1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Wooo!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZebraJ, May 5, 2013.

1. ZebraJ

ZebraJ Title Not Found

Who would have thought that the two indie games that ive been following would somehow become related! Congratz to both Chucklefish and Hopoo Games!

On an unrelated note, i expect RoR cameos in starbound, and vice versa.

Bars likes this.
    • DNLK

DNLK Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah I'm pretty surprised too suddenly see than game I've been following since february gets to chucklefish who I also follow.

• Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

Space Hobo:
        Speed: +++++
        Jump: +++++
        Regen: +++++
        • Chuck: (Throw a rock forward, dealing 85% damage and stunning momentarily. [Minor Knockback + Minor Stun])
        • Panhandle: (Beg for change from nearby enemies causing 60% damage and causing them to randomly drop health, exp or coins*.)
        • Hide: (Whip out a cardboard box and take cover under it for up to 1.5s. Activating again tosses the box towards nearby enemies, exploding for 180% damage. [Major Knockback + Moderate Stun])
        • Suit Up: (Don cardboard armor and take half damage for 3s. Enemies you walk through are knocked back and stunned. [Minor Knockback + Minor Stun]
        *Monsters cannot drop more than 25% extra cash or exp, but there is no cap on health drops.

Bars likes this.
        • ZebraJ

ZebraJ Title Not Found

Brilliant.

Bars likes this.