Chat Wilfrey's Maelstrom!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sir Wilfrey, Dec 19, 2015.

?

Are you properly prepared? What did you bring, in futile hopes of survival?

1. Memes, glorious memes!

20.0%
  2. I bring tidings of bacon and coffee!

20.0%
  3. Lol, what are you doing this time?

26.7%
  4. This isn't a bright idea, bro! (I know that fully well, but feel free to offer constructive crits)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I dunno... like.. some water, maybe?

33.3%
  6. I BRING PINEAPPLES, THE ONLY TRUE FOOD OF GODS.

26.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

So. I finally get off my butt to do something around here, and realize I have no idea what I'm doing. Forgive me for any spazziness and mayhem in advance, I'm a loud guy and have a reputation for being so. I wish to use this as my sanctuary and place to store my details and development of my fictional Novakid, Wilfrey Xenon. Fanart, chat, shitposting, memes and more are sure to spawn from this abomination, and I love it. Tis' but my own slice of the forums, a place for the mad to call home, writers to rejoice, music-makers to thrive, and friendships to be made. I decided to make this after a lot of consideration and egging on, so here we are:

Wilfrey's Maelstrom!
    Maelstrom = Storm, represents the theme of chaos and disorganization I love so much.

Sir Wilfrey Xenon; Scientist,Adventurer,Troublemaker.
    Ahem. It would seem you've taken an interest in my humble thread. Glorious. Revel in my answers to your questions, problems I solve,and trouble I cause that makes the problems I have to solve. Oh, and some music for imagery and entertainment, usually found on Youtube. Occasionally, I'll note a song that you could play to fully immerse yourself in my lore, noted like this: (1), (2), and so forth. These are during important events. Oh, and due to the volatile way I write, I will switch between Data Logs kept by Wilfrey and Video Logs kept by the crew themselves, but you'll notice when I do. Videos will look more like a Roleplaying thread or book might.

Soundtrack for various things!
    1. Wilfrey Wants To Battle!
    2. Rushing And Grinning
    3. Science, Of Course!
    4. Alkane doesn't take your brand of shit!
    5. Sticking together would be beneficial.
    6. We may not make it this time..
    7. Shootout in the arcade!
    8. Wil-Power.
    9. End of a World.
    10. Some Semblance of Peace.
    Character Descriptions:

CLASSIFIED MINIKNOG DOSSIER: WILFREY XENON. BIG APE LEVEL APPROVAL ONLY. THREAT LEVEL: DO NOT ENGAGE WITHOUT OVERWHELMING FORCE.

Name: Dr. Wilfrey Xenon.

Age: 32, 16 in Novakid years, unrivaled intellect for a Novakid of his age.

Species: Novakid (Unbranded Sub-Race).

Alliance: Apex Rebels, Freelance.

Known Weapon: Large Greatsword, nearly 5 feet long. Intense strength needed to wield such a large weapon is due to tortural forced removal of Brand on Iris, an oversight that was clearly demonstrated through his enhanced abilities, followed by the total destruction of the Lab. Only known weapon, besides an inhumane fascination with destruction and chaos, complete with total lack of empathy for living creatures.

Physical characteristics: Taller than most, safe assumption would be 6 feet, 6 inches tall, higher than standard Novakid size, but not giant for them. Often wears a rather unique "Black Labcoat", usually buttoned at the top. Wears glasses, but no one knows why, and he never answers the question strangely enough. Is unbranded, due to torture suffered at early age on Big Ape Laboratory Planet, Iris. Midnight Planet Class Laboratory.

Ambitions: Has clearly stated a hatred for Big Ape and all who work for him, yet has been known to visit Apex Labs for study and experiments. Has been seen developing a bio-weapon to destroy the "Tentacomet" *See Dossier:
    PROJECT SUPREMACY* and assist Human Race in finding a new home. Known to strike down Apex bystanders seemingly without reason or explanation. How he manages to be alert to our surveillance through spies is currently unknown.

LIST O' FRIENDS. YEP, ONLY ONE. GG. [STARDATE -SERIOUSLY, HOW DO I KILL THIS AI?-]

She grew up continually exposed to different cultures, constantly moving, changing homes, hence her innate knowledge of the diversity of the cosmos, and the beginnings of her ability as a universal chef. She's always been a traveler, actually. Never had a permanent home of her own. Always moving, finding new techniques and recipes. Gotta stay on top of things. And with that constant travel, she'd also pick up some news here and there.
    The strong sense of morality she has is a Tóllin thing, but her shrewdness in business dealings is all her own. And despite her skills, she's very insecure. She still scares the hell outta Wilfrey though.
    She freezes up in combat situations because of something that happened when she was younger. A bad miscalculation, perhaps. Something crazy that she should've foreseen but didn't. She views strategy as a very high priority, which she reminds Wilfrey of constantly. Though her weaponry is two knives, she can't dual wield. The second one is a backup.
    She thinks she knows best, that people should follow her strategy, that you can never be too overprepared. She also hates unnecessary killing and feels guilty and scared over that assumed murder, which is also why she was so eager to go with Wilfrey during past adventures.
    Though she can cook all sorts of things, she prefers sweet things, especially pastries and desserts. And she also knows a lot about the biology of different species just because of the menus she needs to prepare for them.

