1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED WIP: Explorer Pod Vehicle 1.3.2

A exploration porpuse vehicle so u can fly and dive alrough.

1. luki3m

luki3m Phantasmal Quasar

2. luki3m

luki3m Phantasmal Quasar

i'm in dilema, i don't know what version on the glith explorerpod i'll get, maybe u can help me :)

[​IMG]

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  3. warbrand2

warbrand2 Subatomic Cosmonaut

think 4 looks the best.

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  4. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Yes , 2 3 or 4 , but Imo we need the gear x)

Yeah maybe 4 , but if i can say something , i think the copper part is too shiny , check the ship (with fullbright for no shadow) :

[​IMG]

So maybe more like this ? :
    [​IMG]

Anyways your job is stunning ^^

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  5. Erazil

Erazil Subatomic Cosmonaut

i like 2 / 3 ( is same for me )
    or 4 but with a little more big wheel

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  6. Xary

Xary Big Damn Hero

kinda wish you can use the matter manipulator while driving that thing,at least allow to dig and place blocks......would make magma planets actually worth investigating....also this isn't immune to poison, why is that ?

7. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Maybe not yet.

8. Erazil

in toxic planet you have 2 different things , the water ( poison) and the rain ( acid )
    all vehicles take damage with acid rain ( i think have only admin immunity can protect you ( and only you not your vehicle ) for acid rain in game )

9. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ok so you ask protect agains poison + acid ? i see x)

Also in /admin you still taking damage from acid rain (like poison dot / lava swimming) , not sure about the rest , but you stay immortal even while taking fall damage superior to your max hp so its ok , try the phase mod (not sure about the name) but it allow fly so for build its usefull.

About the main subject (explorer pod) i'm amazed by the skin already so i dont really care about stats lol , but i understand you need protect specialy on hostil planet , maybe see for a crafted upgrade for the pod later ? like pod + EPP (fire) = lava pod ect , the modder will choice or not , but at the moment he mostly work on the visual side maybe (1 per race and after i dont know , i speculate x) )

10. luki3m

luki3m Phantasmal Quasar

Well aparentlly through the forum and steam the 4th model was the chosen one, iwas working on it today but cant finish cuz some personal works so i'll release it tomorrow. thank you guys for all the support its really a big incentive to keep with the mod, i never thought that so many people would like the mod this much.. thanks again :)

[​IMG]

11. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

No problem , happy yo help you ^^

(Also i dont want give you a false hope , but i'm almost sure they will be added in the official version soon or late).

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  12. warbrand2

love this mod.

Think it would make more sense if the pods come with your ship on the last upgrade, like do the final upgrade and in one of the new rooms is a pod bay (can be removed and moved) which gives you your races one, you would have to un dock it, to get it in ball form.

would be a nice alternative to buying, you get high enough a license and they give you a pod you can just use....though buying should always be an option especially if you don't like your races one.

sorry overthinking but here are some ideas including the one above.

1. make a pod bay for ships, these can be used to enter a planet with the pod at mid atmosphere, instead of on the ground with the pod.

2. add a module slot that allows you to equip bonuses to them, examples being mining lasers, or spare seats. (so you can bring your crew down to, or have allies in it.)

13. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

I think it fits in nicely with my ship

((don't mind that Kluex Centry))

[​IMG]

14. Gamma_Gamer54

Gamma_Gamer54 Void-Bound Voyager

Will you end up making race mod ones? Like for example the Avali race? Besides that, this is a very nice mod and I'll be using the Hylotl one for now!

15. Erazil

thanks for glitch steam update :)

next floran or apex ? the bet is open !!

16. warbrand2

I really hope its floran, as well they have a tendancy of taking bits of other races stuff and sticking them together with plants.

that and I can't see apex looking like anything other then a shuttle pod off of star treck.

17. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Don't worry all vanilla class will have their pod i think ^^.

But the Glitch was the most wanted for me :D

Also it's updated ? , the last added is novakid as i can see on the overview page , so glitch isnt here yet ?

18. Erazil

@Shadox2.0 is update on steam workshop :)

for now i play avali for try ( is fun ^^ ) but normally i play the apex mad scientist but like floran too^^

19. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ah ok , because i NEVER use steam workshop lol (atleast for starbound) , like i modify all myself i stay like that , its like for Fallout , i've started using a mod loader so i stay with that , but for things like minecraft/starbound it's handmade , i'll wait for update on forum.

(and tbh , steamworkshop is shitty , for every game , the only true way to remove things you instal is uninstal everything in local file then reinstal the game :/) , i've undestand that after removing 70giga of useless things from workshop with ARK...

20. Erazil

not all is bad with workshop , not need go read / refresh all time the forum for see if mod is updated
    when you use a lot of mod, workshop ( or nexus manager ;) ) is a good tool for save your time ;)
    but is true we cant modify them mod in workshop , but if starbound workshop uploader dont auto pack the mod or/and if starbound load mod priority loading the workshop mod BEFORE the starbound directory Mod ..... could have change.