them to the tribe’s “Boo-Pot”. The “Boo-Pot” Is essentially a hot, boiling pot of green goo the tribe insists on dumping their head in every day. The men of the tribe hunt for creatures to add to the pot, and without it the tribe would starve. We quickly recorded many of the tribe’s customs, and bought them some Solar panels and stoves to help their efforts in keeping the Boo-Pot boiling. Reluctantly, we did implant muses in each tribe member’s brain, to keep Minicoder from blasting the rock up, like he threatens to daily.

Their english has improved aswell, and they’re not really all that bad people once you get to know them. They help our business immensely, and we got a good sum of money by sending samples of their unique flora to the “Inter-Gallactic Genetics Center”.

I've included a picture below of one of the native's and his crazy goo-hat:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Zaphloe and Killer Snowman like this.
  2. Killer Snowman

Killer Snowman Pangalactic Porcupine

I know you're doing this in character, but I'm going to respond out of character.

Hahaha, awesome. I can imagine people selling this in jars, and then you plop the goo on your head, only to have it eventually all drip off... so that you have to go buy some more.

Model QT-377665 and Noc like this.
  3. MonkeyCan

MonkeyCan Void-Bound Voyager