1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED WIP: The Viera of Ivalice 0.3.2

The Viera of Ivalice have fled to the stars

1. SacredCaedeus

SacredCaedeus Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry, I can't respect the idea of forcing people to go through rng on top of rng on top of rng (finding a Viera settlement on a planet, finding a merchant NPC, and then seeing if the recipe(s)/items you're looking for are even stocked) for such a thing. It's just bad design that favors the lucky and shows zero respect for anyone. At the least meet the player half-way for non-Viera races and allow them the option to earn the ability to craft stuff (even if it's just weapons and armor/cosmetics). Besides, it's perfectly reasonable and realistic for other races to learn recipes and techniques from each other. I find it astounding that really isn't a thing in Vanilla outside of pixel printers... but that's another problem for (potentially) another thread.

2. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

I definitely need to do some work on magicite in more ways than one :zzz: I may do a work around as far as where it spawns, and I could totally look into making it useful for other races as far as recipes go. Definitely taking all of your ideas into account, y'all ^_^

I'm in spriting mode right now, and I've managed to complete five new armor sets over the past few weeks O_O I honestly could do with replaying Starbound just to wrap my mind around a lot of the aspects of the mod that need tweaking.

3. billwopeh

billwopeh Phantasmal Quasar

Waiting for update.

4. Natural Aura

Natural Aura Pangalactic Porcupine

Patients is a virtue, my friend. :drinkinggentcat:

Anderebu likes this.
  5. Kilala

Kilala Big Damn Hero

Are you still working on this?

6. lemonmintdrop

lemonmintdrop Void-Bound Voyager

By far my most favorite mod in Starbound. I know development for this ebbs and flows, and perhaps you're busy in real life. But I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing mod.

SnuggleFish likes this.