Modding Help Workshop uploader broken?

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Atromixx, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Atromixx

Atromixx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Whenever I try to update my mod on the workshop It goes through the uploading process, but then when I test it out, It hasn't updated the mod. This happens every time, does anyone know what's wrong or how to fix this?

2. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Just to check... did you scroll down? Same page.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/if-you-have-issues-uploading-to-workshop.129238/

Beyond that, sometimes it does go down for a few hours.

Also (unless this is now fixed) be sure in your _metadata file that the description string has no : even though that's perfectly valid JSON. I suspect some specialized code got recycled or something. This is a file generated by the uploader if not already present and that string would populate the description field in the uploader.

3. Atromixx

Atromixx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes I just checked the description and it was fine so I can't see a problem there, the issue seems to be that the uploader states it's uploading the mod to version 3.5 and acts like it has but when I go to the workshop page and subscribe I get subscribed to version 3.3 and I have checked that it's not uploading extra workshop items so It seems that its just not uploading.