RELEASED Witch Stuff Pack

Discussion in 'Mods' started by addy468, Oct 30, 2017.

?

What would you like to have released next?

1. More spooky stuff!

53 vote(s)
    43.4%
  2. Complete Fairy themed furniture set

69 vote(s)
    56.6%
  1. addy468

addy468 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

U̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶1̶1̶/̶1̶/̶2̶0̶1̶7̶:̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶u̶r̶n̶i̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶f̶u̶r̶n̶i̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶M̶o̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶t̶o̶n̶y̶m̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶(̶r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶E̶l̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶H̶a̶n̶d̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶S̶M̶A̶P̶I̶)̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶A̶d̶d̶y̶'̶s̶ ̶W̶i̶t̶c̶h̶y̶ ̶S̶t̶u̶f̶f̶(̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶F̶u̶r̶n̶i̶t̶u̶r̶e̶)̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶o̶w̶.̶ ̶E̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶
    A massive thanks to Thingwithwings for doing this!!!!!
    Platonymous' Custom Furniture mod is currently outdated(for 1.3.28)!

Update 9/26/2018: Coldazrael has made a content patcher version(requires Content Patcher and SMAPI)of this mod! All credits go to them (and a big ol' thank you!)
    Hey guys!
    Since Halloween is just around the corner(tomorrow!) I took a break from other projects to release a a small witch themed stuff pack! Hope you like it!
    I've included the XNB, which goes into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\TileSheets, as well as the png for any of you who wish to merge this mod with others.
    Please don't edit and repost any of my creations without my permission!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Stay spooky!
    -Addy

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    • Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Love it!

• addy468

Thank you so much

Sugar-Fable likes this.
        • thingwithwings

thingwithwings Phantasmal Quasar

Would you mind if I converted these awesome witchy items into new furniture to use with the custom furniture mod? I could do the code and put together the sprites to use with the mod, and we could maybe work together to make new names and descriptions for the items. :)
          (It's ok if you don't want me to, these are still way too cool not to put in my game!)

HopeWasHere and anothersarah like this.
          • Fruitful_Rogue

Fruitful_Rogue Void-Bound Voyager

Super cute designs! It's a shame they have to be reskins but this is a really nicely done mod!
            The sprites are adorable.

• addy468

That would be awesome :DD I've actually been wanting to do that for a while now but I could never seem to figure out how. Let me know if you need any help with names/etc!
              Thank you so much!

thingwithwings likes this.
              • coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

Medicell, addy468 and Sugar-Fable like this.
              • addy468

• coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

My pleasure :D
                Wow, I thought you were off for years, judging the last post of the thread here :rofl: , and since you are the first original author who recognised my conversion with.. complicated config, I'd like to confirm if you are okay with that sort of config schema, because I can make the simpler version of it if you found it too complicated.

Anyways thanks for the credit :DD

• addy468

Haha yeah I guess it has been quite a while since I've posted anything. With multiplayer out me and my gf have been playing a ton of SDV and I'm thinking about posting another mod(maybe.. don't quote me on that). And definitely! I'm not too fond of coding and stuff so anything looks around that base always looks complicated to me :cry: If you end up doing another config I'd be glad to take a look!

• omena

omena Void-Bound Voyager

I couldn't find a working Custom Furniture version of this so I made one myself. I hope you don't mind. I really love this set!

Attached Files:

meoconden, Medicell and Darkcedars like this.
                    • cawakitty

cawakitty Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you Addy, and thanks omena! I love this set but i def wanted it to be custom furnishings. =3