REQUEST Wild West Desert

Discussion in 'Mods' started by 13akoors, Jul 25, 2017.

1. 13akoors

13akoors Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello, Stardew Artists. I am here today looking for someone to come along and assist in the production of an update to the Desert.

Basically, what I and several others are looking for is a custom Tilesheet themed around the American Wild West. As such, the expected types of tiles I'd be looking for is stuff like a sheriff's station/jail, old-timey saloon, lots of tumbleweeds and cacti....stuff of that nature. Anything you feel would fit alongside a "Wild West Town" is welcome. If multiple tilesheets are made, the final version may be a combination of the submitted tilesheets.

This tilesheet would be released within the "Yama's Desert Expansion" mod, but may be moved to a separate mod if Yama were ever to return and request to update the mod himself. All work would be credited to the author(s) themselves, and it would be up to them if they allow their contributions to be open source or exclusive to this project.

If there are any further questions, feel free to PM me or post below, and I'll answer them as soon as I can.

Also, if anyone is skilled at coding, we're also looking for someone to work on custom NPCs for this town. This work will obviously come after the town is made, but feel free to PM if you're interested.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017