Themesongs for Characters in the Story:
    [​IMG]
    The Pineapple of truth. Only the finest fruits can survive the rough climate of Wilfrey's Bullshit, and the Pineapple is no exception. Those who eat upon the Pineapple are known to have extraordinary coping skill, much needed to withstand the shitstorms local to the area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [LOG 1, STARDATE -Don't Care-]

It would appear that the Apex laboratory requires a constant log of events, kept by all "Employees". Great. Because all I want in life is a fictional gorilla watching my every move. Paranoia aside, I feel my first day here has been successful. I have integrated myself into my private lab, and while supplies are certainly minimal at best, the small fortune I inherited from my Grandfather, Solar the Kidd, which he made during his countless "Adventures", has allowed for quite a few "Improved Resources" in my kit. While ethics seem to have no meaning here, I will stay true to my scientific boundaries regardless. Progress means nothing if everyone hates you for it, y'know? Either way, the staff certainly watch the "Mysterious Gas-Life form" with a keen collective eye. I agree it is strange, very few, if not no other, Novakid Scientists exist. The ones that have were ultimately forgotten in a generation or two, and were lost to time. Naturally, being raised by an Apex Rebel changes things with the normal Novakid mentality. Oh, screw off Miniknog, I don't work for you, and just TRY to take me on. You know what happened on Iris. You know not one of you would withstand my anger.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[LOG REDACTED, STARDATE REDACTED]

Seems that "Dr. Wilfrey Xenon" isn't our biggest fan. What's more, he has connections with the Rebels. I rarely doubt the great Big Ape, but why would he allow this excuse for a "Doctor" to wander about our facility? He simply walks into a room without warning, makes a sarcastic remark about an error in our arithmetic, and walks off like nothing happened. He's so sure of himself, like we can't just kill him, or he won't "Go Missing" one day. As if, Miniknog officers fear NOTHING. Right..? Either way, he may find himself in the war droid testing range if he makes another chemistry pun. Dr. Ein out.

[LOG 2, STARDATE -Still Don't Care, Bro.]

I found an old video recorder that straps onto your labcoat, useful! Once I learn to use the darned thing, I'll be using videos instead of these Data Logs. For now, I'm not sure being here is a great idea, not that I'm used to having those or anything. Some whispers are going around that Big Ape has "Plans" for me. Can't be good, keeping these things on a flash-drive now. Not that I'm terribly scared of a few monkeys with guns, but I'm not good at taking a bullet to the shell. It seems I like making these entries, which I know is a bad idea if I plan to run from a legion of pissed, supermutant, communist-dictated maniacs without humanity. Big Ape's associates promised safety for me when I agreed to come here, "Your a purveyor of knowledge and progress, why would we want to harm you?". Yeah, okay, sure buddy. When I leave, the first banana-muncher getting sliced in half with Schrodinger will be him. He may very well still be at that Outpost place, if I'm lucky. I'll head there in a week's time, give me a chance to beat it with all my stuff on board The Halberd, which I know they locked up and hid in the hangar under this place. The sooner I can get off Myat, the better. Been here for a week, and things already turned to hell. Alkane always did tell me I had a "Toddler-Like affinity for trouble". She was straightforward like that. I hope I can see Alkane again, that crazy Tollin. She'd know what to do to get me out of this. Here's to a lack of suspicion on me!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

*Sets up a portable bar, and starts pouring drinks.*

Kaede Grimwater and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  3. Sir Wilfrey

Hooray! That was fast as hell, I don't even have anything up yet. I plan on doing a great deal on here, so feel good about being the first post in something hopefully awesome!

Alkanthe and Kaede Grimwater like this.
  4. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

It has finally been made [​IMG]
    Whatever happens next shall be glorious!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  5. Sir Wilfrey

Just gotta manipulate the damned spoilers correctly. I hate these things, lol.

6. Firepaw Da Cat

Yeah, spoilers can be annoying to use sometimes

Kaede Grimwater likes this.
  7. Sir Wilfrey

I hate spoilers, oh god I hate spoilers.[DOUBLEPOST=1450557183][/DOUBLEPOST]Gimmie a minute or 30, gotta go for a bit. At least I got SOMETHING done for now!

8. Firepaw Da Cat

What problems do you seem to be having with spoilers right now?

9. IJustWantTheModsBrah

IJustWantTheModsBrah Orbital Explorer

is it time yet,senpai? *arrives at thread*

10. ZAYABUCKET

ZAYABUCKET Spaceman Spiff

11. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

Lord Sir Wilfrey shall hold court.

[​IMG]

i am looking forward to this. *has a seat and noms on pineapple*

12. Sir Wilfrey

Welcome friend! Only the finest seats made of pure memes for my finest subjects! I'm gonna be adding to this more and more, as I feel like doing it, till' I have a rather large OP.

13. Firepaw Da Cat

No chairs for me please.
    *Sits down on floor*

14. ZAYABUCKET

ZAYABUCKET Spaceman Spiff

I don't like chairs either *duct tapes self to ceiling*

15. Sir Wilfrey

Your pineapple is now a part of the art posts, see what you've done? It's like giving a convict a knife, you know he'll use it.

Kaede Grimwater and ZAYABUCKET like this.
  16. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

i like your method of sitting.

Sir Wilfrey and ZAYABUCKET like this.
  17. Firepaw Da Cat

Is there anything more comfortable than floor around here?
    Like a keyboard or something

18. Sir Wilfrey

I need mine to write some more Lore, but you could probably take Alkane's lap, when she gets here.

19. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

WHAT YES IM HERE *rushes in, completely out of breath* SORRY IM LATE

20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

*Pours self a gin and tonic* Does anyone want a drink?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.