Question Witch Cat's Witch Hut of Magic and Mystery! Spells, AMA, Tarot, and More!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Witch Cat, Jul 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. dearautumn

dearautumn Void-Bound Voyager

Witch cats are adorable :kitten2:

I'm very curious about a three cards past, present, and future spread, please!
    Also, if I might add a crucial question : Will I meet that boy again/will we still be going to the same university this year ?

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  2. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    In the past, you have felt as if you have no control. That you're living life passively with no say in things but now, you have a plan and you're working towards it. You're already on that road to success, but you still might feel powerless and without control. But now is an important time to learn what you can and cannot control, stay realistic and determined to reach your goal and in the future and you will be greatly rewarded for your efforts. The IV of Wands indicates a period of rest after some toil or struggle, so your future is looking good as long as you stay determined on whatever path you feel as if this applies to right now!

[​IMG]
    (Reversed) The Magician is a tricky card, especially when trying to apply it to a sort of double question but I'll try my best. The question if you'll ever meet this person in uni is a strong might, but your focus should be on something else maybe. A reversed magician implies you are getting farther and farther away from a truth, what truth? Well, that's up to you. Perhaps it's a secret about your relationship with this boy, perhaps it affects something else entirely but yet also has an indirect effect on you. Whatever it is, what you need is a period of introspection to discover what truth you're apparently straying away from.

Do you know what time it is boys and girls? That's right! It's time for our...

[​IMG]

It's where I draw a card that will generally detail how your life will be like today! (or the next if it's really late where you are) And I drew...

[​IMG]

Deat- Oh. D-death...

But fear not! Death isn't all that scary, Death represents the end of a cycle and the beginning of a new one. Today is a time to try to kick old habits or start work on a new project. This might also indicate either the start of toil or pleasure. Whatever it is, something is ending and starting today. Good luck! Hope you enjoyed the first ever Daily Draw!

3. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

The daily draw is death? The ritual is complete! Ey ba ba ba! Ey ba ba ba!

4. Witch Cat

[​IMG]

Yay I didn't forget the daily draw! (For now)

[​IMG]

The Magician! (Reversed)

Boy, I'm getting this card a lot lately. Be wary of trickery and unfairness this day and make sure the path you're on right now is the right one as you're more vulnerable to stray away from the truth this day.

5. The Purple Dragon

This daily draw is making me think more and more that the apocalypse is coming, so anyone, if a man offers you your wildest dreams, don't take it. Being selfish and ending the world is my job!

Witch Cat and Biirdy Daysleeper like this.
  6. Witch Cat

Plot twist: The tarot cards are a secret code begging for help and on that note. Daily Draw time!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    V OF SWORDS​

Oo exciting! You will achieve victory today! Whether it be at school, work, relationships, a game, whatever! But not without losses. Your actions may have isolated you today. But this card could also represent a need to win at all costs, to be sneaky and careful. The choice is yours.

7. The Purple Dragon

Yeah, all I'm getting is that I am about to take over the world.

Witch Cat and Firebird Zoom like this.
  8. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

OH MYSTICAL WITCH CAT!

I CALL UPON THEE TO BEHOLD FATE'S PATH!

Will I be injured this week? I'm working at a parkour gym and I really don't want to hit my shin against a pole again.

Firebird Zoom and Witch Cat like this.
  9. Witch Cat

THE WYRD KAVI HEEDS YOUR CALL, ALL SHALL BE REVEALED​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    VI OF PENTACLES

Bam! I'm leaning more towards that you will or will be close to suffering some harm but there will be people there to help you out so you'll be a-ok!

10. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

you should make voodoo dolls of people and hug them!

11. Witch Cat

That's actually a practice! Showing love to voodoo dolls is surprisingly common. (But poking them with needles to give them pins and needles is more fun >>)

12. The Purple Dragon

Lighting them on fire is also fun!

13. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

Spontaneous combustion explained ! /o/

By the way I got a question, will I met interesting persons during my trip to Japan and/or during my civic service ? :3

Firebird Zoom and Witch Cat like this.
  14. Witch Cat

The muggles know too much

I'm on mobile and can't post pics but you got The Star! In short, yes, your trip will be a new and rejuvenating experience for you!

15. Moon Child

Moon Child Poptop Tamer

Dear Witch Cat, I do have a question and am maybe seeking some comfort or advice in the answer of the card you'll draw.

This summer, I had to make a very difficult decision : wether to keep studying abroad or come back in my home country.
    Despite a lot of problems ahead and having to quit my student for a few months because of bureaucracy problems, I thought it was the best to stay abroad and fight for it since I have worked so far until now and since my family supports. However, ever since I made that hard decision, I feel like everything is falling apart and am having more and more problems everyday. So, I am wondering :
    Have I made the right decision by pursuing my dream of studying abroad ? In the end, will everything end up being ok ?

Thank you and have a lovely day!

16. Witch Cat

This is a very difficult decision for anyone but I congratulate you for pursuing your dreams. And as for what the cards say, I drew VII of Cups. This is actually the first time I drew this card, wow. The VII of Cups warns of a wandering mind and advocates for staying grounded. You just made a very difficult choice that heavily effects you, this is a very important time to remain vigilant and as determined as ever and in the end, all your troubles will be rewarded. Hang in there and good luck!

17. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Should I make pancakes?

18. The Purple Dragon

You don't need the cards to know that's a yes.

19. Witch Cat

No! Make waffles instead

20. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

Okay since I'm a little bit stunned by the syrup that was in fact alcohol let's ask.. There's a girl I know from high school that I like a lot, we're quite good friends and she's really adorable, and I really like her, but after three fails I'm more experienced but also tired of trying and failing so what should I do ? I don't want to try for vain for the 3rd time and don't want to get with someone who only need a little bit of affection, okay I know from one of our common friends that she is in fact very affective, she is just a bit weird (she looks distant at first but she's absolutely not) but who knows ? A relation change a lot of things, so should I try once again after some time ?