Mob Wiping angels :O

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by matheusmmsbr, Feb 1, 2013.

1. matheusmmsbr

matheusmmsbr Pangalactic Porcupine

Well someone maybe have watched dr. who uh? now think on starbound, a monster (or statues) that you need to keep looking or he started to follow you and when getting like touching you do a Extreme damage? to make she or he stop just start looking to it again. Tiy if you are reading this, make it happen pls. Dr. who fans go like crazy

2. Not as scary in 2D setting, because most of the time you'll be able to see them move behind you.
    I'm a doctor who fan, but MEH.

3. matheusmmsbr

But dark places you know and dungeons go get you by surprise you know

4. I gueeeeesss. But in reference to game mechanics, it's more like a boo in Mario.

5. matheusmmsbr

oh yeah i forget >:

6. Arch-Mage Zandor

Arch-Mage Zandor Space Kumquat

I'm more familiar with the weeping angels. dunno if doctor who has form of copyright on the monsters they create

7. Tungsten Centurion

Tungsten Centurion Title Not Found

Damn those Wiping Angels! Cleaning my windows and kitchen surfaces whilst I'm not looking... the nerve! If I wanted them free of dust and grime I would have cleaned them myself! My space station needs character, character I tell you!

8. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Ah, the Weeping Angels. They were the single most terrifying Doctor Who aliens I ever saw, and arguably one of my favourites. I doubt the BBC would allow Chucklefish to use the rights to them, but maybe a fan made mod could appear post-release. I think Minecraft has a Weeping Angels mod.

9. Arch-Mage Zandor

Arch-Mage Zandor Space Kumquat

It does

10. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

not this again.....the creepy story side of weeping angels....I heard it on terreria suggestion board and ....I don't like the story about it.

11. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

It wouldn't be good on 2D, you know. :/

12. Dragrath

Dragrath Phantasmal Quasar

nice idea but probably will not work well in 2D as others have said... but this could serve as inspiration for mobs perhaps something really tiny and hard to notice found deep deep underground could use their tactics in a modified version?(not the same but...)

yeah probably wouldn't work even then...

13. Paragon

Paragon Aquatic Astronaut

I love Doctor Who, (My avatar is a cyberman) BUT NO.

14. Andrew1163

Andrew1163 Void-Bound Voyager

2D + wiping angels just doesn't work.